Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get the girl that just wanted to be friends?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to go into a lot of details, but I have had a crush on this girl for like 4 months now and it's not gone away. Well, we used to hang out a lot together, and she even knew I liked her, and one day she tells me that she had been thinking and just wanted to be friends. Well, since then I have not talked to her much purposely. My plan was to stay as far away from her and have as little to do with her as possible so that she will realize how much she really likes me. Well, this has been difficult because we go to the same very small private school and have all but like 2 classess together. I don't know why she doesn't like me as more than a friend. I mean, I'm an all-state pitcher and an amateur bodybuilder. I have a nice body and am very athletic. What's the deal? Basically I'm asking what can I do to make this girl like me and make her attracted to me?

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude what can you do??? try getting a new girl. You are so obsessed with this one...

There are better fish in the sea, plus you are in the LJBF zone, witch is IMMPOSSIBLE to get out of.

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to go into a lot of details,
Good.

but I have had a crush on this girl for like 4 months now and it's not gone away. Well, we used to hang out a lot together,
You should have made a move on her in this time... That's why you're having this problem now.

and she even knew I liked her, and one day she tells me that she had been thinking and just wanted to be friends.
"Let's just be friends" means GAME OVER. It means she has no attraction to you whatever. Zero. Nothing you can do at this point will save you.

Well, since then I have not talked to her much purposely. My plan was to stay as far away from her and have as little to do with her as possible so that she will realize how much she really likes me.
The problem is she DOESN'T like you. Normally this strategy might work, but because she has no interest to begin with, you have nothing to work off of.

Well, this has been difficult because we go to the same very small private school and have all but like 2 classess together. I don't know why she doesn't like me as more than a friend. I mean, I'm an all-state pitcher and an amateur bodybuilder. I have a nice body and am very athletic. What's the deal? Basically I'm asking what can I do to make this girl like me and make her attracted to me?
She doesn't like you because she thinks you're a chump. If you had made a move on her in the first 2 weeks, gotten her number, and taken her out for a date, you wouldn't be having this problem. Consider it a learning experience, and give up on this girl... You will never get her to be attracted to you.

And read the DJ bible.