how to isolate without looking like a creeper?

lokariototal

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I try to isolate, i feel it's obvious what my intentions are, and she knows too! And i just feel like a stalker or a creeper or something. It's just hard for mee. Isolation just doesn't feel good for me, unless i would really had to tell her something important.

MAYBE, Isolation should be used when i want to tell her something more intimate, like my problems or insecurities or whatever i feel i want to tell her. Maybe it should be used when I open my heart

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lokariototal said:
When I try to isolate, i feel it's obvious what my intentions are, and she knows too! And i just feel like a stalker or a creeper or something. It's just hard for mee. Isolation just doesn't feel good for me, unless i would really had to tell her something important.

MAYBE, Isolation should be used when i want to tell her something more intimate, like my problems or insecurities or whatever i feel i want to tell her. Maybe it should be used when I open my heart
Whenever I need to isolate in a bar/club I just tell her to come with me so I can talk to her because it's too loud where we are. There's nothing wrong with moving someone so you can talk to them better ;)

I personally would steer away from telling anything too personal to girls I'd just met as (in my eyes) it'd come across as a little 'weird', lame and would eliminate the atmosphere of fun that'd I'd probably have spent my time building up..

just my 2c

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask her. Just say very casually, "let's go over [insert place] here." Say it in the same way you'd say that to a friend. First go for a semi-isolation where it's just you and her in a public place. Get away from friends etc. Then once you built up more comfort and you've escalated the kino, that's when you go for the full isolation. Say something like, "I'm still having fun and the night is young, let's go to my place and have a drink/watch a movie/listen to some music/smoke some weed/insert other activity"

I find it's always better not to ask per se. "Ask" as though it were a command. And always say it very casually like it's no big deal at all.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lokariototal said:
MAYBE you should shoot yourself in the foot! Why would you tell a woman what your problems or insecurities are?:nono: We don't want to hear that crap! We don't want to go out with a whiny "oh poor me!" b!tch! :down: That's what we have girlfriends for!

Isolation is to get to know some one better, test the waters, see if they are interested sexually in you....not to play Dr. Phil!

"....and then, when I was 7, my hamster Tootles got eaten by the cat. I really think this has damamged my trust issues..."

Byezbozhniy

Don Juan
Reaction score
lokariototal said:

I'm utterly speechless at that last part you wrote in bold. I'm just gonna say 'no' to that part.

As for the first part ... chances are that you feeling like a stalker or a creeper is making them think that you are a stalker or a creeper. If the rest of your game leading up to that point is solid then isolation is not an issue. It sounds like you're pretty awkward and nervous with women and you strike me as the type of person who over analyses things way too much. You're not comfortable with girls and this is why isolating is proving difficult.