Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to keep her interested early on

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pointless, they all show high interest now, my uncles dated a woman his age, shes an ageing 46 year old, and even shes playing up like a desired 26 year old who wants orbiters........then she checks back in again to make sure "she hasnt lost him"......****ing sickening , fortunately he has me to advise
Then let her/them. Focus should be on you and your passions/ambitions, not being available for game players who want attention or flakey women. When the focus is on you, this wont be a problem since they realise they have to make an effort to be with you and don't lose you and you weed out the less interested ones naturally. Less stress for you and it also makes you stand out in the sea of beta males who suck up to any woman showing some interest by qualifying for their intimacy, which in turn make them more interested in you.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More they sure are. Women are slaves to their emotions. So while it might feel like a good idea to meet with you today, by the time Friday rolls around they don’t feel like meeting with you.
Keep in mind this. Many women have poor communication skills.

In fact, the better she looks the dumbest she is. Some are busy as fvck, but if she is online looking for a match, she should have time to reply to messages. No one is too busy to reply to txt or return a call.

I don't use online dating. It is boring and impersonal. It is intended for people waiting to be contacted because it is the last resort availble to those tired of the bar scene.

I like to meet women at work, gyms, and grocery stores I frequent. The library, local bookstores or dance class. College was the best place or is still the best place to find someone to date. The malls are filled of women with high ego.

If you don't have an issue with time, playing the game, and keeping your frame; write to a female in prison. In addition, maintain communication with other females in your life. There are plenty of nice women behind bars.
When you have a share of a collection of women you can talk to, it is easier for you to communicate. The minute one starts to slack, you move on to the next one, and have the slacking one set in the back of your mind. You focus on the one who is active. Later on if possible, you return to the one that slaked you. Rotate the bytches in every aspect of your life. Never focus on just one.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

How did you meet this gal? Online? That’s tough. Online is horribly impersonal. I would have advised you the day after she flaked to do the following:

1. Ask how her kid is. Example: “Hey Hope your daughter is better. You missed a fun time”

That gives her opportunity to thank you & explain things & ask about your night.

From there you do this:

2. Hey there’s a cool band at (XYZ venue) on Friday. You should join me.

This gives her a few days to arrange childcare if she needs to and it’s a low pressure invite. You ask & await her response.

Here’s the thing. If a woman is curious enough about you & has high enough interest she will be fine with a date set out in the future.

The man I’ve started seeing I met 3 months ago (in person). He is hot & he impressed me then but I was dating someone else (but I remembered him). Fast forward to 3 weeks ago. I’m out of my relationship, run into him at a performance. We chat & exchange numbers. He texts me that we are going to have a great first date...then a couple days later sets up a date almost 2 weeks away. Sporadic conversational texting and a phone call from him until the day of the date. Short, touch base type stuff, flirty, light. I reach out once or twice myself in that time frame (so he knows I’m still around)...

Date comes and we have a nice time.

My point is that if her interest level is there you are fine. You have to keep a little in touch until the date.

You’re older so if you are dating women in their 30s or 40s or 50s you are dating more experienced gals. These women are going to have a greater expectation of maturity and knowledge of the process. They will also understand that men want sex at some point and will have an ability to manage that expectation.

I don’t see her tip to ask rather than assume as anything more than her giving you a hint about how to proceed.

ASK for the date. Be non plussed about it, as in my example above...but ask. Don’t assume anything (like she won’t/she’s not interested/whatever.). Get out of your head and ask her out.

Go from there. You are over analyzing this to death.

Just act. She says yes or she doesn’t. Either way you get an answer. Then you can take her out or move on to the next.

Simple.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice. I can apply to many women not just this one. Unfortunately it’s been 2.5 weeks of text and talk but she can’t meet. Her daughter is ill and she takes up all of her time. I respond when she reaches out, but just a spinning plate. Too many others out there and I’m not getting caught up on this one.