Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to increase your PU-skill

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
An easy way to get better doing PU's is by using your imagination to do a pick up. Just imagining the entire sequence. This is one of the cornerstones to my success as a seducer despite my ugliness, I constantly practice doing pick-ups in my head til they are flawless, I discovered that I was doing this naturally when I read a book about this. So here it is.

Try this: (don't try it if you never have done any pick-ups)

1. Sit down in a quiet room.

2. Close your eyes

3. Imagine place where you are located (preferably someplace you have already visited)

Library
Coffe shop
Supermarket
Bar
job
Street
School
etc...

4. Add details to the picture in your head, the sounds, the texture of things, the smell and the detail of things you see. Try to walk around in the room, you should not see yourself in the picture, you should see through your own eyes.

5. Now there's a chick there, approach her and start to talk to her like you actually were doing the pickup, try to feel the emotions you feel when you approach. Get to know her, and finally get her number.

6. Practice, practice, practice!!! Everyday.

Eliminating errors in your pick ups

Act as you are the girl you are hitting on, you should be able to see how you act when you are picking up girls. By doing this you can see all the things you are doing wrong when you are out picking up girls. GREAT thing to do.

-----------------

And TRY THIS NOW, don't reply to this until you have tried it. I PROMISE you that it will work.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I believe the technique you are talking about is called 'visualization', and is an excellent tecnique to mentally rehearse for a situation you want to succeed in. It is good to visualize what you will do in each pickup scenario...I also suggest you think of a specific conversation opener for each scenario and stick to it, so that you always have an opener.
Another thing I find useful is if I miss opportunities or I make a mistake, at the end of the day I will close my eyes and visualise what I SHOULD have done and therefore learn where I went wrong in order to be ready to do better next time.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, that's exactly what I mean, like the approach you do to "repair" the things that goes wrong.

carbani

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.. I was talking to one girl some time ago, and after the conversation I visualised better response to one of things she said... Just an hour ago I talked to another one, and guess what :)

Just be careful not to overdo this. That was one of failures of AFCs I think. They also visualise things, but their mind-image of world is flaud. So - they see that when they come to girl with flowers and say many creepy things and something wonderful happens. And we all know how does it look like later.

Regards,
Carbani

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you say is very true carbani, one must be very skilled to use this, or at least have the seduction-knowledge.

I Loooove AFC's, they make it sooo easy for us. :)

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why?

Don't sit in your room and imagine the situation happen. Go to the mall and IDENTIFY potential opportunities. DON'T worry about picking any chicks up. All you're going to do right now is walk around and indentify chicks who you are interested in. As you walk away, think of how you'd approach them. I think this is the best approach, and it's one I've been using a lot lately. I'm VERY close to doing cold approaches.