“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

how to hang up

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
how to hang up on a girl? it's not a date or nothing, it's just that I have a hearing problems and I hate talking on the phone
everyday girls call me telling me "hi, keep me company blah blah blah" and I don't know how to really end it, I just say it "yo look I gotta go" but I can't use that excuse ALL the time, please help!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Why not?

It's not an "excuse," it's the honest-to-God truth. You have other stuff to do than sit on the phone all day. If she can't respect that, then maybe she isn't worth your time.
 
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Baudette Minnesota
Originally posted by squirrels
Why not?

It's not an "excuse," it's the honest-to-God truth. You have other stuff to do than sit on the phone all day. If she can't respect that, then maybe she isn't worth your time.
Yes, obviously someone who is just lonely and is looking for some companionship isn't worth your time. You should immediately next anyone who doesn't want you to hang up on them. We all know that women shoud really not want to talk to you on the phone for very long, and that is a sign of interest. Also, the obviously love it when you send them love notes and flowers and gifts when you just met each other.
 

TheCollector

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
well just say that you are busy and have other things to do or be direct and say that you arent up to hanging out today.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
714
Reaction score
0
Get called ID and don't p/u the phone in the first place.
 

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2002
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Location
Pick a girl...
"Hey, listen, i feel like watching tv for a bit, but you can call me back tomorow, bye sweetie"

...and thats it. Youre still in that "i have to please others" mode. Its not cool to worry about what theyll think if youre just giving them an excuse. Just say you feel like doing something else. Btw, i hate the phone too...
 

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
776
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
or just tell her:
I have a hearing problems and I hate talking on the phone
 
Top