Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get this girl in my situation?

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll explain briefly:

Last summer, I met a girl that had a boyfriend for two years (doesn't go well at all with him), and she had a big crush on me, and I'm fairly sure that by playing my cards right, I couldve ended up with her, but I didn't try anything at all because of "principles" (I flushed them down the drain during the year though.

During the whole school year, I barely talked to her at all, and I started talking to her recently and I plan on seeing her this summer, and I know she is still interested in me, but she still hangs to her boyfriend (I doubt she still loves him, shes prolly still with him out of habit) so what can I do to get her? How should I do it? any tips?

Need more info? just ask away

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
3 second rule brother: you see a girl, approach her..

All women have boyfriends. They do. If you think they don't it is beneficial to think they do, because that way you don't go haywire when she says I'm not single. Fvck them all, boyfriended, married, or single.

She's playing her cards right. Available but not really. You want things you can't have.. In your situation approach and find out, sarge it, don't wait seasons to plan your move. Make it your goal to talk to her next time you see her, and escalate while you talk. Perhaps ask her number and e-mail, then see if she wants to hang out with you.

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
3 second rule brother: you see a girl, approach her..

All women have boyfriends. They do. If you think they don't it is beneficial to think they do, because that way you don't go haywire when she says I'm not single. Fvck them all, boyfriended, married, or single.

She's playing her cards right. Available but not really. You want things you can't have.. In your situation approach and find out, sarge it, don't wait seasons to plan your move. Make it your goal to talk to her next time you see her, and escalate while you talk. Perhaps ask her number and e-mail, then see if she wants to hang out with you.
Ok yea I seriously didnt give enough information. Last summer, we were quite close and hanging out together (alone) from times to times, and during the whole school year, for some reason we completly stopped talking, and now we started again, and she wants to see me face to face again (and we will)

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Ok. Last year. You shower her you're a nice friend. Time passed, she fvcked other dudes, you're a stranger to her.

Adopt this mentality that you're a stranger. Start over.

You can succeed with her if you forget about her. Just a new girl you're meeting. You see her, sarge her.

You have her number? Call her up, see if she wants to tag alone with you tomorrow to this nice place you're going to.

No number, get e-mail and her number when you see her.

Assumme you never known her.

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright this sounds pretty good

but how do I deal with stuff like: "I dont think this would be right for my boyfriend, or bullcrap like that" if we start getting real close?

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Bull crap like that means she's not into you. That means you next her.

Example: you escalate at this place you wanted to go and she came along, and she starts with that. go.. "uhmmm, ok.. well, nice seeing you." Pay for yourself and go to a place next door to find another girl.

If by some mirracle you're about to fvck and she's doing this, sarge on, escalate. Tell her, "yea baby, just keeping kissing me."

Qualify that beyotch to be with you. Because it sounds like she needs a friend she knew last year to help her out with her boyfriend situation. Don't be a doutch bag, if you two meet next time, make sure you fvck, otherwise tell her nice seeing you.