Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to have a happy and Fulfilling Marriage.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I'm still waiting to hear why I should move to China.
I advocate NO ONE come here.

Abroad is a big place, the phillipines is where I would probably send men. My friend was showing me pics of all the women he fvcked over there... jesus h. christ.. he was married to a 22 year old bombshell at one point... he makes money hand over first here but unless you got someone to hang out with, life in china sucks balls. Don't come to China unless you want to teach and make money.

My wife CAN cook.... CHINESE food... yuck. She cooks many varieties that to me, all taste like sh1t. :D

I don't eat McDonalds ALL the time, sometimes I eat subway too. :) We have IKEA here, Pizza places, hamburger joints and for the most part they are all really good but they cost big money too. If I ate out all month long like my friend does, I'd be dropping over 1000 bucks on food.

My diet consists of this:

Breakfast:
Yogurt
Toast (Penut Butter and Banana)
Protien Shake (Strawberries, Bananans and Milk)
=======
Lunch:
Hamburgers/Japanese Schnitzel or Subway
=======
Dinner:
Pizza or fried rice or Lanzhou (the only edible chinese food).
----

My wife also cooks some stuff I can eat but just one or two dishes and you can't eat those ALL the time. Chinese eat rice like we eat bread, its in EVERYTHING. They eat plain old, super boring, uncle ben's WHITE rice with NO FLAVOR... my wife can subsist on this sh1t for DAYS. My mom is gonna teach her how to cook but you can't really get the ingredients for lasanga or sheppard's pie here without dropping major $$$. Chinese don't have ovens and that makes things 10 times harder for everything. Plus I'm on the run 90% of the day so most days I leave at 8:30 and get home at 9:00. She can cook and feed herself for pennies, that's enough for me. I'm making 4000 a month here, thats like 20g's a month in China. Granted, I would rather be at home working in the oil fields but getting permission for her to go back to Canada takes 2 YEARS waiting time and we only just started the process.

You just wait till you hit Peru, Malice... then you can talk. I have VIP at my local pizza place. :D

Hey it sucks, but my wife is worth every bit of it. I got laid again this morning, I mean whoopdidoo right? But its more than the majority are getting AND I don't put up with respect issues or pickup like 99% of this forum whines about CONSTANTLY. Oh my god, not to hijack but my friend was sitting with his wife and kid the other day and he was playing cards, she said "1, 2 -" before she got to 3, he was standing at attention and putting the baby on his knee... so yeah we got whipped guys here too. If my wife ever did that she'd be eating my fist before she got past 3. I bet the girl he met was actually nice but his lack of balls created a monster. I don't think its lack of game but it is lack of SELF RESPECT that both he and 90% of the forum suffers from. They don't know what respect is because most North Americans don't know how to have respect for their men. He cheats on his wife to get 'revenge' instead of just calling out her bad behaviour and putting his foot down. He makes more money than I do but has to hide his 'magic card' purchases from his wife, who also makes decent money.. eh... My wife was sitting with us and she asked him "Why do you put up with that?". His answer? "Because I love her, you don't know her, she's actually a good person". I said "No mate, YOU don't know her and YOU don't know how to be the man she wants and she wants to be discliplined by a MAN". I remember he replied to me something along the lines of "gender is just a construct"... This is what America has created.

My wife and I just looked at each other like WTF? We use that technique on unruly children in our classroom.

I said to his wife "your fvcking lucky LiveJailedX doesn't get up and leave your ass like any self respecting guy would, I sure as fvck know I wouldn't put up with your sh1t".
Apparently he says I'm not allowed back in the house now. So we have to play cards in the McDonalds nearby and everytime she calls he runs to the washroom to make sure she can't hear our group talking.... yes HIS HOUSE and his WIFE's RULE. He's American she's fvking Chinese. Shake my fvkin head. I wasn't about to sit there and let my wife think that her behaviour is somehow OK.

LiveFreeX's manifesto:

China rules
America sucks
Marry foreign and all your problems will be solved
I banged my wife today and we played xbox while talking smack about you newbs.
Agreed.

Last edited:

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
My wife CAN cook.... CHINESE food... yuck. She cooks many varieties that to me, all taste like sh1t. :D
i LOVE chinese food :nervous:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
i LOVE chinese food
This ain't the same sh1t you get to eat in America... Chinese food from China is like nothing you've ever tasted before. Trust me, everyone here says the samething.

"I love Chinese food in America"

Chinese food in China... lets see, do you like a ton of salt in a blueberry pie? Instead of eating anything with sugar its all pure fvkin salt all day long. Oh and WHITE RICE, no sauces, no added anything, WHITE RICE. That's real Chinese food. Noodles? Yeah like those fvckin minute noodles you eat at home, thats a staple of their diet. There's also soups with animal heads floating in it, oh my wife's favorite, sweet red sauce made from Taros (like a potato) and PIGS FEET. Also they eat chicken feet like they are going out of style. Hmm do you like DOG? My wife fvkin loves DOG, says it makes her warm on the inside... her whole family loves DOG. Oh yes, chinese love to eat frog, they either cook it or skin it alive and then eat it raw. MMMmmm oh yes turtle soup, forgot about that ****, throw down some turtles and you've got creamy turtle soup, entrails and all. Hmmm oh yes, how could I forget, fish eye soup, gotta eat the eyes, such a delicacy. Oh... my students favorite, do you like ****roaches? Ya them too and they eat them on a BBQ. Scorpions, Roaches and rubbery Octopus Tentacles over an open fire.

THAT is REAL Chinese food. My wife loves this sh1t save for the roaches, thats a local delicacy, she eats scorp soup though.

Give me chicken balls and fried rice, I can't wait to go home and have American Buffet Chinese food. It's Chinese food 2.0.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
THAT is REAL Chinese food. My wife loves this sh1t save for the roaches, thats a local delicacy, she eats scorp soup though.

Give me chicken balls and fried rice, I can't wait to go home and have American Buffet Chinese food. It's Chinese food 2.0.
American Chinese food is not real Chinese food. I knew someone who used to work in a Chinese place, and they told me they serve crap to the customers during the day, and then when the store closes they cook the real quality Chinese food for themselves. American chinese food will kill you faster than eating Mcdonalds every day. Loaded with enough sodium to stop your heart.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
That may be the case Malice but your tastebuds don't lie.
I love the Buffet too, I'm not going to lie. I love my health more though, that's the rub. I'd eat buffet every day if it was healthy.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
"I love Chinese food in America"
i live in europe :D
but still, i get your point, i'd rather stick with my pineapple chicken with rice, and the chicken with peanuts.
i ate rabbit last week, if dog tastes the same, it could be ok i guess... i just can't think of a dog as food.
no china for me then :eek:

fmnoos

Banned
Reaction score
Bump to help married guys who have slipped towards azzhole mode to far or too often. Alpha is all fine and dandy but sometimes you need a heart too. Especially when the woman you married hands you her heart. Protect it. Cherish it, and learn who she really is.