Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to know when a woman is testing you

R

Ranger

Her lips are moving and there’s sound coming out of her mouth. I still fail tests sometimes because I start thinking a woman is just another person or I get a little into the conversation. I don’t mind failing some cloaked or well camouflaged tests.
After some thinking...I realized that anything out of her mouth is a test. On some level in her Hypergamy programming, everything is being recorded.
It’s fantastic if you think about it. It’s self evident that I so easily forget that the successfulness of Hypergamy as a breeding program is so perfect and flawless that I can step in crap without even thinking about it. I’m just keeping score and leading myself to more internalization.

Last edited by a moderator:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it really does feel like a Nazi breeding program, with some of the comments about genetics shopping in particular.
Basically the nazis were crossing those considered superior individuals while letting the others away, the inferior one were even sterilized.

Now what it takes to score on OLD?...uhm being much taller than the average, being in a great shape, great hairline.

Funny how someone looking like like dolph lundgreen is qualified as top tier both in nazi ideals and female desires.

Too bad they missed the part about women being healthy and family oriented...

R

Ranger

more obvious though is when they make overt statements about choosing a man to produce a kid with a certain look or IQ.
Give me a common example of this that you have experienced LARaider.
I do find leading statements about preferences by women is a way to see if they will get compliance from me. Personally, I couldn’t care less. The last time I experienced this I just changed the subject.

R

Ranger

I get it. The rejection test. Thanks.
Easy reply’s to those.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her lips are moving and there’s sound coming out of her mouth. I still fail tests sometimes because I start thinking a woman is just another person or I get a little into the conversation. I don’t mind failing some cloaked or well camouflaged tests.
After some thinking...I realized that anything out of her mouth is a test. On some level in her Hypergamy programming, everything is being recorded.
It’s fantastic if you think about it. It’s self evident that I so easily forget that the successfulness of Hypergamy as a breeding program is so perfect and flawless that I can step in crap without even thinking about it. I’m just keeping score and leading myself to more internalization.
I always think about the arnold movie, last action hero where his ex wife called him at the station and he put the phone up to a tape recorded conversation of him going, uh huh, yea, that's interesting. Usually, that's what you need to do with women.