Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle this situation?

Arnzy

Don Juan
Reaction score
We are not in relationship but really close to it. She sometimes tells me about her feelings but I haven't told anything.

So today she said that her ex called her couple of days ago and now she isn't sure about her feelings, also what she wants from us and feelings towards me and other bs. I played it very cool, didn't react at all.

Tomorrow she comes over to my house and of course this means a lot of sex. Problem is here, I want to maintain her interest level and my power or end things my way, not to wait when she decides to end this.
So my idea is to f*ck her and then talk about this. I thought I will tell her that if she wants to contact with her ex again and she is not sure about us, then she shouldn't waste my time and she can leave.
Or just f*ck her and not to speak about it?

What do you guys think?

Billtx49

Reaction score
F*ck her brains out as often as possible and don't get involved in her feelings. Treat her only as a FB until she sorts things out at some time in her future.

Last edited:

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she the one who wants a relationship and you're holding back? Women love to come up with mysterious "other guys" to try and spark a territorial streak in the guys they are with, so the men will give in and upgrade the relationship. Only a fool wouldn't know who they want to be with, so telling you is just an attempt at playing games. Be mysterious and vague, one day hinting you want her and another pushing her away. It will drive her wild with desire for you.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are over thinking this. Just keep fvcking her... if she is fvcking another dude, so what, go fvck other women.

If you WANT a relationship with this women then really all you have to do is ask her what she meant by her not being sure about you... get her to to say that she wants to be exclusive. You have to get her to say SHE wants this, then you get to put conditions of the relationship.

She is trying to get you to ask for exclusivity, so she will have the power in the relationship. If you do, then you will be sowing the seeds of the end of this relationship. She has to believe that she wants this more than you do, otherwise she will ALWAYS wonder if she could do better... that is hypergamy and that is women... they are all like that. And even when you are in a relationship always remember ALWAYS REMEMBER and say to yourself "She's not my girl; it's only my turn."

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a fvck what she does. You ain't dating this broad exclusively. Fvck her good. Whatever she does shouldn't matter to you. If you bring up feelings that's g4y as sh1t. When you stop getting vag go no contact.

Arnzy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I shouldn't say anything and ignore these things?