Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle getting broken up with.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm 90% sure I'm about to get broken up with (which is weird cause she's not even my "official" girlfriend, we just hang out and hook up). I got a text saying "Can we call some time? I need to talk to you about something".
I'm viewing this as a positive thing, cause I can be ready for it.

I'm thinking I'll just act like I always do and not get pulled into her serious frame, maybe crack a joke or make a flirty comment like I have no idea what she's about to do. Then when she gives her speech I'll just reply with an indifferent "ok" and end the convo soon after. If she says "I'm sorry" or some sh!t like that I'll throw her a "don't be".

I really just want to come out with this with my head held high, and make her regret her decision.

Any advice?

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when my girl tried to break up with me... hahahaha. I turned the tables so quick.

I was in control the whole time. I didn't get mad, just verbally aggressive. You could say I attacked her, but to her, I justified her reasoning for trying to break up with me, and the reasoning made her look bad.

Not only did I out wit her break up, but I took it like a man. She got so pissed off that she kicked me out her car. I laughed in her face as she did it. She looked like a fool.

The next morning she texted me saying that we didn't have stop seeing each other, but to just to slow it down, to which I said, I don't care.

Were still together.

... Man, I ripped her a new doodie hole. It felt so good.

I realized that I didn't actually give you any advice, but there isn't really any to give seeing as how she might not even be breaking up with you. Just be cool and remember that if she is, take it as a loss. There are other (better) women out there.

Don't stress it. Its not worth it.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can break up with her, before she does it to you.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it would be funny if you broke up with her and all she wanted to say was she loved you and wanted to spend the rest of her life with you. then what you gonna say? "oh... umm... sh1t."