“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How to get the phone number?? advice please!!

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
I'm new to this, I have always been the quiet type, but am trying to learn these techniques and tips. Just got out of a 6-month relationship with an older woman, but i've never tried to 'chat up' girls or get phone numbers before.

Anyway, I have spoken to this HB (8.5) at uni a couple of times - even this is a massive step forward for me! Tried to use ****y and funny, although I find it much easier to use after I've got to know a girl. She's only very small and looks really young. She mentioned that she got asked for ID last nite, so I jokingly said "it's cos u look about 12!" Later on at the end of the lecture, she says "do you really think I look 12?" and I replied "no, proably about 15!" (she's 19) Is this reply from her a good sign? was she just testing me for a wussy answer?

Another question I need to ask is how to get her phone number. I've spoken to her on 2 seperate occasions now, and the next time I want her number. I see her only about once a week. I can't say anything like "I'd like to talk to you again, so give me ur number" cos I know I'll see her again at uni.
Does anybody have any advice on how get her number in a ****y/funny way??
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
.....

Read the Bible....than go and get those digits. Not neccesarily in that order.
 

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Everyone may not agree with this, but maybe start out with an email close. Something casual like "Hey, give me your email address." It's less threatening and you can build up to the number this way. Even ask for her IM info.
 

Blue Vaser

New Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
David's Deangelo way:
- Have you got an e/mail?

- Yes (writes it down)
- Write down your phone# too.

- No
- And electricity?
- (haha) Yes
- Phone?
- Sure

But in case of uni, I see no point. Just ask her out, in this case it's easier and more natural than asking for phone#. And do it quick, if you won't do it in a first few meetings with her, it will get much harder later on.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Older, how much older was this woman
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
let's just say she's 13 years older than me

and I'm 20

and she's the only woman I've ever been with,
is that weird?
 

ChesterB

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Asking for the phone number is more important with women you won't see again otherwise.
Concerning the girl from the uni: Next time you see her, ask her out directly. Say something like "Hey, let's go and have a cup of coffee/go to this event this weekend/this Wednesday/... ". If she says yes, you say "OK, let's exchange phone numbers, just in case..."

How did you get together with that 13 years older woman?
 
Top