Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to go on a date for free

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Do not know what it is wrong to date a woman that is both good looking , ltr material and rich

For some guys it is possible to get combo

man , seriously now , if money would not have been a problem , you would not even thought about going to Starbucks and get the tap water

when you have at least a decent amount of money , a drink it is insignificant . You realize that you have bought it only when you have to pay

unless you go to at least 2-3 dates daily , and at one of them you do kot feel like ordering anything . But I really really doubt that this is the case , since in your case is just what you do in the vast majority of cases

You are so broke that you can not even afford to buy yourself a drink , but you expect that women above troll level to magically find you attractive , because actually you are Amazing person just that women and other guys are evil and do not see it

If you are delusional , just keep your thoughts to yourself . Do not put stupid things in the heads of the younger guys , unless you are a sadist and enjoy people suffering
Tell me this, do you want a woman attracted to you personally or your money? Maybe when i start dating older women they would expect me to pay but certainly not my age group.

Are you seriously taking women you just met for the very first time to an expensive restaurant? That's a pretty big investment for someone you just met.

Most young men don't have cash like that to burn, there is nothing wrong with a cheap low investment first date.

Chill with the attacks on my personal finances, we're all on the same side here.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me this, do you want a woman attracted to you personally or your money? Maybe when i start dating older women they would expect me to pay but certainly not my age group.

Are you seriously taking women you just met for the very first time to an expensive restaurant? That's a pretty big investment for someone you just met.

Most young men don't have cash like that to burn, there is nothing wrong with a cheap low investment first date.

Chill with the attacks on my personal finances, we're all on the same side here.
who said anything about going to dinner and paying in any of posts here ?

I said multiple times actually that going for a dinner does not make any sense , and that drinks are the way to go

have no idea why you start saying stuff like this , as it is not what I was saying at all implicitly or explicitly .

I am not attacking you , I am just attacking your mindset

hopefully you will be able to outgrow your current mindset , as it is not the one of a guy who is a winner

women are addicted to winners

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the context of looking for an LTR, how do you establish a chill atmosphere where it isn't a big deal that you don't pay? Most men are eager to pay for a woman on a date so many women expect it. Not paying breaks the mold.

It's really easy to respond with vague/abstract ideas that aren't actionable. Please talk specifics. Examples of how a situation like this progresses; certain ideas that are helpful to get across; actionable stuff.

You must set the boundaries out from the start , you can't pay for everything for the first 6 months and then change your tune it will create a situation

I was lucky with my ex-gf she was happy to split virtually everything down the middle but i set that precedent virtually within the first 2 weeks of dating her and we rarely had any issues

infact there was times where i was actually taking advantage of her lol although when i look back that was pretty stupid of me and i wouldn't recommend it.

IMO unless your income is seriously outweighing hers the idea that the "man must pay" is ridiculous and even if you are earning far more than her she should at the very least offer to get the occasional expense