Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to graduate from SoSuave with honors

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once in a while we see fairly prominent members fade away from our forum here. They have graduated and frankly, outgrown this place.

How does a man develop to such a degree that he outgrows SS and must move on? What is it about him that is different from the majority?

When men arrive here, they learn about the red pill, and learn how to “game”. The problem is that men don’t realize they need to play the game at first, but then become the game.

When I was modding this forum, I eventually found myself unable to read through many threads. My interest wandered. I was changing, approaching graduation. That’s why I decided to step down. It would not be proper for me to continue serving as a mod if I was losing interest in reading through threads.

I came here as a confused man who had no idea under the sun how to deal with women, and no idea what was wrong with me. It was here that I learned “game”, and although I was never big on one night stands, I applied the game to my life and my interactions with women and gradually improved over the years.

When a man takes the hammer and chisel to himself and diligently and painfully chips away every piece of stone that is not his ideal self, he no longer needs to play the game. He becomes the game.

There are no longer techniques to be employed. There are no longer any questions like “Why doesn’t she like me?” or “Why did she flake on me?”. There is just a state of being, of having a constant sense of abundance. There is a sense of “This is me…Take it or leave it”, and usually they take it.

When you are the game itself, the thought of lack never even enters your consciousness. You simply are self-defined as an attractive man. You exude that attitude everywhere you go, and you become used to being attractive.

It is at that point that you are ready to graduate.

There are many noobs here, and many who are still stuck in a rut though they have been here for years or even decades. The knowledge here is pure gold, but most of the techniques are training wheels. Training wheels are necessary when first learning how to obtain balance, but they must eventually be shed as a person starts to become a well-balanced and strong bike rider, to continue the biking analogy.

Use the techniques and play the game. These are the important and even vital first steps. However, do not lose sight of the fact that the end goal is to outgrow gaming because you have become the game itself.

Make it your end goal to become, so that you can put playing the game behind you. Once you do, you will start to understand why so many women are stand-offish in public, because you will find that everywhere you go, women are trying to engage you when you just want to be left alone. It’s a good problem to have.

You are reading the words of a former confused loser with women. You would all vote me “least likely to succeed” if you knew me 20 years ago. For me, the key to becoming the game was that I reversed the rules. I took a year or two rejecting women left and right, and taking them to task for their stupid and rude behavior. That changed me for life. During those two years of rejecting women, I became immensely attractive to a high percentage of them. Little did I know that they were craving a man who considered himself above them. This is the natural order of things, but most of you are brainwashed about “equality”, on a subconscious level.

I encourage every man here to strive toward becoming the game, to flick away annoying, unworthy women like you would flick away a gnat. The worthy, healthy women who were once invisible will start to appear.

Most importantly, you, who are currently invisible, will start to appear to their awareness. You can stop being an object for classy women to walk around and avoid like a trash can on the sidewalk, and instead become a man who intrigues them.

You are not an object for women to avoid and walk around, even though they see you that way. You are a man who should and can bring Kingship to the table. Many here just don’t know that yet.

Read between my lines. Women are looking for their King, their leader. They are looking for a man to submit to. This is their heart’s desire. Feminists are a different story. They are literally mentally ill. You want a woman who is looking for her King to submit to.

Own your Kingship. It is your God-given right, and in fact God’s intent for you as stated in scripture.

Tap into women’s deepest desire… to find a man who they can willingly submit to. If your friend Atom Smasher was able to pick himself up out of the dirt and mire of confusion and constant rejection, then the majority of men here can do the same.

Become.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Not sure if I´ll ever "graduate". There´s always something to improve. I might take a break every now and then.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been here for a few years now and don't think there is ever a true epiphany anymore by anyone. However, I DO think it keeps someone well-grounded to remain here, especially if they are in a LTR. I think it is easy to lose sight of the forest for the trees when you are in the thick of a long term relationship. Coming here and getting those same principles hammered into my brain - even though I already know them - is helpful for remaining grounded and remembering what is important when dealing with a woman.

So - to your point about "graduating," I certainly think you can graduate from the standpoint of understanding the game and no longer needing to read it. But not only does it help keep you sharp staying here, it also lets you give back and set the blue pillers straight, just like was done for me.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be a part of the Good Looking Loser Forum way back in the day when he was active. Back then, I was in what we call "mental masturbation" mode and didn't make the most of my time on that forum. One trend I saw was that a small number of men put the work in, went all in, had some serious success (with proof pics to back it up), and after 100 lays or so ended up becoming more laid back. Then, at some point, they all disappeared out of nowhere. A lot of them moved on to other avenues in life and while they did do game, it kind of took a backseat.

To this day, I kick myself for not putting in the work back then and being like what most other members on a forum are like.

A lot of dudes come to the forum, post countless threads on height, race, culture, society, etc. and spit theories to explain why society is screwed. While there is a time and place for that, most of these guys are just avoiding their inner desire to get laid and masking it behind some self-righteous BS. They will waste away countless hours, days, weeks, and months delaying true self-improvement. Then, before they know it the years would have passed them by. I know because for a while in my twenties, I was this guy.

Then there are others who come in with drive and the get stuff done attitude. These are the guys putting up field report after field report. These guys apply what little they learn and put in the work. A lot of them don't waste time debating theory, they are busy building a good foundation and putting in that volume. You know them when you see them and read their posts. In GLL, these guys were the most active on the field reports section.

