Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle somebody who is out of your league?

clifford

Don Juan
Reaction score
All right so I would probably consider myself a 9, good looks, intelligent, interesting profession, charming personality. I have been approached by somebody on the internet who is an off the scale 10 in every category. I don't want to f this one up. I need to contact her today, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, get the idea of leagues out of your head. That mentality will do nothing but hurt you.

As far as strategy, do whatever you do that works. Why get nervous just because she's hot? For all you know she could be crazy or something.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely.

forget about how hot she is.

Be yourself and treat he like any other girl.

Remember not to kiss her a##. This is very, very, important.

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be an AFC. Read the DJ Bible. She's not out of your league.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
picture?????

Clifford,

A couple of ideas here:

1....Don't go by the picture on the internet----I 'been there and done that'...(picture looked hot and she was a d*mn fat hog).

2...Try for ice tea or ice cream on the first 'blind date'. (It is a good chance no man has asked out for just a simple date)

3...Remember she could have a whole dump truck full of excess baggage and be scr*wed up in the head.

4...Think all so about all of the positive things you can offer her in a relationship.

my 2 cents

cave dweller

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm against meeting women on the internet, I used to want to meet them online before but then I realized that most women who are looking for guys in chat rooms are all sluts. When I used to go on Yahoo Chat Rooms, Most of the women would go for any guy (and also don't forget, you don't even know if her picture she provides is 100% legit).

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of your league? Blah...if you EVER think ANY woman is out of your league...picture her HB10 face w/o the makeup. She'd probably be an instant 6.5.

There aren't many "10s" out there w/o the help of M.A.C. or revlon.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Contact her today"? Stop. Go outside and run or something.

Then go take a shower.

Then wait two more days to call her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why all the drama, you haven't even met her yet. Working yourself up like this isn't going to help at all.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How you start in the beginning sets the tone for everything to follow.

If you start with the attitude that she's a 10, I'm a 9, so she's above me, how do think this going to play out?

You will kiss her a$$, act like a sucker and AFC, and she will sh*t on you from above like a bird in the park.

Whenever you elevate a woman above you in your mind, she will sh*t on you.

A true HB10 is a girl that has some value to add to your life besides the fact that she's cute.

Can this b*tch cook?

Can she clean a house?

Could you depend on her to take care of some business for you?

Can she make you laugh?

Does she make your interests her top priority?

You ask yourself these types of questions before you give ANY woman "10" status.

After the newness of the p*ssy wears off, what good is she then?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no leagues.

There is only confidence or a deficit of it.

I've known fat, greasy slobs that can hit 9s & 10s regularly and I've known guys that are superheroes who are terrified of or are pre-whipped AFC enough to only take the 4s & 5s they thought they could get.

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tapout632
most women who are looking for guys in chat rooms are all sluts.
^55

Most internet chicks arent even real. If she's an HB10 then theres got to be something wrong with her if shes looking for a dude online.

THINK ABOUT IT!!

HB10's are out shopping and ****.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SDFUandDie
^55

Most internet chicks arent even real. If she's an HB10 then theres got to be something wrong with her if shes looking for a dude online.

THINK ABOUT IT!!

HB10's are out shopping and ****.
Get real, HB10's are usually approached by AFCs or stereotypical dumb jocks. They use the Net to cut through the BS, it's just another method that allows them to choose who they would want to talk to. It's easier and less painful than listening to the same sorry clichés and pick up lines.

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
most women who are looking for guys in chat rooms are all sluts. When I used to go on Yahoo Chat Rooms, Most of the women would go for any guy
And this is bad because???

I think you need to know a couple of things. On the internet, do not put all of your hopes into one woman. The internet thing can work, but it is very much a numbers game. Secondly, keep in mind she may not even be the person you think she is. In fact, she may not even be real, she may even be a guy who put some photo of a model on there just to see how many replies "she" can get! Basically, don't get your hopes up for any one woman on there, that is just naive and stupid. sorry to be so blunt, but I speak from experience and that is my .02

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to handle somebody who is out of your league?

It's been stated on this thread a few times already, but I'll say it again, NOBODY is out of your league, ever. Who is she that you feel she's better than you?

You're already making yourself anxious, nervous, etc. by simply thinking this way. Relax, have fun. If things don't work out with her, there's another one right behind her waiting to prove herself to YOU. See what I'm saying?

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi clifford, just want to echo disciple's point. The moment you think a girl is out of your league then you will screw it up. There is some weird psychology called cognitive dissonance such that if you are going out with a girl who you THINK is out of your league you will screw it up so that your belief is justified and validated.

I went out for a couple of dates with a girl who I thought was out of my league and i cannot believe how i behaved: constantly insecure, misinterpreting every single thing she did as signs that she is leading me on, apologising every time i was the slightest bit rude in the form of long speeches on her voicemail, constantly pestering her for dates. No wonder she dumped me!

This girl may be beautiful (although as others have said photos are deceptive) but chances are she is lacking in many other areas. She may be incredibly boring, she may be stupid, she may have a bad attitude, she may be incredibly annoying. Just because she has met your physical/beauty standards in a women doesn't mean that she won't fail your other criteria. So you still don't know whether she is good enough for you and hence she is not out of your league.

Reaction score
REPEAT AFTER ME CLIFFORD:

NO BODY IS OUT OF MY LEAGUE

I AM THE PRIZE NOT THE WOMAN

ALL WHOM I DO NOT SEE WHEN I STAND "ALONE" IN FRONT OF A MIRROR ARE BENEATH ME!!!!!!!

Clifford, I don't care if her pvssy plays the bagpipes. You never put a woman up on a pedistal. You will go in like a begger instead of a king.

For women it's not all about the looks so you could be a 10 and she would still get the creeps off of your sympin (sympathizing to women).

You gotta go in as a REAL MAN. Not this guy who has put her ass up on a pedistal.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marcopolo
I think you need to know a couple of things. On the internet, do not put all of your hopes into one woman. The internet thing can work, but it is very much a numbers game. Secondly, keep in mind she may not even be the person you think she is. In fact, she may not even be real, she may even be a guy who put some photo of a model on there just to see how many replies "she" can get! Basically, don't get your hopes up for any one woman on there, that is just naive and stupid. sorry to be so blunt, but I speak from experience and that is my .02
All of this is true which makes me have to reiterate the importance of being able to qualify a woman effectively to eliminate the BS as quickly as possible.

Reaction score
Originally posted by clifford
All right so I would probably consider myself a 9, good looks, intelligent, interesting profession, charming personality. I have been approached by somebody on the internet who is an off the scale 10 in every category. I don't want to f this one up. I need to contact her today, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
You claim to possess all of these admirable traits and yet you doubt yourself??? Huh???? How old are you? Get some confidence and never judge a woman until you have seen and spoken to her in the flesh!!!!