Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Increase Your Sexual Market Value (SMV)

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
SMV can only be truly increased by real life interactions.

Increase ur sphere of influence with both sexes and ur SMV will increase in tandem.
I know that input work creates returns it seems real life interactions is critically important and yet its a brain fvck at times, your putting in all that work and seeing nothing for it. but I think your saying by growing your social circle as such you are creating SMV (invisibly) to yourself the only way you will know is your getting hit on or interactions increase voluntarily from the women?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- lift
- make money
- make sure you dress with style. Doesn't need to be over the top but stuff like belts and shoes matching, etc. is important
- socialize with everyone, not just women
- realize women are for sex and entertainment only
- try your best to cultivate a few close male friendships.

That's basically it IMO, which is worth what you paid to hear it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The eye colour is a great suggestion. I've seen reports online where ethnicels tried the eye-colour change and it magically changed them from an ethnicel to a slayer overnight. With crazy results like that, it's worth a shot even if you go cheap and try contacts.

As a social experiment, it may be interesting to put on sun-glasses and guage if I'm getting more casual interest out there (i.e. my eyes can not be seen clearly) vs without glasses on. I also have a penetrating stare and serious demeanor that feels like I'm looking through the person and that can make women uncomfortable.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I know that input work creates returns it seems real life interactions is critically important and yet its a brain fvck at times, your putting in all that work and seeing nothing for it. but I think your saying by growing your social circle as such you are creating SMV (invisibly) to yourself the only way you will know is your getting hit on or interactions increase voluntarily from the women?
Not just growing but influencing that circle.

If you can influence that circle no matter how small the size then you have power.

Power is the only constant that attracts women in droves.

All that's been said in this thread will be null and void when you have power.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You maximize everything you can change, but accept what you cannot. Changing your eye color? Pfffft. That's a beta thing to do IMO.

#1 is to always stay in maximum shape, and often leads to the most confidence.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fvck if I’m changing my eye color for a woman. My eyes change from hazel to green depending what I wear.
My eyes changed color permanently when i was very young. When I was in the hospital for severe asthma, My eyes turned bright green, so much so that all the nurses kept telling my mother how incredible my eyes were. As I got older, it changed to Hazel/slight greenish and stayed that way. My father has green eyes, dont know what happened or what caused the change but oh well.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
You maximize everything you can change, but accept what you cannot. Changing your eye color? Pfffft. That's a beta thing to do IMO.

#1 is to always stay in maximum shape, and often leads to the most confidence.
You're talking like you're living in 19th century. Today people even cut their arms off to have robotic prosthetics

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- lift
- make money
- make sure you dress with style. Doesn't need to be over the top but stuff like belts and shoes matching, etc. is important
- socialize with everyone, not just women
- realize women are for sex and entertainment only
- try your best to cultivate a few close male friendships.

That's basically it IMO, which is worth what you paid to hear it.
Travel---your money goes further in Poland, Colombia, Thailand and the women are waaaaaaaaaay hotter

imagine taking a 10 out to eat for a $20 dinner and drinks in america that would cost you $200 and you'll be lucky to get a kiss good night while these foreign women will thank you in ways you can only imagine

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Travel---your money goes further in Poland, Colombia, Thailand and the women are waaaaaaaaaay hotter

imagine taking a 10 out to eat for a $20 dinner and drinks in america that would cost you $200 and you'll be lucky to get a kiss good night while these foreign women will thank you in ways you can only imagine
Be aware, hypergamy in your favor, (but only in her country because of quantity, false belives etc.) These asian ninja-sluts are pro's in game forigners.. very pretty mask, too good to be true (because it is, 90% of the time), sure they have good marketing. Result = same bull or more bull with a different face.

Have fun p4p no problem. Latinas are more liberated in this performance tough..

Sure a greencard and huge sin sod, lots of gold, will give you an temporary wife, until she has settled down in your country, and her hypergamy goes full retard, (kid in candy store effect), - good luck keeping her around on your terms.

briffault's law (it's called law for a reason)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be aware, hypergamy in your favor, (but only in her country because of quantity, false belives etc.) These asian ninja-sluts are pro's in game forigners.. very pretty mask, too good to be true (because it is, 90% of the time), sure they have good marketing. Result = same bull or more bull with a different face.

Have fun p4p no problem. Latinas are more liberated in this performance tough..

Sure a greencard and huge sin sod, lots of gold, will give you an temporary wife, until she has settled down in your country, and her hypergamy goes full retard, (kid in candy store effect), - good luck keeping her around on your terms.

briffault's law (it's called law for a reason)
That's why you don't bring them back and stay in their country, to many guys are fools who bring them back

smh

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, for 20 dollars you will get average dinner in Poland. To have a date in good restaurant there you need to spend at least 50 dollars for two persons.
Depends where in Poland you are my point is this your'e still getting of cheaper than in america and the average polish chick is hotter IMO

waaaay hotter than the average warpigs you deal with in the usa

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Seems like it's always the case of the "grass is always greener at the other side of the fence" fallacy at play when it comes to women.

Doesn't matter where a man is at, with loser qualities within him, he'll be made in a couple of months no matter where he places himself.

Heres a fun fact : A winner will pull chicks and mold them into his reality even if he's on fvcking Mar's fvcking Martian chicks.

Something you men here should learn after going through the University of Hardknocks and graduating with honours.