"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

How to get rid of a heavy heart

Bayne05

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2014
Messages
147
Reaction score
92
Broke up with this girl a few months ago. Ever since then I've had a heavy heart and I can't seem to shake it off. I deleted everything that would remind me of her, met other women, took up some hobbies but it won't go away.

I've never in my life had this experience, never had a struggle moving on from my previous girlfriends. I thought I'd move on easily with this one but it gets worse each month, it's starting to affect my performance in bed with the women I lay.

I know this means I had strong feelings for this girl but it's over and I want move on but my mind just won't let me. So I'm here to ask for advice from those who've been in the same situation, maybe you might tell me something I haven't tried yet.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Broke up with this girl a few months ago. Ever since then I've had a heavy heart and I can't seem to shake it off. I deleted everything that would remind me of her, met other women, took up some hobbies but it won't go away.

I've never in my life had this experience, never had a struggle moving on from my previous girlfriends. I thought I'd move on easily with this one but it gets worse each month, it's starting to affect my performance in bed with the women I lay.

I know this means I had strong feelings for this girl but it's over and I want move on but my mind just won't let me. So I'm here to ask for advice from those who've been in the same situation, maybe you might tell me something I haven't tried yet.
New puzzy with someone attractive enough who digs you.
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
The only variable I see in this equation is distance. Yes, you have put some distance between her, being point A and the opposite pole, being point B. B equals infinite, obviously. But the problem here is, that you haven't covered enough distance. You have to increase it. In your case it is apparently not enough to just delete stuff, pursue new hobbies and meet new women. You need to find something that finally catapults you so far away that you can't even see point A anymore and don't even know how she looks, how her voice sounds and what it felt like doing stuff with her and being with her.

Maybe you should actually increase the physical distance. Go for a long trip. Leave the country and absorb a completely new culture. This will definitely help.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Broke up with this girl a few months ago. Ever since then I've had a heavy heart and I can't seem to shake it off. I deleted everything that would remind me of her, met other women, took up some hobbies but it won't go away.

I've never in my life had this experience, never had a struggle moving on from my previous girlfriends. I thought I'd move on easily with this one but it gets worse each month, it's starting to affect my performance in bed with the women I lay.

I know this means I had strong feelings for this girl but it's over and I want move on but my mind just won't let me. So I'm here to ask for advice from those who've been in the same situation, maybe you might tell me something I haven't tried yet.
Time heals all wounds. Spend time seeking Jesus and see what God's plan is for your life.
 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Time heals all wounds. Spend time seeking Jesus and see what God's plan is for your life.
Him staying away from the world of women will have his last and most recent memories of women always be of her. He must add new memories with women.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Him staying away from the world of women will have his last and most recent memories of women always be of her. He must add new memories with women.
He said he met women and slept with them in his post and this is even affecting his performance in bed. Clearly this is a spiritual problem.
 
Last edited:
Top