“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How to get that natural feeling of hav'n game!

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Guyz!!! What's a good way to get your game back, after losing it through bad experiences E.g. Being shut down with that "omg what a loser look" When approaching girls for no. and having girls take your ****y and funny attitude as being an as*hole! You c I've tried.. to pick myself up from these experiences... but i just don't seem to find the motivation and the skills that were naturally attained before hand.. So if any of you master Dj's or anyone with any tips can help... it'd be greatly appreciated..
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
hahaha... youve gotta be kidding... theres just no way... that anyone... is gonna read that... no offense... i dont think its cool at all... to flame people or anything... and i dont even know what you just said... so keep in mind that this is not... a flame... because how can i flame someone... when i dont even know what theyre saying... but... the problem with your post... is...

THERES NO ****ING WAY ANYONE IS GONNA READ THAT.

there are people here including me that will help you as much as we can. i really wanna help a brother out, and i dont want your first post and thread to get you ignored or flamed. but thats too difficult to read dude. im not gonna spend the next 20 minutes just trying to figure out what youre saying.

use the edit button... or better yet, just repost your question/comment (not in a new thread. right under this.) i really am interested in what you have to say, but you need punctuation dude :)
 

Rico S

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Another thing I want to add.. is why the good looker doesn't get any chics?? I've got many friends that are good looking.. i've been todl that.. I'm good looking as well.. tall athletic etc... but yet.. we never get checked out by gurls, we never get approached.. and girls kinda seem stand offish at the start...
It's your job to approach buddy, not theirs.

And yes, I tried reading the your 'paragraph' but I failed. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say read the bible.
 

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Hahaha! Sorry guyz... Guess I just had a lot to get out... After discovering this forum n all... and seeing how people share their issues, techniques etc... I kinda got carried away... and yes i will be editing it...
 
Top