Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to hundle dating/plating a very rich girl when you are an average guy?

sibambassy

Reaction score
a few weeks ago( about 3 weeks) i received a whatsapp message from a stranger woman. we talked over whatsapp for like 4 days and setup a date.
before going on date i like doing some google search on the person, guess what i found? she is a 32 years single mom of a 14 years old daughter, she is among the richer and successful business women in my town.
i said, who gives a ****? she texted me first and she also found my phone number from her friend! i put on my sosauve dj skin and went on a date.
the date was good even if she came late but she was wearing like hell. she was wearing like she is going for jogging or in a gym. at this sight my mind spun trying to figure out how the hell disrespectful she is and how it would be to date a woman who doesn't care about first impression.

after that date we still text and call each other but the thing is she is mostly acting like she don't care, she don't know how to treat men etc. she is always trying to talk about her businesses and such while i try to pivot the conversation and make it fun. in blief i guess the is acting like that because she think she's got the money and any wealth that i have to chase her.
note that i am not into her money or any other interest other than plate her and get experience with such women.
how can you djs hundle this situation?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would there be a difference? Just remain centered on your own selfassurance as you would in any other case and situation whether with women or life, which is what she wants you to do too.

sibambassy

Reaction score
Why would there be a difference? Just remain centered on your own self assurance as you would in any other case and situation whether with women or life, which is what she wants you to do too.
that's true and what I'm doing but I hate how she is also overconfident while also I hold my frame. it's making it boring.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a few weeks ago( about 3 weeks) i received a whatsapp message from a stranger woman. we talked over whatsapp for like 4 days and setup a date.
before going on date i like doing some google search on the person, guess what i found? she is a 32 years single mom of a 14 years old daughter, she is among the richer and successful business women in my town.
i said, who gives a ****? she texted me first and she also found my phone number from her friend! i put on my sosauve dj skin and went on a date.
the date was good even if she came late but she was wearing like hell. she was wearing like she is going for jogging or in a gym. at this sight my mind spun trying to figure out how the hell disrespectful she is and how it would be to date a woman who doesn't care about first impression.

after that date we still text and call each other but the thing is she is mostly acting like she don't care, she don't know how to treat men etc. she is always trying to talk about her businesses and such while i try to pivot the conversation and make it fun. in blief i guess the is acting like that because she think she's got the money and any wealth that i have to chase her.
note that i am not into her money or any other interest other than plate her and get experience with such women.
how can you djs hundle this situation?
It is the same for looks. You treat the hb 6 and the hb 8 or 9 or 10 all the same.

If she has 10 bucks in the bank or 10 million in the bank. You treat her the same

The bigger red flag you should be focusing on is this:

she is a single mom.

sibambassy

Reaction score
It is the same for looks. You treat the hb 6 and the hb 8 or 9 or 10 all the same.

If she has 10 bucks in the bank or 10 million in the bank. You treat her the same

The bigger red flag you should be focusing on is this:

she is a single mom.
you are right, the fact that she is a single mom and got pregnant at 18yo is a bigger red flag. I was just trying to experience how it would be to date those wealthy women.
what do you think about me adding in a little push?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are right, the fact that she is a single mom and got pregnant at 18yo is a bigger red flag. I was just trying to experience how it would be to date those wealthy women.
I am going to need clarification as to what you mean by "a little push"

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Not shocking. There is a lady who's only 43 about 40 miles from me I've talked to in the past on OLD and still see her on OLD. She's FORTY THREE and has TWO grand kids! She has a college degree and in accounting and had her kids at like 15. She's also low end HB7 very cute not looking like white trash.

sibambassy

Reaction score
I am going to need clarification as to what you mean by "a little push"
it's my first time dating a woman in her 30s and especially a single mom. would like to experiment how one can handle plating them.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year I dated a very rich woman. (What I'm earning is pocket money for her) .She was cute and sexy
She contacted me first on OLD, we exchange two messages and set a date.
Mid first date I already kissed her. I ordered the first drink, she ordered the second and paid for it. I didn't flinch and accepted it without any beta drama ( who pay)
I walk her to her car, which cost like my whole yearly income. I lean on her flashy car, pull her close to me and we make out for 10 minutes.

After 3 dates she was already infatuated with me, said she can't sleep bcos she thinking about me.
Date 4 and I'm at her place, upper class neighbored, few million $$$ house. She showed me around, and I just said: nice place you have.

Date 4 was at her place, and still no sex. In the morning I text her "it's time for me to move on". She called me 5 minutes later. She was in shock and persuade me not to go yet.
I fall for this trap and stayed on. Few dates down the road, still no sex, I went totally beta, and a month and a half later she moved on.

During all this time she tested me endlessly, and in hindsight, I did a few cardinal mistakes and went totally beta. I think the lack of sex and the endless testing was the end of it for me.
If I were to keep my cool, keep my frame, stay aloof as I usually am, it would have been fine (but I learned a ton out of it)

Now to your question: how can you djs handle this situation?
First, I never checked her ( or any other date) bf the date on social media. IDGA what is her background. (status wise), and that way I came to the first date with a clean slate, unbiased pre-state mind.
On the date, I treat her like I do with all my other dates. ( her status still not none to me)
Only when I saw her car, I understood she is very rich, and still, I didn't give a F. I pulled her close to me, and made out with her on her flashy car. ( I think my neutral confidence I had during the date was very attractive to her)

At her place and after I saw her upper class place, I still didn't flinch and was very aloof and none reactive to her richness.
(She once commented that she is impressed I never mention her money or her wealth)

So to your question, I basically totally ignored her status and wealth, (and this is the key with any rich woman). I continued doing my things and treated her like I do with all my other date: just a normal woman who has a positive and negative side, and whom I still not sure about ( like I demonstrate to her when I wanted to move on after date 4 )