Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle this situation because it will come up

Glassguy

Reaction score
One of the PMS I received from a member on here got me thinking. Most guys will get into this situation, especially in today's dating world.

He is in a situation where this chick he is fvcking is also seeing other people as he found out from her recent social media post about going on a lavishing date recently.

This was my response to him. Now consider that I am definitely a rotation guy, so keep that in mind. But with a rotation comes options, and you guys should always have those options at least at your disposal while in a relationship.....just in case. But how to handle women in certain situations should not change IMO just because the parameters of the situation is different. It is still a man dealing with a woman in a typical situation that will come up if you date and interact with a lot of women.

So my response to him is this:

"You have 2 options:

If it bothers you, just ghost her. Tell her something came up and you cant make it.

If it doesnt bother you that she might be fvcking other dudes, keep fvcking her and understand that is who she is (and how most single women are actually).

For one you dont know that she is fvcking him. He may be a beta and just spending money on her. You will be surprised at how often this happens.

For example: One of my current plates goes on other dates. Its not often but it does happen. Its more of a FWB deal. She goes out, gets a free meal, has fun socializing but she fvcks me. Its an understanding that if she goes out with someone more than a couple of times and becomes genuinely interested in him (and fvcks him), its ok. She is free to pursue that. But she also understands that I see other people and if she leaves our agreement to pursue something with someone, chances are she wont get back in with me.

Its amazing at how some of these dudes act. $50 dinners, drinks, they blow her phone up, she comes and fvcks me. I didnt spend a dime, no dates (other than our initial drinks date). I dont keep close tabs on her because this has been an arrangement for months and there is some trust built between us. She is a very career driven person but she is a woman. She needs attention and validation which she gets from the betas. She also needs sex which she gets from me.

So if you are actively fvcking her now, which side do you want to be on? The side of the guy spending money and showering her with attention or the guy blowing her back out after she leaves that date and that poor schmuck doesnt even get a good night kiss?

No disrespect, but you have a delusional vision when it comes to dating these days. Your still thinking very blue pill instead of red pill.

The fact is this: If a woman is single and she is attractive and has anything going for her.....someone is fvcking her. Someone has the contract on that @ss where she might date around but she ultimately ends up at his place fvcking him.

A smart man, an alpha, knows this. He doesnt care because she is fulfilling her attention needs from other men and fulfilling her sexual needs by getting railed by him.

So until you know for certain that she is fvcking other people, that is when you must make your decision. At that point if it bothers you that bad, go find other chicks.

Thats my advice. I dont throw away perfectly good pvssy but I also have options so I dont have to deal with the emotional mess that comes along with being confused about where you stand with someone.

One of the things you will hear me say is this- "If you are confused, she isnt".

Happy hunting fellas.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys are naive to think a woman who they have on a rotation is ****ing no one but himself. That's delusional. Guys need to be okay with the fact that a woman is seeing other men if she is nothing but a plate. That's part of that lifestyle.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
One of the PMS I received from a member on here got me thinking. Most guys will get into this situation, especially in today's dating world.

He is in a situation where this chick he is fvcking is also seeing other people as he found out from her recent social media post about going on a lavishing date recently.

This was my response to him. Now consider that I am definitely a rotation guy, so keep that in mind. But with a rotation comes options, and you guys should always have those options at least at your disposal while in a relationship.....just in case. But how to handle women in certain situations should not change IMO just because the parameters of the situation is different. It is still a man dealing with a woman in a typical situation that will come up if you date and interact with a lot of women.

So my response to him is this:

"You have 2 options:

If it bothers you, just ghost her. Tell her something came up and you cant make it.

If it doesnt bother you that she might be fvcking other dudes, keep fvcking her and understand that is who she is (and how most single women are actually).

For one you dont know that she is fvcking him. He may be a beta and just spending money on her. You will be surprised at how often this happens.

For example: One of my current plates goes on other dates. Its not often but it does happen. Its more of a FWB deal. She goes out, gets a free meal, has fun socializing but she fvcks me. Its an understanding that if she goes out with someone more than a couple of times and becomes genuinely interested in him (and fvcks him), its ok. She is free to pursue that. But she also understands that I see other people and if she leaves our agreement to pursue something with someone, chances are she wont get back in with me.

Its amazing at how some of these dudes act. $50 dinners, drinks, they blow her phone up, she comes and fvcks me. I didnt spend a dime, no dates (other than our initial drinks date). I dont keep close tabs on her because this has been an arrangement for months and there is some trust built between us. She is a very career driven person but she is a woman. She needs attention and validation which she gets from the betas. She also needs sex which she gets from me.

So if you are actively fvcking her now, which side do you want to be on? The side of the guy spending money and showering her with attention or the guy blowing her back out after she leaves that date and that poor schmuck doesnt even get a good night kiss?

No disrespect, but you have a delusional vision when it comes to dating these days. Your still thinking very blue pill instead of red pill.

The fact is this: If a woman is single and she is attractive and has anything going for her.....someone is fvcking her. Someone has the contract on that @ss where she might date around but she ultimately ends up at his place fvcking him.

