Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get over oneitits?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get over oneitits with a girl that you have been physically involved with that doesn't want to be physically involved anymore and be only friends? I see her 5-6 days a week and we haven't talked much but she still wants to be friends and still talks to me? And she knows something is wrong with me cause I've been trying to ignore her as best as possible.

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop talkin to her completely for like 2 weeks , then say hey to her one day..she'll prolly like u again

other than that -talk to other girls

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only way I have ever gotten ove ra one-itis was to break things off with her completely.

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score
This summer I didn't know about this site and I was a huge AFC, and I "fell in love" with this girl and told her about it... (afc) Like you, I got physically involved but she didnt want to be physically involved anymore.

What I suggest you is to spot another girl (one specific girl that you chose) and try to DJ her like if its a video game, if you manage to get the girl with your great DJ skills, the game is over, you won.

This will make you start to only think about the game, and not the girl you have a one-itis on. You will start thinking of the girl you chose and will NOT fall in love with her because it's only a challenge for you, it's only a game. Then, if the girl is INTO you, you're gonna be like "Ok if I got her, I can get anyone"... And you wont care anymore about the other girl... Your confidence will have a huge boost up. And who knows, you might go out with the girl who was a challenge for you.

Bah I have no clue if this tip is good but it worked well for me.

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
either totally break things off for a little while, or wait for yourself to just get over it (the second worked great for me on my last one-itis...)

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Continue talking to her on the phone and make her bring up bad relationship memories ... worked for me. I dont have any more feeling toward the girl and actually wanted to open a can of whoop ass our last 3 conversations.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that I see her 5-6 days a week and she sits directly in front of me in study hall. She said hi to me Friday and I just said hello back and didn't even look at her. Then she goes into this big interrogation asking me if I'm mad at her over and over. She asks me if I'm mad we haven't talked much lately and all this other sh*t. I just told her I'm not mad, i'm fine and she didn't believe me, so she moved over and said,"I was just trying to fix things between us, when you're ready to talk then come talk to me."
Later that day after I got done working out I noticed a missed call on my phone from her, and I never called her back. Then the next day, Saturday, I went to take the SAT and lo and behold, she was there. She only spoke to me once, very briefly, and I brought up that I saw she called but was busy so I didn't get a chance to call her back. She didn't answer, and we haven't talked since. But we did make extended eye contact once, and I could tell by looking in her eyes that maybe she was upset and I saw a little spark of her wanting me.
After the test I was waiting for one of my friends and she walked by and didn't even look at me. What do I do from here? cause she hasn't even tried calling me again

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude dont post the same things in the general and HS sections

i responded in the general discussion.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper423
The problem is that I see her 5-6 days a week and she sits directly in front of me in study hall. She said hi to me Friday and I just said hello back and didn't even look at her. Then she goes into this big interrogation asking me if I'm mad at her over and over. She asks me if I'm mad we haven't talked much lately and all this other sh*t. I just told her I'm not mad, i'm fine and she didn't believe me, so she moved over and said,"I was just trying to fix things between us, when you're ready to talk then come talk to me."
Later that day after I got done working out I noticed a missed call on my phone from her, and I never called her back. Then the next day, Saturday, I went to take the SAT and lo and behold, she was there. She only spoke to me once, very briefly, and I brought up that I saw she called but was busy so I didn't get a chance to call her back. She didn't answer, and we haven't talked since. But we did make extended eye contact once, and I could tell by looking in her eyes that maybe she was upset and I saw a little spark of her wanting me.
After the test I was waiting for one of my friends and she walked by and didn't even look at me. What do I do from here? cause she hasn't even tried calling me again

^ You're showing signs of AFCness. Stop this right now and get over her. Obviously she doesn't know what she wants and these types of girls are the hardest to stop thinking about. Just ignore her whether she be in your face or thousands of miles away. It's all about your state of mind.

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper423
But we did make extended eye contact once, and I could tell by looking in her eyes that maybe she was upset and I saw a little spark of her wanting me.
she doesnt want you...dont listen to the little afc voice inside your head...get over it...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said it in your other thread and I'll say it again:

Yeah, she wants you back in her life...as a friend. Do you want to be friends with her? You're the only one that can make that decision.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you telling her you aren't mad at her if you are?

A man isn't afraid to show anger. You're putting her on a pedestal by catering to her like this. And yes, it is catering, because when it comes down to it you don't want to cause her any grief by showing your anger.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
Why are you telling her you aren't mad at her if you are?

A man isn't afraid to show anger. You're putting her on a pedestal by catering to her like this. And yes, it is catering, because when it comes down to it you don't want to cause her any grief by showing your anger.
I thought it would be the right thing to do to not let her know how much she upset me, not giving her the big head. But I guess I was wrong so when I see her at school tomorrow I'll have that long talk with her she wanted if she still wants to talk. I'm just going to tell her that I don't do just friends after what we've been through, and I don't need her even though it would be nice to have her, but i'm not going to be just another friend.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, today at school she didn't even make eye contact with me. After 4th period I went up to her and asked her if we can talk later, she said real arrogantly and pissed off,"Sure why not, since you were such a d*ckhead the last time." Meaning, she's pissed off from that day I lied to her and told her I wasn't upset at her for anything, and for not talking to her then. Well, I'm not calling her, so it's up to her to call me or initiate the conversation so I can lay it all out on the table. Is this right? Should I wait for her now since I already asked her to talk?

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so bad?

What's so bad about One-itis? in most normal cultures its called MONOGAMY!!! Isn't that supposed to be honerable and a noble quality. and a required one for christians, i'm only speaking for my own religion not going any where else. but if one-itis is being refered to as being obsessed with a sig. other then i can see the problem and i agree with that, but the rest of it i think is ****. just my opinion
DEZ

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: What's so bad?

Originally posted by desert_dweller5
What's so bad about One-itis? in most normal cultures its called MONOGAMY!!! Isn't that supposed to be honerable and a noble quality. and a required one for christians, i'm only speaking for my own religion not going any where else. but if one-itis is being refered to as being obsessed with a sig. other then i can see the problem and i agree with that, but the rest of it i think is ****. just my opinion
DEZ
There's nothing wrong with only dating one chick; I think most people on this site do plan on marriage someday.

One-itis on the other hand, involves an unhealthy fixation on one girl, who in most cases, has no real interest in you. That is what we are dealing with here. Viper, you had your chance with this girl and blew it. You can arrange a talk with her and all that other BS, but guess what: your best case scenario is being her friend. The only way to truly fix your one-itis is to get your mind off her COMPLETELY, i.e. find other chicks.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
1.Go out with other Girls.
2.Avoid Her.
3.Stop acting like a girl.
4.Give yourself time.