Ol'BlueEyes
Senior Don Juan
After spending a year, turning from AFC to R-AFC...reading the DJ Bible and all the trimmings, having moderate success with women (i.e. losing my virginity to a HB6) I'm convinced that the best way to attract women is to not give a rat's behind. I'll give an example:
This past NYE I sat across a table from a couple (the guy I knew slightly). His girlfriend from FLA was smokin'--HB 8.5 to 9. She was all over him....kissing him every four or five minutes, putting her arms around his neck, etc.
He was constantly occupied, talking to friends, almost to the point of ignoring her...I could tell it was driving her nuts. He had social proof, and he wasn't fixated on HER.
My problem is that I've never been able to flip the switch, turn the attraction off when I meet a HB. Mostly I go out alone and thus, focus all my energies on women. In many respects, I'm in the same situation as this poster:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44386
I'm thinking I should give women a break for a bit and recharge...but then along walks a hottie and damn!!! I wish I could stop caring so much!
This past NYE I sat across a table from a couple (the guy I knew slightly). His girlfriend from FLA was smokin'--HB 8.5 to 9. She was all over him....kissing him every four or five minutes, putting her arms around his neck, etc.
He was constantly occupied, talking to friends, almost to the point of ignoring her...I could tell it was driving her nuts. He had social proof, and he wasn't fixated on HER.
My problem is that I've never been able to flip the switch, turn the attraction off when I meet a HB. Mostly I go out alone and thus, focus all my energies on women. In many respects, I'm in the same situation as this poster:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44386
I'm thinking I should give women a break for a bit and recharge...but then along walks a hottie and damn!!! I wish I could stop caring so much!