Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get women to talk to and approach you!!!

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys this is a question that I see AFC's post on here almost Bi-weekly, and of course they get the same answer every time and still didn't satisfy their question, so here it is for all you afc's and Rafc's:

How to get a woman to appraoch and talk to you

This one is sooo simple and straightforward and doesnt require a "meaning of life" answer that stil didn't answer the original question. Most guys who ask this are looking for a how-to answer instead they get a mindset answer, which doesnt help them at this point in their goal of DJing (which is usually trying to get over the fear of talking to women)....Yes those Mindset answers are correct, but at the point in their Djship they are asking this it doesnt help them to get over the fear of talking to women.

So heres one way I have found to simply get chicks to talk to you.

In order for a chick to talk to you , you have to look very friendly and approachable to them.....think about that for a second and how other ways you can look approachable and friendly to a girl.

This works like magic, in addition to already looking approachable heres what you do.....Go to a local popular pet store with puppies (we have one in the mall here) and just simply ask for one of the puppies to look at and hold.....and then walk near to women and girls in the petstore who are looking at puppies also (its a small pet store) and Wammo you are the friendliest and most approachable guy that they've ever seen....cause you have the cutest bundle of puppy love in your arms....... as soon as they see you with the puppy in their peripheral vision, you will get the aww and they will come and pet the puppy and from there ill just get a convo going ask them where there from etc....but the puppy makes you look like the nicest, friendliest guy they have ever seen (even if you aren't) cause they associate the feelings they had for the puppy with you, which makes them smile and happy and can melt any ice and which makes you appear to be the friendliest guy in town.

You don't even have to walk around with the puppy just stand holding him in the puppy section and all sorts of hot chicks will come up to you to pet the puppy (I had like 3 convos while holding this puppy for 20 mins) its a good way for you to test out your convo skills in a no stress/pressure enviroment....when i do it I have zero stress/fear talking with any women cause I have a centerpiece to break the ice(the puppy) and they have zero stress/fear approaching you cause of the same reason which is making you look like the most approachable guy in town.

its a good way to ease into having convos with women, if you're inexperienced and even get numbers if you want!!!!

try it and let me know how it goes!!!

Pugsley

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good idea, although a creep idea

anyways, buy the puppy , use it for a couple months, when its too big throw it away and get another one. Or just turn it into a Fadora

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
puppies have a tendency to squirm too much, what if i snapped it's spine and walked around with it in my arms?

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good concept..but..I wouldn't go out buying puppies for the sake of having women approach you.

Pugsley's idea here is to become approachable = Raise your social proof.

Whether it be having a puppy at a park.
Whether it be having drinks at a nighclub with 3 or 4 guys and hot social proof girlfriends.
Whether it be having lunch with the head cheerleader and all her friends...

Its all about doing things to raise your worth in the eyes of the woman who is walking by on the park, at the club, or on the street.

Once you become a valuable in her eyes, you are valued.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pugsley is right. Also, babies are even better, although they're considerably more difficult to obtain; you'd have to borrow him/her from a relative or good friend. A person with a baby in a room attracts women like lights attract moths.

BGMan