Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to increase the chances for a second date when I "****ed up" the first date

Orangejuice

Reaction score
She was asking more questions than I did, so I did most of the talking (It was like 70% me and 30% her) . So I basically told her a lot about me and I think that the mystery was gone quickly (we only met for 2 hours).
Because of this she might be thinking that I am not really interested in her personality and the way she thinks.Even after two weeks I asked her if she knows what highly sensitive people are, so there is even more mistery gone now, since she probably knows that I am asking it because I am a highly sensitive person....[She said that she does not know much more about it then the average joe. I think I can write: Too bad maybe you are also highly sensitive?]

After the Date I found some notes on Corey Waynes book....He said like attracts like. She has the qualities that I am looking for but I think that I did not exhibit these qualities as much as she did. Corey Wayne: If you are willing to recognize where your flaws and faults lie and are open to learn and grow then it is still possible to attract someone with that quality into your life and keep her" I think this is the case here. What we wrote after the date (there was obviously more we wrote about after the date and I might add it later) :

Her (I am German so I did not translate everything 1:1 but deepl is pretty accurate): You're not so my type No offense, I hope you know that, it's important that the gut feeling is right. At least for me and for you certainly also
Me: The last thing I would think is that you mean it badly, you rather motivate me to keep working on myself :)
Her: Do not pretend too much or only where you want to change yourself, because your wife must also fit you, not only you to your wife

Should I ask her where she thinks we're not suited for each others?
Should I ask her where I need to "learn and grow" in order to get a second date?
I guess it would be a mistake to ask questions about her via text now... what about calling? Should I wait some weeks before contacting to see if she comes back herself? I am afraid that I did not show her enough that I am not only interested in sex...

Do not get me wrong, I will try to write as little with her as possible..I just want to know if there is anything I could/should write her (or even call her) that could increase my chances.

As always: I appreciate any help/Advice :)

Last edited:

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is done. Your initial interpretation is spot on and she no longer has any interest in you. She rejected you already; do not respond.