A smart man, an alpha, knows this. He doesnt care because she is fulfilling her attention needs from other men and fulfilling her sexual needs by getting railed by him.

So until you know for certain that she is fvcking other people, that is when you must make your decision. At that point if it bothers you that bad, go find other chicks.

Thats my advice. I dont throw away perfectly good pvssy but I also have options so I dont have to deal with the emotional mess that comes along with being confused about where you stand with someone.

One of the things you will hear me say is this- "If you are confused, she isnt".

Happy hunting fellas.
Depends. How long were they f ucking / seeing each other? Did they have the exclusive talk? If they had the exclusive talk and she's f ucking around, then she violates the 1 strike rule and she's gone. Once a cheater, always a cheater. When trust is gone, you move on.

Now, if they were keeping in causal and there was no exclusivity talk, then both are fair game.

Glassguy

Reaction score
My question is why wasn't it clear from the beginning? He was exclusive but she wasnt? Strange. Just be clear from the start and all confusing is gone.
If hes upset about it then id say theres something else needs worked on.
The rest afterwards just doesn't matter. Not even ghosting because he's already bothered.
Loss of his personal value.
Not exactly. Its not like you give a woman a list of your demands in this type of situation. And not true that he needs to "work on something" either.

If the thought of a woman not seeming appealing if she is seeing other people is what he thinks, that is his opinion.

Its a basic concept of this forum. Red pill vs Blue pill. Either understanding how things truly are and accepting it (or not accepting it) or believing things are a certain way due to the Hollywood and Walt Disney fantasies that many people have been brainwashed with.

But the first step accepting women's behavior and either accepting it or not accepting it. Not necessarily giving a woman a do's and dont's list....because women are still going to act like women no matter how YOU act as a man.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Depends. How long were they f ucking / seeing each other? Did they have the exclusive talk? If they had the exclusive talk and she's f ucking around, then she violates the 1 strike rule and she's gone. Once a cheater, always a cheater. When trust is gone, you move on.

Now, if they were keeping in causal and there was no exclusivity talk, then both are fair game.
He made it seem as though it was very casual and nothing more.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
He made it seem as though it was very casual and nothing more.
There you go. If it was just casual, he should just let it go under the bridge. He's prob. just imagining in his head other dudes pounding her and that's bothering him. Understandable, but then I would ask, why did you form a casual relationship then? Can't have it both ways. He's welcome to f uck other ladies too, but it seems, by what you are explaining, he started to develop feelings and got a little butt hurt.

Before he does anything, he should step back, calm down, and do not do anything rash for a few days; then proceed. Just my take.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always assume she is fvcking other dudes until she asks me for exclusivity and I’ve... negotiated her to do such to get exclusivity from me. Men who believe otherwise are fools.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always assume the same.. If I am FWB with chick, guaranteed she is taking diks elsewhere.. And I don't care either way.

However I would never take that relationship anything above FWB

Let's say months down the line, she wants to go exclusive with me, but only last month was taking a dik elsewhere. I write her off for a relationship

Infact any casual sex, FWB type of situation will remain exactly that.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you always assume she's getting cawk from other dudes, you can never get your feelings hurt. If you can't assume then you need to check your ego and your weak little heart.

The older you get, the more you wake up to realize that most women are banging multiple guys, most women cheat, most women are liars & manipulators.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This all depends on what your purpose is in dating.

You should always be looking for women that want what you want. I you want a relationship, then dump women that don't want this: if all you are dating to have fun then dump women that want relationships.

I will say that if you are a dude dating to find an exclusive chick, you are already starting at a disadvantage. You are NOT operating from an attractive mindset.... Even chicks that are looking for a relationship will not find a man who wants a relationship attractive. Now this is a fact... but what is also a fact is that most women can see right through your act if you are just pretending you don't want a relationship... this is why I have problems with relationship and dating coaches... they teach men to pretend they don't care... while I'm sure anything you practice over and over again... you will get better at it.... ultimately your goal should be to really not care.

If you are dating around.... and you end up getting jealous of a chick dating other dudes, you should ask yourself why this bothers you. My advice would be to date to have fun and to honestly go fro want you want. If you are looking for a relationship, then be honest about that and just own the fact that a lot of chicks are not going to like this. But all you need is one... that wants you... just keep dating and eventually you hit pay dirt.

Another mindset that will help you is, and I'm going to put this in bold letters... ALL WOMEN ARE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME. Don't get me wrong, they have different interests, different values, but all NORMAL SANE women are all emotional butterflies and they all respond to the same male strength characteristics. Screen out chicks that do things you don't like... we all have things we will not tolerate... for me... I don't date chicks that do drugs.... if you like drugs, then you might not want to date chicks that don't do drugs. Just do not allow your chemistry to ignore sh!t that you don't like.

Bottom line. When dating starts to look more like work and less like fun... just fvcking stop. If you are dating a chick, and it bothers you that she is banging other dudes, then you're not having fun anymore.... so just stop it.