Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to go about this.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and gf I've been with for a year. Everything was going great out of the blue she sends me the I need to make myself happy text. I'm not 100% happy with you anymore and I need time to myself text. Ok so she is in a very stressful position right now because of her mother living with her shes paying rent on a house that isnt hers. So shes even stressed to the max. Dad abandoned the family when she was young so yes we are dealing with emotional baggage. It all started on vacay with her dad and that side of the family she pulled away from me. I chalked it up to her being with fam. We get back and she is still acting distant so I say something and she gives me the I still love you I've just been unhappy recently I dont like where I'm at etc etc. Now I unfriended her on Facebook and Instagram about 4 days ago because I dont want to know what she is doing. I responded when she texted me those words we can work this out i love you and dont want to lose you. She never responded back to me and I havent sent anything to her since. I want her back because I loved her. What should I do? Text her or just never text her wait for her

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot to mention literally that morning she said love you very very much and she was makin plans for my birthday..... then 4 hrs later this

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If some ***** breaks up with me over a text, she isn’t getting a reply from me. Just cut her out of my life. Have some self respect and move on.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot to mention literally that morning she said love you very very much and she was makin plans for my birthday..... then 4 hrs later this
This is the kiss of death. Like when a mafioso tells a guy he loves him before the piano wire comes out.

It's harsh, I won't deny that. But it's human nature. People overcompensate when they're about to break someone's heart.

Bro you're 30 and the relationship was just a year. You'll get past it. As George Harrison said, "all things must pass."

But you've got to be strong and next her, and do some reading, meditating, self-improvement (as always). Like @stringpuller said read similar threads on the forum.

So, don't text her, but neither should you wait for her text. Live your life. Get together with your friends, that's the first order of business.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It’s her decision and you’re in the process of leaving each other in the rearview mirror. You just don’t realize it yet…

Glassguy

Reaction score
I responded when she texted me those words we can work this out i love you and dont want to lose you. She never responded back to me and I havent sent anything to her since.
You've been on here for 3 years and you do this? Come on bro. Have you paid attention to ANYTHING on here?

First- it wasnt out of the blue. You only see that from your perspective.

Secondly- it has nothing to do with her dad, rent, etc. She doesnt want to be with you. For some reason I think youll actually act surprised and post on here in a few weeks "I cant believe she is already dating someone else!". She is already talking to someone else bro. Accept and move on.

Thirdly, when she said her break up deal I would have responded:

"Yeah things havent been good for a while and you're right. I'm glad you ended this because there are a few other directions I want to go explore with my dating life and now I can do it without any confusion. Best of luck hun".

Then you disappear like a fvckin ghost and YOU DONT RESPOND BACK TO ANYTHING SHE SENDS OR ANSWER HER CALLS. Kick her to the side and go find new smashing material.

But you cant do that because "you want her" and you cant get out of your scarcity mindset. Thats the real problem here and that is why it was never "out of the blue".

3 yrs later and you're making the same mistakes. But thats her fault?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and gf I've been with for a year. Everything was going great out of the blue she sends me the I need to make myself happy text. I'm not 100% happy with you anymore and I need time to myself text. Ok so she is in a very stressful position right now because of her mother living with her shes paying rent on a house that isnt hers. So shes even stressed to the max. Dad abandoned the family when she was young so yes we are dealing with emotional baggage. It all started on vacay with her dad and that side of the family she pulled away from me. I chalked it up to her being with fam. We get back and she is still acting distant so I say something and she gives me the I still love you I've just been unhappy recently I dont like where I'm at etc etc. Now I unfriended her on Facebook and Instagram about 4 days ago because I dont want to know what she is doing. I responded when she texted me those words we can work this out i love you and dont want to lose you. She never responded back to me and I havent sent anything to her since. I want her back because I loved her. What should I do? Text her or just never text her wait for her
This is how you handle this:

Her " i need to make myself happy. I'm not 100% happy with you anymore."

You " take all the time you need. Goodbye."

Then go NC. Delete her from all points of contact and ignore any and all attempts she makes to contact you from here on.

Nothing is just out of the blue my friend. She may use "stress/her mother/job/ her dad etc as an excuse, but i bet you have been old relialable and suddenly a new dog has been sniffing around her. Dont kid yourself. This isn't just out if the blue. She has been planning this.

Next. I know it is harsh but this i still love you horse s#it is her sprinkling sugar on a s#it sandwich.

Next.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I responded when she texted me those words we can work this out i love you and dont want to lose you. She never responded back to me.
She never responded back to you.

This right here is all people need to read to know exactly where this relationship stands. She has already checked out. It is dead.

Dude the fact she didnt have the nerve to reply to you, with you saying some of the most important words to a comitted relationship, should be enough for you to walk away and never look back at this one ever again. Ever again.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One chance, per woman, per lifetime. She chose to end her one chance with you. That’s fine.

The one thing I don’t follow on here is deleting from social media. Delete numbers, yes, social media, no. I want them to see I replaced them with someone better, prettier. Social media is perfect for that. Yeah you might have to look at her stuff but if you delete her or block her you’re still gonna wrestle with unblocking her or still looking at her page even when you aren’t friends.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One chance, per woman, per lifetime. She chose to end her one chance with you. That’s fine.

The one thing I don’t follow on here is deleting from social media. Delete numbers, yes, social media, no. I want them to see I replaced them with someone better, prettier. Social media is perfect for that. Yeah you might have to look at her stuff but if you delete her or block her you’re still gonna wrestle with unblocking her or still looking at her page even when you aren’t friends.
Your first statement is bang on. As for them seeing you replace them even if you have deleted them, trust me they will.

Frozen799

Don Juan
Reaction score

I believe it's easier to delete/unfollow and remove from all contacts, as it helps you heal faster.
As if the OP is constant FB/Social media user, he will constantly see something, which will dig into the wound.

Just my humble opinion on the fact and it depends on how much plates you have spinning and how invested you are in the girl of course.