Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to interact with a woman who rejected you?

ghcortez253

Don Juan
Reaction score
Suppose you briefly dated a co-worker or someone in your social circle, you liked her, and she rejected you, and now you have to see her again... how do you interact with her without either being a douche by being a **** to her just because she rejected you or in any way implying that you accept the friendzone?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean “briefly dated” but “rejected you”? You mean you went on a few dates or dated awhile and she hit you with the “let’s just be friends” line? Is she TRYING to make you be her friend or was that just her excuse to not see you anymore and she hasn’t talked to you since? If she hasn’t talked to you since then consider yourself lucky, but if she’s actively trying to make you be her friend then you’ll have to tell us what she’s doing.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose the only way is pretend as if you are not affected by it at all. Wear a smile on your face and talk normally like you would to an acquaintance or a general coworker who you see at workplace but never dated.
I know its hard. But thats the best way in my opinion.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you verbally tell her that the friendzone wasn't an option?
I’ve done that and it was as if it went in one ear and out the other. Basically “yeah I hear you but I’m still gonna force you into it whether you like it or not and I’ll make you the bad guy if you turn down my friendship.” It’s best to just ghost women like this, less drama and sends a clear message that words could never convey.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve done that and it was as if it went in one ear and out the other. Basically “yeah I hear you but I’m still gonna force you into it whether you like it or not and I’ll make you the bad guy if you turn down my friendship.” It’s best to just ghost women like this, less drama and sends a clear message that words could never convey.
Can't ghost from your inner circle or job.

As stated above, just be cordial, don't overdo it nor talk to her if it's not necessary and pursue other women. Once you find another woman who has your interest, you'll be alright.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't ghost from your inner circle or job.

As stated above, just be cordial, don't overdo it nor talk to her if it's not necessary and pursue other women. Once you find another woman who has your interest, you'll be alright.
Sure you can. I’ve done it before. Yeah it’s tougher to do because you have to see them, you can’t just block their number and social media.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suppose you briefly dated a co-worker or someone in your social circle, you liked her, and she rejected you, and now you have to see her again... how do you interact with her without either being a douche by being a **** to her just because she rejected you or in any way implying that you accept the friendzone?
Act with complete indifference. You be professional or curtious and carry on with your day. You treat them as any ordinary acquaintance.

Aka you dont let it bother you at all because you have other plates or you make new plates to spin

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then be the bad guy to her. Who cares. Stay indifferent.

People will see that you are not and no one will make a deal out of it. If she makes a deal out of it then people will see her as the problem-- not you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You friend zone her, make sure she and ur social circle knows it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is to not care that she rejected you. Let it go, there are plenty of other women out there.

This means don't give her any attention beyond work interactions, and be professional when you do, you can even be nice to her. But don't hang out with her after work and don't pursue her at all.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Suppose you briefly dated a co-worker or someone in your social circle, you liked her, and she rejected you, and now you have to see her again... how do you interact with her
The same way you interacted with her before she rejected you. Polite, respectful, courteous. Any difference in your actions means she affected you emotionally. You don’t want to give that satisfaction, do you?

You think if Pu$$y Galore rejected James Bond he would go into an emotional death spiral and act differently? Come on.

Men, unless these women do something illegal to you, don’t change your behaviour. Do the same thing as always. Be strong, be confident, and go and kick butt.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to join the bandwagon, you change nothing, maybe think she is crazy, but that is no reason to change anything

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why it isn't a good idea to date coworkers or anyone within your social circle, way too much drama. Consider this, if she rejected you early on in a normal manner you should be able to continue on with your life. Where the issue lies is when these women lead guys on, flirt with them, etc. with no real plan on going out with him. This is how a lot of women act today, as many are addicted to attention, and the consequences down the road are not pretty.

Now, even if you did in fact go out with this woman, perhaps more than once, it is far more likely for it not to work in the long run. In situations like this you can never go truly back to the way things were because there is emotional investment, pain, etc. I personally feel that if you are going to meet women in a context like this, or something similar, it is better to get to know them over time slowly and not rush into things. The problem with this though is that without expressing interest you could essentially friend zone yourself, which is the reason why I think it is better to just forgo on this all together.

I don't like drama, having my time wasted and people using me for their own gain.....so my natural inclination is to avoid this.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why it isn't a good idea to date coworkers or anyone within your social circle, way too much drama. Consider this, if she rejected you early on in a normal manner you should be able to continue on with your life. Where the issue lies is when these women lead guys on, flirt with them, etc. with no real plan on going out with him. This is how a lot of women act today, as many are addicted to attention, and the consequences down the road are not pretty.

Now, even if you did in fact go out with this woman, perhaps more than once, it is far more likely for it not to work in the long run. In situations like this you can never go truly back to the way things were because there is emotional investment, pain, etc. I personally feel that if you are going to meet women in a context like this, or something similar, it is better to get to know them over time slowly and not rush into things. The problem with this though is that without expressing interest you could essentially friend zone yourself, which is the reason why I think it is better to just forgo on this all together.

I don't like drama, having my time wasted and people using me for their own gain.....so my natural inclination is to avoid this.
work? yes you shouldn't, social cirle? why not? that is one reason to have then

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
work? yes you shouldn't, social cirle? why not? that is one reason to have then
It depends on the person, but that's a good way to lose friends and contacts depending upon how close your relationships are with them. I'm not friends with women, so they are not at all a part of my social circle. Women and men cannot truly just be friends, especially whilst we are all in our prime dating years, teens through 30s.

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Flex, show her the mistake, but never go for her again. Doesn't deserve you at that point.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the person, but that's a good way to lose friends and contacts depending upon how close your relationships are with them. I'm not friends with women, so they are not at all a part of my social circle. Women and men cannot truly just be friends, especially whilst we are all in our prime dating years, teens through 30s.
Make no mistake, a woman in her 30’s will friend zone you fast as hell as a 15 yr old will. They never grow out of that friend zone ****.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make no mistake, a woman in her 30’s will friend zone you fast as hell as a 15 yr old will. They never grow out of that friend zone ****.
they won't because most of time, you will still provide the same thing, with in the end you don't provide much other then validation, the rule is you use her in pics other people take so you take the influence over other groups

lets get real here, how you build a social circle, you tend to go to the same place and then start to talk then have some drinks or other things, then you keep doing so because it was fun, and in doing so it will have people, I made one doing skydiving, had one during my college (3 actually but only one is active), one from other job, there is some I know on gym, thing is you need to talk with people but mostly you will have to go out, and in doing so you will meet woman,

saying you shouldn't go after woman in social circles just to not lose these "friends", I belive that would be a good thing, have people who add to you not only deal with you, if the fallout was that hard, then they was not really friends and droping then IS a good thing, win-win still