How to get the same soreness from leg days when doing chest

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd trade out bench for dips personally. Bench always gave my shoulders problems and it wasn't form related, I have some weird physiological issue that causes issues when using a bar. DBs were fine and I used to do decline since that was also fine.
I've severely injured myself last year doing muscle ups. And boxing also ruined my shoulder so I agree with this.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oke thanks for the input. Why you think I am on the road to injury?

Yeah ,joining a competition would be GREAT for me ! I am competitive and it is a miracle I dropped the ego lifting and dailed all the amount of weight back in order to sets of 12 x 4 , push pull leg twice a week = 6 trainings. I also do abs workout occasionally.

On top of that I am teaching boxing.
If your gauging progress by how you feel as opposed to just putting your faith into the numbers your on the road to an injury for sure because as you get into the deeper parts of your set your form breaks down to accommodate the stress, sure you may not make as much progress however if you have to take 1-3 months off for an injury your going to lose a ton of progress.

Incremental progress sucks but it's safe, I had to take a whole year off to heal my rotator cuff for example, my chest is a shadow of its former self

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% natty and I am not gonna change that.

I am always the 10% who can't handle shyte so I'm taking no chances.

I am a former kickboxer so I'm kinda lean 1.84 cm (6.1?) and 82 kilos. I wanna get bigger but without the bloated stomach.

I am extremely careful about injuries tho.
I suggest starting with a linear progression strength program such as Starting Strength or Stronglifts. Most beginner LPs are pretty much the same; focusing on Barbell Squats, Deadlifts, Overhead Press, Chin Ups, Bench Press, Rows, and possibly 1-2 other compound lifts. They’ll pack on strength and mass in just a few months of consistent training.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Basically @EyeBRollin gave me an answer but i still want more knowledge. So i made a different thread with a similar question.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take shallower breaths during the chest exercises. Depletion of oxygen will make your chest muscles hurt.
What you mean by shallow? Shouldn't I take deep breaths?

I can't even breath shallow as I have to give it my all to even finish the set