"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How to Handle Cheaters

Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I don't understand why a man feels bad when a woman is
unfaithful to him. I just don't understand it!

You have to understand something: If a woman doesn't
appreciate the qualities you have, then that woman
IS NOT FOR YOU.
That because you wouldn't feel good anyway with a person
who doesn't suit you. Why are you feeling bad? For a sex
game? You can get sex with money as well.

Sex is fine but it is not so important as to model your
life by it.

DON'T BE DOMINATED BY SEX. The same in the case of money.
You make money - Money doesn't make you.

Don't identify yourself with a car or with a beautiful
woman. You dominate them, it's not them who dominate you.

Always look at yourself as if you were a prize because
what you think is what you are.

SHE HAS SOMETHING TO LOSE, NOT YOU !

You are the person with whom she feels good, you are the
great person in a woman's life and nobody can make her
feel the way you made her feel and therefore YOU HAVE
NO REASON TO BE JEALOUS.
If you show that you are jealous(or if you are jelous)
it means that you have no self-confidence and have feelings
of inferiority and this is the last thing that you would
like, and you have no reson to be jealous as you are a
TRUE MAN.(I'll show in the book what a TRUE MAN means)

Be indifferent for this way you show her that you are sure
of yourself, she will wonder why you are sure of yourself,
(her mind will find reasons)and the moment she is with some
other man, she will think of you and of the way she feels
with you.

It is important never to offer them the satisfaction of
having cheated you.
Pretend you trust them but never trust them and if you
discovered that they are unfaithful to you, show them
nonchalantly that you know about this and that
she doesn't need hide it from you:

You:
"I've noticed, a long time ago, (even if you just became
aware of that) that you're cheating me.
Maybe this is something we need in our relationship.
This way you can make a difference between me and some
incompetent.
This is good! Thus I may go out peacefully with other
women without having to hide.
(this means you have cheated her so far, but you
hid so successfully that she didn't find out anything;
"Come back down from the sky GIRL! Is my turn now! :))").
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
European casanova:

Laurence Lombardi...


No surprise to have an italian name..

Just funny.

No offence Laurence...

And still, even though your not too ingenious looking funny name, I respect the fact that you have written something on paper.
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
my wife once asked me what I would do if I caught her cheating on me... I simply said I would ask the guy for tips on how he got her to **** him.... she didn't think it was too funny.... but I did :)
 
Top