Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get phone number of a 10/10 lady who's always too busy to chat

Reaction score
She's a very smart woman whom I have ran into thrice now, her office is just on the opposite side of the road from mine.
I think they transfered her back from their Headquarters. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in the entire world with a body to die for.
The issue right now is how to get her phone number, I've bumped into her thrice now and on each of these occasions she was on a conference call on her phone addressing her subordinates, I think they have freelancers working for them from all over the world.
The only chance I did get to speak with her was the very first day I saw her she was rushing into her office when we exchanged pleasantries, we shook hands and she was very welcoming. she was receptive for the 30-40 seconds we spoke and laughed out loud at my comments. I did however shook hands with her which lingered a bit longer than formal and she didn't pull her hands away like I anticipated, I was going for the long hand shake on purpose, she did however quickly excuse herself, cos all this while we chatted she was on a conference call with her superiors and she needed to respond to a question she was asked, she politely gestured an apology to be excused and immediately started to address her bosses. I had no idea she was in a virtual meeting when I bumped into her. I think that was a positive sign that's she's a bit interested. I bade her farewell as she hurriedly rushed into the building.

I don't know what strategy to deploy to get her number. I don't want to hang around waiting for her outside her office, that'll be too lame.

I was thinking of maybe dropping a note with my number on it and hand it over to a friend of mine who works there to help me pass it to her, and tell her to call me when she's less busy, but I feel it will be too lame as well.

What do you guys think?
She's a senior developer by the way

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably blew this before it started. There is no strategy needed when asking for a number. Just ask her. Do what you have to do to get her attention. Then ask.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When in doubt - send a d1ckpic.
Women have a dualistic sexual strategy, so she needs to categorize you as either a lover or a provider and this is how you lead her out of the friendzone. Leadership is a very sexy trait in men.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's no 'strat' as such. She's either attracted or she's not. Just ask for it and find out where you stand with her

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're lucky that she works in the building across the street and not in your company.

If she's a Sr. Developer, she might be attractive but most men wouldn't consider her a 10/10. Perhaps you do and that's fine. A Sr. Developer is likely over age 30. She could be in the attractive category (most men's 8-10s). There are some attractive 30 something women. @Creativemindreader -- You are 28. I can't imagine that this woman is younger than you are. You are pedestalizing her. If you're quite lucky, she's 27-28.

Also, the most attractive women don't tend to pursue STEM careers. Again, it is possible that there is an attractive woman in a tech job but the statistics generally don't tell this story. You're telling us that there's an attractive 30 something woman in a STEM occupation.

Regardless of her attraction level for you, she doesn't sound like a great prospect in general. She sounds like a career obsessed woman. There are women out there who are so obsessed with their careers that they are unable to be good girlfriends and good wives. Female lawyers and female MD's are often in this category.

You probably blew this before it started. There is no strategy needed when asking for a number. Just ask her. Do what you have to do to get her attention. Then ask.
I agree with this. You need to ask for her number next time you see her. No excuses. I would even ask her on a date before asking for her number. I typically only collect numbers when a woman has agreed to have a date with me.