Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get this HB 8.5 at work part.2

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a continuation of "How to get this HB8.5 at work"

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59926

So i was sweeping the floor today at work and came by the section where HB 8.5 was working. She saw me and said Hi,i said "what up marissa" . then she started asking me a whole bunch of questions really fast like ..."Hey do you go to "yada yada" high school?...i was like no i go to college. She seemed surprised like Really?!? You go to "yada yada" college?!? What high school did you graduate from?? what year?? do you know dave and steve?? how about danny and pepper??...i was like ughh...no...they must me younger... she said "yeah they graduated in 03"

then i continued to sweep and she continued doing what she was doing...then i ask her if i could use her dustpan and broom and she said yeah...

so then i make up some stuff like "hey is that your black civic out in the parking lot?? she said "no i dont drive a black civic..." so then i say "oh so your BF drops you off at work??" She giggles and says "No..." with a big smile on her face but tries to hide it.

So then i go back up front feelin kinda confident about myself...later she goes up to where near i work and looks me straight in the eye and says hi...she made me think like she was talking to me but then switches her attention over to the customer and starts talking to her and then leaves...

What should i make of this situation?? How can i bag her w/o her talking about any of that kinda high school crap...(mind you i wasnt super popular back in high school so i could give a damn about the "who knows who" game) She seemed really interested at first and seemed kinda shy when i commented on the BF thing. By her saying hi and then acting like she didnt say it to me and then walking away is she playing her games??.....

opinions and help please don juans...

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met my ex-gf in a very similar situation. She would come back into the warehouse and chat with me for a bit. Anyway, one day I just said, I'm hungry, let's go grab something to eat. So we went to a fast food joint and the rest just fell into place.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ken785
bump* anyone else??? cmon you guys have to have some tips...
Actually, I think the post above yours really holds the key to what you need. It's very easy. Quit dallying around and just ask her to go somewhere with you. It's easy.

icebear

Reaction score
hi, brother, my suggestion is you should be brave and let your relationship go on and on.

why?
first, she is not boring you.
second, her attitude in not clear, so you need to find out what's her real thought, but remember, the opnion of women always change from time to time, so you have to keep in touch to find out what she likes and dislikes. then, you will have many chance.
the advanced steps will be taken after you get to know her.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yesterday i was bagging groceries when she walked by and started talking to the cashier.... the cashier whispered something in her ear... and marissa said something like "oh he is cute...i hung out with him but we never went out...i think everyone at work knows hes cute". I just looked at her wondering why they would whisper to each other like that.... im thinking maybe she wasnt talking about me because i never hung out with her...i have talked to her but never hung out. OR did she just say that to throw me off??

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She likes you dude. She was just trying to get a convo started it seems. Throw out a topic on your own, don't excpect her to do it everytime. After the first convo she may have noticed you looked irrated or pestered, so she stopped.

Don't worry about what people are saying behind your back, if you like her, go for it.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does anyone else have opinions on this situation?? help a brotha out man...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said you only going to be working there for 3 months?? Then go ahead ask her for her phone number or e-mail stop thinking and being so paranoid about every little sign she gives to you.

That is AFC behaviour, by the time you figure it out, she might be already dating another guy for all you know.

Find out Now! Try to be more ****y and funny with her, and Kino her, see if she gives you positive vibes when you do that, then ask for her number, make sure she knows you are leaving soon.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i was at work again today... marissa was Kinoing big time with this other co-worker of mine. (Now i think its the same dude that she was talking about when the other co-worker was whispering in her ear). I think this dude has been at her for a while now (before i even got hired). They are always messing with each other n stuff. I was gonig to just straight up ask her out but her shift was already ending and she left. She came back later to check up on some work stuff i guess and when she was about to leave i said "Hey!! I was going to ask you something.... but never mind, ill just ask you when i see you again on your next shift." (I didnt want to ask her then because other co-workers and cashiers were around right there).

She was like "Ask me what?? come on!! (with a smile on her face) Ask me what?? huh??" I was like "No, go on....go on your way...ill tell ya later...." She was like "Awww...your a bad bagger! (jokingly) and she smiled and left...

By me doing that i assume it is a good thing because i guess it leaves her wondering what im going to ask her. Our next shift together is in a couple of days...Any of you guys have any suggestions on how i should ask her out or for her number??....Im going to me studying the DJ bible over the weekend. I want to learn kino techniques...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah read the Dj Bible, read the parts espcially about guys with Oneitis that the more they seem to be obsessing over a girl the more they will seem to repel her. ITS TRUE! - you see her as your only one instead of trying to get the numbers of other girls.

Another thing you seem to be inexperienced because you are asking too many specific questions, of how to get the girl yet you do not have the experience or the confidence of getting a girl to begin with. You are trying to climb Mount Everest without first trying to climb on a few hills.

You are trying to peddle easy quick fast answers to your problems, but you know your shortcomings. Start listening to good advice on here OPEN YOUR EYES and FORGET ABOUT THAT GIRL FOR A WEEK, and start exploring other possibilities with many girls. The problem is that you put it in your brain that you MUST HAVE THIS GIRL NO MATTER WHAT, and you fantasize to much and YOU WON'T GIVE A DAMN to anybody elses opinion because you are blind with your infatuation with this girl.

But alas you soon will be awoken when this girl informs you she sees you as a friend, and she is dating the other guy, who probably has a better game/looks then you do. But it might be good for you to find out the HARD WAY because you will finally OPEN YOUR EYES to what people tell you hear because you have experienced PAIN AND SUFFERING.

Good Luck

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Ok so i was sweeping again and marissa seen me and asked..."Hey, what were you going to ask me the other day??" I was like "oh, i wanted to ask if you wanted to go out sometime..." She said ..."Oh you know Steve??" (the co-worker that flirts with her) I was like "Ughh...no..." She said "The guy that bags with you..." i was like "Oh...the guy with the parted hair" she said "Yeah...thats my BF" then i just kinda smiled while she tried to apoligize....then i just walked away with a smile on my face...

What a kind of relief...i didnt feel anything when she said she had a BF, didnt faze me at all...LOL. Thanks for the help guys...

fvck that b1tch....NEXT!!