Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle another guy in group getting more attention

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sure many of us have encountered this at sometime so hopefully someone can provide some insight or recomendation how to handle this situation.

Basically Im usually the funny one in the group, but when in groups with girls this one guy steals my jokes and uses them on the girls before me. Essentially he becomes the center of attention and people tune into him when he speaks. How do you overcome this or make more of a presense when someone else is getting the attention?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any attempts to "out attention" this guy come off as weak, beta, and trying too hard.

A little secret.....

This guy is the best wingman you can find. Stop feeling like you need to out do this guy. He is your ally. If you are a funny character yourself, you should very easily be able to play off of his banter and come off as a super fun guy to be around too.

Remember the theory of oneitis. You don't want to be fixated on any one woman. Take it one step further. So whatever group of women you guys are hanging out with is just one group. You don't want threeitis or fouritis either!

One of the reasons I've been so successful attracting women is due to my friends. When we are together we are absolute masters of the room. We work as a team and win people over everywhere we go. There is very little competition amongst the group. If we sense that one girl is becoming particularly interested in one of our friends we work together to help the guy out. We make SURE it happens. We are all good as individuals but as a team we are unstoppable.

If you manage to befriend this guy a little bit, next time you are out with a group of chicks watch for one of them to start showing interest. Pull him to the side at the appropriate moment. Tell him that you think Veronica has the hots for him and let him know you are on his side and willing to work that to his advantage. Tell him you are interested in Betty and see how he responds. Most guys, even total strangers, will respond favourably to this brotherly act.

During conversation do and say sh!t that "builds him up" in front of the ladies. Tell a funny story about him that makes him look like a genius. You may not believe it now but when you do this YOU coming off looking like gold as well. It demonstrates huge confidence, charisma, and style. If you start to do this back and forth with this guy you will have entire groups of women eating out of the palms of your hands.

I have one friend in particular, we have a really natural "back and forth" playful type of humour that we work all the time. He has balls of steel when it comes to approaching even when it is a set of 6 or more women. I've gotten into some crazy situations with that guy being each other's wing.

Anyhow I hope you don't go off trying to "out cool" this guy like every other chump out there does. Be confident and be your super-fun-loving-self. If you are both funny guys you should be attracting a TON of women. Probably more that you can handle.

You will always succeed if you play it cool, and focus on being the best guy you can be. If those particular girls are fond of him so what? Next group it might be you. Also, he can't be fvking all of them at the same time. You will get yours too.

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great reply man. I consider myself to have pretty decent game, but this is something I haven't really thought much about or experimented with. Definitely gonna start looking for opportunities to try this out from now on. :rockon: