Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Isolate HB8 at the Bar (Group Approach)

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I thought it'd be cool to get some different ideas from the you all.

You see HB8 at the bar, talking with 2 girlfriends. You have eyes for just one of them, so how do you go about isolating HB8 away from her two friends?

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'm assuming you are alone without friends? My initial thought is this- introduce yourself to ALL 3. Buy them a drink or just chat/chill with all 3.
After a few minutes you won't be perceived as a threat to their group and you can isolate the one that you're interested in to one on one conversation without ever leaving the group conversation. It can be a simple as asking her a question so that you can gauge her initial interest based on how she responds and go from there.
You probably won't pull the chick from the bar as her friends would c0ck block you. But you can't isolate her enough to get her number, tell them to have a nice evening and then hit her up later.

Think less of instant gratification (hook up) and more of setting things up for a hook up/date later on.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Why try to isolate?
I would isolate her to part of the conversation to show my intent. The intent is to talk to her. I wouldn't walk away with 3 women wondering which one I came over to talk to.
Im not saying to physically isolate her. Just with part of the conversation.
If she's an 8 and her 2 friends are 5s, I'm definitely not interested in anyone but her. I'm only chatting up her friends in the group as a courtesy.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I run club game more than any other type of game

the answer is you don't , HB8 aint going anywhere with you until you've demonstrated enough value for her to want to come with you

Also Her 2 friends will also be the ones to decide if she's allowed to leave

You need to be funny really funny and witty do not mention any kind of bog standard conversation , topic or money

try and make it appear as though you know everyone in the club

Also Be aware competition in a club for these girls will be high so fully expect to walk away with nothing

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the others. Approach all 3 and simply be friendly/outgoing. I wouldn't immediately show more interest towards the HB8. I would get them all talking with you and ask them all questions. Personally, I think trying to isolate the HB8 in any way is a mistake unless it happens naturally. You won't keep her from her friends for very long. I would get in, build rapport with all three, talk to the HB8 one on one for a short time, then ask for the number and GET OUT. Overstaying after that point will be a mistake.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You see HB8 at the bar, talking with 2 girlfriends. You have eyes for just one of them, so how do you go about isolating HB8 away from her two friends?
You approach them and talk to all 3 at first. Then you shift to the one you want. If the club has an outdoor area or somewhere that it's not that loud, then you try to move her to that area. You can tell her that it's loud and you want to be able to hear each other better. I would use a false time constraint. Tell her and her friends to give you 5 mins because you need to get back to your friends. If her friends approve of you then they will be cool with it.

But, I've done tons of club game and a lot times they will not leave there friends no matter what. It doesn't matter if there an HB6 or HB10.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do you do if you're macking the group, and the attractive one tells you that the fat one likes you? (Yes, this has happened to me. :mad: :mad: )

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread since I’ll be solo traveling this thanksgiving weekend and have experience.

Stay with me for a bit as I go through fundamentals.

During daytime when it’s slow I’ll check out the hot spot(s) venue(s) bars/restaurants. I’ll introduce myself to the doormen (bouncers), host/greeters, bartenders and start a conversation…

“I’m new in town, when’s a good time to comeback for a great crowd.” Or say something along those lines.

They will tell you when it’s festive. My favorite is daytime happy hour. So when I return, I know the bouncer, host, bartender all by name and they remember me because I tipped well and thanked them for their time.

I’m at this bar with myself yet I know everyone and I befriend those around me. It’s easy to get into conversations with strangers if you love meeting new people. To be interesting be interested. To be captivating be captivated. To have shared experiences, share an experience.

Now by this point women that are out in groups will have done the following.
- judged you by your behavior and the words that come out of your mouth.

They have already formed a mental idea of who and what you are and already know if they want to interact with you BEFORE you walk up and say one word to her/them.

To answer your question in how to isolate.
Happy hour is nearly ending which means it should be around dinner time.

This is when you walk up to the girls and say something like “Excuse me, I don’t intend to take much of your time since I’m on my way out to this great place down the street for sushi…”

^^which is true, you already know where you are going for dinner after happy hour.

You pause at the end of sushi and here’s why, you are giving them a chance to say something like “omg I love sushi” it’s dinner time, invite them to come with.

Several things
- have a question to ask prepared after your pause. Take a genuine interest in them
- it doesn’t have to be sushi
- it doesn’t have to be happy hour.
- often times they will place themselves in close proximity so you include them to your party and introduce them to your “friends”

I like sushi because who doesn’t like saki/saki bombs?

From dinner you are getting dessert that is near your place. When I travel I book an Airbnb that has a balcony with a view. Invite her up for the great view your balcony provides.

At some point you will find who in the group is down and you will have the approval of her friends.

I have seen and heard girlfriends tell their one friend “have fun!” with a head nod yes in sync with their words.

3 different venues equal 3 different dates and we all know what happens on the third date.

This is how you isolate. I’m answering your question with how and what works for me.

Women say,
“he has to have something going for himself.”
Yes I have something going for myself in macro big picture and micro tonight dinner. I’m going places but tonight I’m going for sushi. Women want to be TAKEN and LEAD so you take her and lead her even if it’s just for now.

And one big reason why women have ONS is for the experience. Experienced men give experiences.

