Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Handle the Break Up Talk

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was nice but I'm moving on.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Hi, my name is George. I’m unemployed and I live with my parents”

If guys would learn this one pickup line we wouldn’t even need soauave!

Glassguy

Reaction score
When you control yourself and dont allow one woman to control and manipulate you, this is rather easy to pull off....

And its the ultimate mind fvck for a woman. I've done this on more than one occasion and you bet your @ss they were chasing me within a week. Unfortunately for them, done means done for me.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Most women think they have you wrapped around your little finger after they give you some pvssy and youve been seeing them for a month or two.

Currently I am seeing 3 different chicks. If one of them pulled the old "Ive been thinking we shouldnt see each other anymore", do you think I would really care? I would just supplement a new one in her place and still have 3 chicks. And I would do it with a smirk on my face and not be a d1ck about it at all. Nonchalant is key.

That is the mindset fellas. Good clip from Seinfeld tho!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't break up in person. Now they just text or they ghost you.
imagine giving 6 months of your life to a chic, your most likely going to have paid for things 80% of the time, because thats what men do.

Then over the slightest argument she changes her facebook profile back to "Single"

(Skeletor Laugh):lol::rofl:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imagine giving 6 months of your life to a chic, your most likely going to have paid for things 80% of the time, because thats what men do.

Then over the slightest argument she changes her facebook profile back to "Single"

(Skeletor Laugh):lol::rofl:
try not to give, just use her as a side dish, you would have done it anyway she is just there for teh ride, if not someone else would, the key is never care or the very least have control over yourself

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try not to give, just use her as a side dish, you would have done it anyway she is just there for teh ride, if not someone else would, the key is never care or the very least have control over yourself
I'm on about your everyday guy mate, women do it all the time to men on social media, mess with their bio like theyre 8 years old.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fade away slowly. Create distance. Cultivate other options meanwhile. If she reaches out keep it short and sweet.

If she's sane, she won't pull back TOO hard.

If she's batsh!t, she'll pull back hard, keep distance.