Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to knock women off their pedestal immediately

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, this might sound disgusting but it works.

Since us guys are visual creatures, we tend to put females with a pretty face and nice body on a pedestal. We all know taking that mentality makes us less confident and less successful with women.

Now, we also tend to think that only men fart, have body odor and take nasty wet craps. We like to believe that women don't fart and don't take nasty ****s. Or if they take ****s, it doesn't stink.

Now, of course, this is completely false. Women have all the nasty bodily functions men have and worse.

So next time you see that hottie and feel like she is better than you, picture her taking a nasty smelly wet crap with it oozing out of their ass. It will immediately bring her down from goddess status to an average human being.

Trust me it works!!

dirtysouth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude this is so right. I also focus on spots on their face or anything visual I can use.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like it belongs to the "drag people down to my level" category of tips rather than the "let's improve myself and get to their level".

If you need to resort to this then your confidence needs work. That's where your focus should be now.

Besides, focusing on women's worst points and thinking of them in this way is sure to put you off or reduce your interest in her, no?

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, that just turns me on even more when i think about this

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
Ok, this might sound disgusting but it works.

Since us guys are visual creatures, we tend to put females with a pretty face and nice body on a pedestal. We all know taking that mentality makes us less confident and less successful with women.

Now, we also tend to think that only men fart, have body odor and take nasty wet craps. We like to believe that women don't fart and don't take nasty ****s. Or if they take ****s, it doesn't stink.

Now, of course, this is completely false. Women have all the nasty bodily functions men have and worse.

So next time you see that hottie and feel like she is better than you, picture her taking a nasty smelly wet crap with it oozing out of their ass. It will immediately bring her down from goddess status to an average human being.

Trust me it works!!
Also picture the sh1t with corn and a gaping ozzing pimple on her boob.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
This sounds like it belongs to the "drag people down to my level" category of tips rather than the "let's improve myself and get to their level".
How do you propose I make my craps not stink? I'm working on a potion but its not working yet, do u know how.

----

Pff, obviously if we put them on pedestals as flawless godesses, we can never work to get up to their level. If we tried, it would be in vain.

I say, stop being so fvcking stereotypical and treating them like godesses because they have feminine features. Try scrutinizing their personality instead, and you'll find your flaws. Or how about just accepting that nobody is perfect, and they suffer from insecurities just like anybody else.

That's not saying don't improve yourself, it's just saying that you should never judge a girl by her looks. It's unfair to your self-esteem, and to her.

yungahdubz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It definatly takes her off that pedestal, kinda loses attraction for the girl in my opinion too though

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
...So next time you see that hottie and feel like she is better than you, picture her taking a nasty smelly wet crap with it oozing out of their ass. It will immediately bring her down from goddess status to an average human being...
Uhhhh.... OK....... Whatever works for 'ya..... But what happens if you get to bed this chick and during congress she queefs and the sound makes you imagine your very vivid picture that you described which has anchored itself in your mind...

Just something to think about....

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds nasty.

Just think, I OWN YOU. I AM THE PRIZE. Stuff like that...don't knock her off the pedestal, look DOWN upon her from it!

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
somewhat reminds me of nlp. instead of picturing her defacating, maybe "swish" a resoureful image of yourself; the future you who never places any woman on a pedestal

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my stomach hurts now... i didn't eat.. but i feel like puking.

oh yeah, this tip is old as dirt... but useful for the people who haven't read it before i guess.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Uhhhh.... OK....... Whatever works for 'ya..... But what happens if you get to bed this chick and during congress she queefs and the sound makes you imagine your very vivid picture that you described which has anchored itself in your mind...

Just something to think about....

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Yes

If you think you're batter than someone why would you even approach them? You'd think, "This person isn't worth my time, why bother cus they take stinky ****s anyway". Better advice wold be to approach to improve.

I think this post is bull because there's no way you can chat up a girl with this image going through you're head.

Is this field tested Mahon?

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
thefonz said:
Yes

If you think you're batter than someone why would you even approach them? You'd think, "This person isn't worth my time, why bother cus they take stinky ****s anyway". Better advice wold be to approach to improve.

I think this post is bull because there's no way you can chat up a girl with this image going through you're head.

Is this field tested Mahon?
No "The Fonz" it is not field tested.

Where in Boston are you from? I just got done with Simmons College. I was a grad student at an all female undergrad institution. It was not as good as people think though, alot of the girls were butch or they were too young for me to spit to.

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats about the worst idea iv ever heard
are you so afraid of her that you need to imagine **** to be comfortable
talk to more girls.... itll do the same thing

o and lets say you get real good at this, youll start associating the hottest women with ****ting and youll end up in a world of fetish ****