Agree and amplify my advice.
Disagree and dismiss my advice.
It’s up to you to think for yourself.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would isolate her to part of the conversation to show my intent. The intent is to talk to her. I wouldn't walk away with 3 women wondering which one I came over to talk to.
Im not saying to physically isolate her. Just with part of the conversation.
If she's an 8 and her 2 friends are 5s, I'm definitely not interested in anyone but her. I'm only chatting up her friends in the group as a courtesy.
You have to engage and entertain the entire group, her friends are an importnat tool you can use. Your target will see her friends digging your vibe, laughing at your jokes, taking shots with you etc. You become "one of the group" instead of some guy trying to take their friend away. I have never tried to isolate a girl in my 16yrs of night game.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Great thread since I’ll be solo traveling this thanksgiving weekend and have experience.

Stay with me for a bit as I go through fundamentals.

During daytime when it’s slow I’ll check out the hot spot(s) venue(s) bars/restaurants. I’ll introduce myself to the doormen (bouncers), host/greeters, bartenders and start a conversation…

“I’m new in town, when’s a good time to comeback for a great crowd.” Or say something along those lines.

They will tell you when it’s festive. My favorite is daytime happy hour. So when I return, I know the bouncer, host, bartender all by name and they remember me because I tipped well and thanked them for their time.

I’m at this bar with myself yet I know everyone and I befriend those around me. It’s easy to get into conversations with strangers if you love meeting new people. To be interesting be interested. To be captivating be captivated. To have shared experiences, share an experience.

Now by this point women that are out in groups will have done the following.
- judged you by your behavior and the words that come out of your mouth.

They have already formed a mental idea of who and what you are and already know if they want to interact with you BEFORE you walk up and say one word to her/them.

To answer your question in how to isolate.
Happy hour is nearly ending which means it should be around dinner time.

This is when you walk up to the girls and say something like “Excuse me, I don’t intend to take much of your time since I’m on my way out to this great place down the street for sushi…”

^^which is true, you already know where you are going for dinner after happy hour.

You pause at the end of sushi and here’s why, you are giving them a chance to say something like “omg I love sushi” it’s dinner time, invite them to come with.

Several things
- have a question to ask prepared after your pause. Take a genuine interest in them
- it doesn’t have to be sushi
- it doesn’t have to be happy hour.
- often times they will place themselves in close proximity so you include them to your party and introduce them to your “friends”

I like sushi because who doesn’t like saki/saki bombs?

From dinner you are getting dessert that is near your place. When I travel I book an Airbnb that has a balcony with a view. Invite her up for the great view your balcony provides.

At some point you will find who in the group is down and you will have the approval of her friends.

I have seen and heard girlfriends tell their one friend “have fun!” with a head nod yes in sync with their words.

3 different venues equal 3 different dates and we all know what happens on the third date.

This is how you isolate. I’m answering your question with how and what works for me.

Women say,
“he has to have something going for himself.”
Yes I have something going for myself in macro big picture and micro tonight dinner. I’m going places but tonight I’m going for sushi. Women want to be TAKEN and LEAD so you take her and lead her even if it’s just for now.

And one big reason why women have ONS is for the experience. Experienced men give experiences.

Agree and amplify my advice.
Disagree and dismiss my advice.
It’s up to you to think for yourself.
This is good stuff. I appreciate the detail in your post.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to force myself to like sushi now. ;)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Chat up the group and then isolate. Tell her what to do. Let's grab drinks. Go to the patio. Let's get air. Bait. Test compliance. Can dance with her. Get space from the friends. Even a few feet. Test logistics. Does mother bird appear? **** block city. Every girl is just practice.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many reasons to isolate, jealous boyfriends or other men are one, guys who approach a group without any isolation will usually be chased off by somebodies boyfriend or "Is this guy bothering y'all?" guy. A threat is a threat, point blank.

I think we've reached a point where you can freely announce your intentions, when you do that you can almost expect one of them to ask "How much you make a year?" or ask about tax returns, the approach with many women involved means you have to qualify for all of them to isolate one of them, it's just unfavorable plain and simple, having a wingman shows you have some amount of social status which is a qualifier and sometimes enough, obviously the confidence is there but what's behind it?

I would say overall this is just a bad approach, I mean you can isolate but you could also do a handstand if she's just letting you isolate her from friends your basically in already.

Most guys will run with this "I'm just having fun" in a boring tone, not saying anything funny, just kind of lame.

One of my go to obnoxious lines is aimed at sowing a spark of competition between them, I'll walk and bump into their circle, stand in the middle and interrupt whatever they are talking about by yelling "Ladies! LADIES! Relax, there's enough to go around!" I've had women put me into a headlock, push me, hit me, it's just a great opener, sometimes I'll grab some random near by guy and claim he's my friend, just involve as many people as I can and make a scene about it, it's in my opinion the best way to separate the group of friends by just opening it up to the chaos of the club environment, but you really have to be a bad mother****3r to pull it off, gotta be ready to throw your hands up in submission, be lectured about being rude, maybe a joke, just get in there and create as much chaos as you can

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to set up next to them where I can make eye contact with the one i'm interested in. Act like I'm watching the game on TV. After them talking among themselves for 5 minutes or so I'll have a pretty good idea what makes them tick. i'll engage them indirectly "I couldn't help but overhear..." and then work on points of commonality.

I did this with a group of 3 girls I met in a Denny's after the bar closed. The hot one was a bookkeeper and my mother is a CPA. I knew the lingo. Another one of my buddies was hot for one of the others, so we thought we had a shot at them. Somehow convinced them to follow us over to the fairgrounds we were staying at. (we were just on our way through) . Just as my buddy and I had isolated our two prizes and were both headed to our racks with them their 3rd wheel yelled because they had ditched her..... Moral of the story: always have wingmen for all the girls when you want to isolate....