Keep an eye on them because sooner rather than later, they will move on. When they start becoming less and less active, they are slowly in that phase of life. Before you know it, they are gone. They have moved on to starting their own business, making a lot of money, and to other things in life because they had the fun they needed to have with game in life.

We should all strive to be that guy in life. Very few experts and slayers actually stick around.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman I learned a lot from doing approaches. It's like learning to play Golf. You get better the more you practice, but for best results, you need to get lessons, or you'll keep practicing the wrong way.

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post. When I first learned about red pill, it was very disconcerting to think that I had to play a game that I wasn’t very good at, and didn't particularly enjoy to get women. Even worse, I thought I had to play it forever, and that I could never be comfortable or natural around women because I had to be constantly on guard and aware of how I was playing the game.

I’m still very new at this at 18 months in, but your training wheel analogy is good. Mine is “fake it till you make it”. Lately, I have noticed some of these behaviors and attitudes are becoming internalized, and that I am slowly becoming a high value man that just naturally embodies these principles. Or like you say, “becoming the game”

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman I learned a lot from doing approaches. It's like learning to play Golf. You get better the more you practice, but for best results, you need to get lessons, or you'll keep practicing the wrong way.
you'd really only need 'lessons' if you are someone who has serious mental issues and are simply super weird and unable to spot any ridiculous sh1t you are doing in set lol

End of the day, it's a numbers game. There's no jedi level where you can seduce who you want. YOu can't seduce someone who doesn't want to be seduced by you. 99% of the time, the only 'lesson' is 'I wasn't her type and there's nothing I could have done about that rejection even if i had the best 'game' on planet earth' and then move on to the next one

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I took a year or two rejecting women left and right, and taking them to task for their stupid and rude behavior.
I would like to learn how this is done in practice. I don't get the opportunity to reject them, as they're consistently rejecting me first.

As for taking women to task for rude or stupid behavior, how exactly is this done?
If a woman stands you up for a date (not call and cancel, but stand you up), how does one take her to task for it given that she's already cut off communication?
If a woman rejects you rudely on your initial approach and walks away, how does one take her to task for her rude behavior when she's already departed?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AS I think you epitomize what I heard recently as "Earning your Place" You took mistakes from your past and made sure you didn't make that mistake again. I see posters on here making the same mistakes over and over. Doing the same thing but expecting different results. Or they start overcompensating for their mistakes and then dismissing the new idea because they went overboard and it failed.

I'm pretty happy where I am at in my romantic relationships, but if that changed, I know I could get back to a good spot.

Reaction score
I don't plan to graduate because I'm already an Alpha.

I'm here to spit out some hard truths and to answer consulting questions to curious minds.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to learn how this is done in practice. I don't get the opportunity to reject them, as they're consistently rejecting me first.

As for taking women to task for rude or stupid behavior, how exactly is this done?
If a woman stands you up for a date (not call and cancel, but stand you up), how does one take her to task for it given that she's already cut off communication?
If a woman rejects you rudely on your initial approach and walks away, how does one take her to task for her rude behavior when she's already departed?
Taking them to task really doesn’t apply to rejection. As you mentioned, she’s already cut off communication. Polite rejection is fair. Rude rejection is just an unfortunate part of the game and you need to learn to ignore it. Any woman who rejects rudely is vile and should be looked at as your filtering out the trash.
Your job is to discover why you’re being rejected. Do you have good hygiene? Are you fit? Are you able to communicate? Do you dress well? Do you bring a fun, light, self-amused vibe? Is your body language attractive?
Perhaps these questions will help to reveal what you need to work on.
In your day-to-day, hold women’s feet to the fire. They virtually NEVER experience disapproval simply because they’re female. If a woman is rude or says something stupid, you can show disdain in your expression, you can subtly turn your back, you can do a long conversational pause with a slight look of surprise as if to communicate “How does one even respond to such nonsense?”
Don’t be afraid to offend. You should be a king who is deciding whom to let into your kingdom. Be fun, polite, mysterious, dangerous, all these things at once, but show a detached disapproval of bad behavior. The word “detached” is very important. Never let them get under your skin. Let them know that you are disappointed in their bad behavior. Many of them will go to great lengths to reverse your opinion of them.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today is graduation day for me, guys. I must move on. My time here has been greatly rewarding, both as a member and a moderator.

SoSuave has been the single greatest influence in my metamorphosis from a clueless, confused loser to a man who likes what he sees in the mirror and who, secondarily, got his problems with women handled.

I’ve made some great virtual friends here, and I’ll miss interacting with you.

I wish you all great success in life.

Atom Smasher

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today is graduation day for me, guys. I must move on. My time here has been greatly rewarding, both as a member and a moderator.

SoSuave has been the single greatest influence in my metamorphosis from a clueless, confused loser to a man who likes what he sees in the mirror and who, secondarily, got his problems with women handled.

Atom Smasher
Take care brother. Thank you for bestowing wisdom.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Atom Smasher
You were one of the good ones.Thanks for everything.Good luck.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goodbye Atom, I wish you health and prosperity for the rest of your days.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Atom Smasher
Wish you the best Atom. Thanks for the practical wisdom.