Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get that AURA...

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so I have realized that some dudes have this natural aura about them that women instantly dig. I'm not talking about really good looking guys, although a lot of them are. It's like, maybe 1 out of 100 guys I see on the streets or wherever, seem to emit this aura and I can see women just kind of look at him, aka on his nutz. I don't know what it is, it's more than just confident body language. Maybe these are "naturals", but even if so, how do they get that aura? I'm sure you guys know what I am talking about. Is this something that can be attained? If so, how? Thank you.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and they have a strong identity that is displayed in the way the walk, talk, look at you, and dress.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looks and above average height no doubt help.

Other factors that matter, and you can change
1. Being well dressed

2. well-groomed-I.e. Good haircut (ideally unique) and a well groomed beard. I love beards, as they help you hide any facial flaws, and also give you a masculine look. I think a person should go without a beard only if he has very good facial features.

3. Nice confident walk-Here is where ur inner confidence matters. Although height also helps give you that confident walk.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did notice that most of them are taller, which is a disadvantage to us shorter guys. Is there a way to get this?? Or will it come if one develops very strong "inner game"? Thanks guys.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you looked good, you feel more confident. I know how much small things matter. A nice haircut and everyone loved me for the next few months. Pretty girls seemed to respond better to a cheeky smile etc. It could be either that I looked better or just that I felt better and hence more confident. Either way, looking good matters.

Don't follow the either/or option, both the superficial things and inner game are important. Sorry chinwaggler, I hate when people say inner game is all that matters. how does inner game translate into a good haircut, a good outfit etc? For that you need a good hair-dresser, good advice on clothes etc.

If you lack in one aspect, just make sure you compensate for it in other ways ............. Be much better dressed, develop a much better taste in clothes etc. than ur average(or even above average person). Wearing clothes (slimmer trousers, stripes on shirts etc.) that make u look taller might also help.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I have that aura... I don't want to be ****y, but I'm nearly positive your speaking about me. Because when I walk, women and even men notice.

I am good looking and 6'3." I'm also really well-dressed. I always wear Oakleys, and drive a $50,000 car, and I'm only 20.

But this "Aura" you speak of you is a false hope. It helps for initial attraction, but I face the same problems as you. I just have a nice shiny aura that women can gaze as I pass by.

But if you want that Aura, just walk confidently and know you are the prize. Even if you don't own the stuff I do (I hate claiming material stuff because I sound like I'm bragging I'm just trying to show you why it's easy for me to have it), just pretend like you do. I just wish I could capitalize on my "Aura."

I really don't try. I just don't look at the ground and never avoid eye contact even with 15 women walking towards me.

It's all about having that mindset that you are better than anyone that sees you. The aura really is vein, and I'm not crazy about having it because it's easy for people to think you're an a-hole without ever speaking a word to them.

Reaction score
The most tangible thing I understand about this is, if you try to say hi and/or start conversations with ten attractive women every single day, ask for their numbers, etc.... then you may be more cogniscant to women being more friendly with you or even waving to you out of the blue --- as if that helps develop an aura or social vibe. Maybe there is some sort of subconcious thing behind this. You are exercising faith or trust when you initiate, that in turns helps create vibes coming from you that you are a social person to connect with.

Going into the abstract, I would imagine that pheromones -- maybe some guys have good natural pheromones -- if that's the case, the only solution is to buy some of that stuff in a bottle and spray it on, maybe you too will have an aura that attracts women.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Luke

I think you misunderstood his question. he's talking about the ability to turn the heads of women you've never met before. Say, those you come across while walking down the street.

Reaction score
trv26 said:
@ Luke

I think you misunderstood his question. he's talking about the ability to turn the heads of women you've never met before. Say, those you come across while walking down the street.
The second line of my suggestion said something about pheromones.

You can look at the pheromone review site here: http://www.pherotalk.com

Basically, the concept is you can buy your own aura -- a good pheromone spray and put it on. I've never tried it personally, so I can't say that it has worked, or if it would make some sort of 'twilight zone' experience with girls.

If you look at how big this forum is and all the review of products, etc... it's obvious that chances are I wouldn't be suprized if secretly 1:100 guys know about that product and spray it on. Like, maybe 1:800 guys may use this stuff, and the others may be naturals of have solid inner game - but reading the reviews, I'd guess some people are really using that stuff.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Body language, personality, and confidence.

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That aura stuff is real. I don't think it has anything to do
with your height, charisma or property.
Just my opinion.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Basically, the concept is you can buy your own aura -- a good pheromone spray and put it on. I've never tried it personally, so I can't say that it has worked, or if it would make some sort of 'twilight zone' experience with girls.

If you look at how big this forum is and all the review of products, etc... it's obvious that chances are I wouldn't be suprized if secretly 1:100 guys know about that product and spray it on. Like, maybe 1:800 guys may use this stuff, and the others may be naturals of have solid inner game - but reading the reviews, I'd guess some people are really using that stuff.
Even assuming it works, you'd need tonnes of it for women to be able to smell it while u're walking down the street.

Reaction score
trv26 said:
Even assuming it works, you'd need tonnes of it for women to be able to smell it while u're walking down the street.
That is factually WAY off -- read the link. If you put too much it has the opposite effect (known as the ghost effect) where you are invisible or you will have your target too stunned.

I think people should go on the phero-site and read the threads (they have a board like this one) from normal guys who have tried out these products rather than coming to judgments that are not factual at all.

This aura can be purchased, but just having an aura on it's own is not enough of course -- it just helps.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote a thread about this in the tips section called "Instant Attraction and The Truth About Sex." Read about implied social value. That "aura" you speak of is your expectation of how the world should react to your presence.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I have this too. Nearly everybody I pass on the street, usually look at me and then do a double-take. Who knows why we have it? Attitude/genetics/clothing/ (wearing a coat amidst everyone else wearing hooded sweatshirts, for example).

Piercing eyes. Expecting people to react a certain way.

I don't know.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Yeah, I have this too. Nearly everybody I pass on the street, usually look at me and then do a double-take. Who knows why we have it? Attitude/genetics/clothing/ (wearing a coat amidst everyone else wearing hooded sweatshirts, for example).

Piercing eyes. Expecting people to react a certain way.

I don't know.
i thought about the clothes, pheromones things, but the dudes I am referring to seem to have it no matter what, I think most of them are tall though, (which is proven to have that effect), whatever they wear, say, etc. It's pretty weird, but it's also rare. I think dbot might be onto something, they just have that look that they know they can f- whoever they want. Catch 22 I guess.