Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to get them to make out first time with you, WITHOUT GETTING PHONE NUMBER/EMAIL

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, let me know what you think about this.
I mean think about it, if we get numbers from half of the chicks we talk to, most of those calls are about 3 days after. they have forgotten us by then and just treat us as an another guy on the phone. phone numbers are for rookies. I think there must be a way that you can kiss her in your first meeting and seal the deal instead of worryinh about her picking up the phone, playing mindgames on the phone etc.

To seduce, you need both physical and emotional affect on women. On the phone, you are physically not there, it is much less affective as I have experimented.

Let me know what you think. This is extremely important, because it can double chances twice fold.

:rockon: :woo:

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah thats called a kiss-close. Remember however that not all situations can garnish a kiss-close (her friends are always near, not appropriate, etc) use the phone only as a tool to say "hey lets get together on ____day". The only way she won't remember you 3 days later is if you haven't made a profound enough effect on her.

--Mission

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the best way to isolate chicks when they are around people and friends.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Khash,

Save yourself many months of misery, and order a copy of Mystery's Venusian Arts ebook. You will save yourself a lot of time by purchasing and downloading this document. You will find an answer to your question and many others in this ebook.

Wolf

khash said:
whats the best way to isolate chicks when they are around people and friends.