Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get the cute innocent girl with a bf ....

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I came to visit an old friend from high school, visiting her city and going out with her friends and sisters. My friend is attracted to me but I have ZERO interest in her. We kissed the first night I got here after getting drunk, but I told her the next day to let’s just keep things as friends and that I didn’t want to pursue amything with her. She was cool about it and agreed.

Her sister however is 22, sweet, innocent, super cute but has a bf for a year. She told me today that she lost her virginity to him last year. I’ve been here for about 4 days and haven’t seen her bf yet. Even though she‘s been coming out with us everyday and night. Even though she seems very committed to her bf (her behavior and words show it) she has been very friendly, asking me tons of personal questions and conversing about very personal topics.

Seducing her feels a bit tough, she’s very innocent, but Shows interest in wanting to get to know me.

wondering how I should go about it. I don’t think she knows that I’m attracted to her. Should I just let this one be or fvck it and be direct.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have 2 things against you 1) the sister has staked a claim through her attraction 2) the one you are attracted to has committed to another man. You making a move would likely go over like a turd in a punchbowl right now.

You can Orbit the one with the boyfriend until she is available. (not recommended but most common)

OR

You can tell Boyfriend girl " If you were not in a committed relation ship right now, I would be asking you out to get to know you better. I'm intrigued, and if your situation changes please let me know. Here is my number, but don't call unless you are ready...." And it will either work or it won't. You may well lose both women. If you are willing to take that chance then take that direct but classy approach.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tell Boyfriend girl " If you were not in a committed relation ship right now, I would be asking you out to get to know you better. I'm intrigued, and if your situation changes please let me know. Here is my number, but don't call unless you are ready...." And it will either work or it won't. You may well lose both women. If you are willing to take that chance then take that direct but classy approach.
Great advice. I would not recommend orbiting the girl with the bf, what for. But going this other route is much better. Shows your interest as well as displays respect for her relationship.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep seeking other tail. Don’t waste time with a girl in a committed relationship.
You’re already building up a fantasy with her so called “innocence and potential interest”

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I came to visit an old friend from high school, visiting her city and going out with her friends and sisters. My friend is attracted to me but I have ZERO interest in her. We kissed the first night I got here after getting drunk, but I told her the next day to let’s just keep things as friends and that I didn’t want to pursue amything with her. She was cool about it and agreed.

Her sister however is 22, sweet, innocent, super cute but has a bf for a year. She told me today that she lost her virginity to him last year. I’ve been here for about 4 days and haven’t seen her bf yet. Even though she‘s been coming out with us everyday and night. Even though she seems very committed to her bf (her behavior and words show it) she has been very friendly, asking me tons of personal questions and conversing about very personal topics.

Seducing her feels a bit tough, she’s very innocent, but Shows interest in wanting to get to know me.

wondering how I should go about it. I don’t think she knows that I’m attracted to her. Should I just let this one be or fvck it and be direct.
I understand the desire to go for the more innocent and unavailable sister but it'll bring more trouble than pleasure. You'll maaaaayy be get 15-45 mins of fun, and you will moooost likely ruin friendships (which I do not believe is possible between male and female) and a headache.

Do you struggle to get girls? If so, then go for it understanding the potential consequences. If not, plenty of fish in the sea.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may be the "honourable" thing to do but it's 100% guaranteed to fail. In fact, this is worse than doing nothing. Only someone who is completely clueless about how women think and feel would recommend saying something like that. There's a reason why it's called "branch swinging" and not "climbing down a tree to climb up another tree".

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Innocent girl" is an oxymoron. I thought my 18yo girlfriend was pretty innocent until I found out she has a lot of "male friends" she texts but "has no feelings for." I didn't need to know her native language when I saw the f78kboy profile pic messaging her.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Innocent girl" is an oxymoron. I thought my 18yo girlfriend was pretty innocent until I found out she has a lot of "male friends" she texts but "has no feelings for." I didn't need to know her native language when I saw the f78kboy profile pic messaging her.
kek.. hoping for you she is now your ex gf.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
kek.. hoping for you she is now your ex gf.
I'm going to dump her the next time I see her. She started off by love-bombing me but the moment we get into a ltr she withdraws attention. She's stepped way over the line recently and I'm going to do a hard NEXT.

Edit: I'm never going to commit to another ltr until I've had my share of the pie.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to dump her the next time I see her. She started off by love-bombing me but the moment we get into a ltr she withdraws attention. She's stepped way over the line recently and I'm going to do a hard NEXT.

Edit: I'm never going to commit to another ltr until I've had my share of the pie.
Feel free to start a thread and let us know it goes. Don't waste time breaking up with her. Can be as simple as a phone call. But never a text..

Start framing yourself as being single already. Don't wait until you have formally broken up to look for new pie, man. But then again, don't wait to break up either.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may be the "honourable" thing to do but it's 100% guaranteed to fail. In fact, this is worse than doing nothing. Only someone who is completely clueless about how women think and feel would recommend saying something like that. There's a reason why it's called "branch swinging" and not "climbing down a tree to climb up another tree".
I'm far from clueless and I've done it and it has worked. The whole situation is against the OP anyway. Given the pristine situation he painted it is the least DB way of shooting his shot.

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for your input, I kind of went the route that @2Rocky advised without reading it before hand.

The situation has turned around though and I hooked up with her other sister who is single. We went out clubbing the other night with a group of friends and we danced all night and made out. I’m feeling this one more than the original girl in the first post (the innocent one with the bf)

We are currently in a trip together amongst friends (10 people total) and 5 of us are staying in a shared air Bnb. I want to escalate but our “situation” isn’t as hot yet and I feel that it would be better to escalate in private with her. We kissed through out the day and she is showing full IOI’s but I am a little stuck in making a full on move amongst everyone here. I wanted to sleep with her in her bed at the end of the night, but I didn’t since I think it was going to be awkward and maybe make her feel uncomfortable in front of everyone if I just layed In her bed without proper escalation. It’s a small air Bnb with multiple beds in a room

I am going to tell her to come out with me on a date, just the two of us once we’re back in the city. But how should my behavior be during this trip ? Thank you again

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It sounds to me like this sister isn't cooperating. She's telling you about her boyfriend and talking about losing her virginity to him. Talking isn't cooperating. The only good thing about her talking to you is that it gives you the opportunity to, whilst she's flapping her lips, get close to her and see how she reacts to physical contact. That will tell you everything you need to know about her level of sexual interest in you, boyfriend or no boyfriend.