"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How to improve my game as an introvert

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I've been paying attention to the situations that I seem to do well with in regards to approaching and talking to women, as well as the ones where I seem to struggle, and I need some input. Over the past several months virtually all of the amazing approaches I have made were always in "day game" scenarios (gym, shopping, bank, etc.). I find that in situations like these I'm pretty relaxed and very easily able to initiate something when I feel like it.

For instance, today I went to the mall just to walk around, I was bored, and decided to check out the sunglasses store. Anyway, there was a woman with a fat ass in there that I struck up a conversation with almost effortlessly, we spoke for about 5 minutes or so but she ended up being married so it didn't work in my favor.

I then decided to go out solo by myself this evening and while I didn't really see anyone I was interested in approaching I was reminded of the fact that I truly don't feel that comfortable in that environment. I have and can approach but it takes a lot more willpower from within and is not anywhere near is effortless as it is when I do approaches in more normal environments. I do go out with friends regularly and do okay when they are around but by myself not so much, though the major issue I have with women in that setting comes down to the fact that they don't have much to talk about, though there have been a few exceptions.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
420
Reaction score
103
I can relate to you.

I read books like "how to win friends and influence people" from Dale Carnegie and "how to talk to people" from Leil Lowndes and the power of charm etc.

I also started to work on my conversation and social skills-you can google this.

Feel better about yourself-hit the gym, wear nice well fitting clothes, style your hair.

I also go out with my friends and meet new people all the time now and also exposed myself to new situations.

Practice makes perfect and everyone makes mistakes. The worst thing that is going to happen is a bad reaction such as a negative facial expression or "f off" lol. Approaching does take a lot of guts, but it can be made easier if you do it in a relaxed manner, having no agenda.

Maybe try some breathing exercises.
 
Top