Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get nice stomach?

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a thread here ages ago complaining about how hard I found it to work out in the gym and how I thought I was going to faint all the time.

Well since then I've stuck with it (largely due to the fact I don't have the net at home, so when I get bored now, I go to gym, or play some ball or something to fill in time, not just jump on computer, I'm at a mates now, hence how I'm online), and I've noticed the difference in my arms greatly, my legs are also strong but always have been, I'm lifting larger weights and still feeling good as opposed to lifting what now seems like pansy weights, and feeling like I was going to faint.

I ride my bike to the gym since I don't have a car, and I've lost 5 kilos since I've been going, which isn't much, but I guess it's because I've lost fat and put muscle on, so it kind of balanced out.

I do situps a fair bit, but no matter what, I don't seem to see any improvements on my stomach, I'm not a fat dude or anything, it's just I'm not seeing abs appear or anything.

Is there more I'm supposed to be doing? Am I doing something wrong?

What's a sure-fire way to actually see some abs?

Because right now I've noticed arm muscles I didn't know existed and my arms in general are pretty nice now, but stomach.. no improvements..

Semtex

Don Juan
Reaction score
doing sit ups or any abdominal exercises will not give you a flat stomach...the only way is through cardio/fat burning. My friend has something close to an 8 pack but its because he's a blackbelt in karate and works out almost daily.

Abdominal/Core exercises are meant for strengthening, we all have a 6 pack, you just need to shed some fat to show them off.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doing sit ups or any abdominal exercises will not give you a flat stomach...the only way is through cardio/fat burning. My friend has something close to an 8 pack but its because he's a blackbelt in karate and works out almost daily.

yep. I agree, and was going to suggest Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu or Boxing.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abs are pretty much the last thing to really show. I'm cutting down now and my arms, forearms, back and legs have all gotten pretty tight. Even my calves. My stomach is better and the top 4 show up more than before but it's still no sixer. It's obvious they're there but there's just a layer of fat still there.

My forearms actually dropped drastically over ONE weekend. It was like my body decided to live on forearm fat for the weekend. Monday morning there was suddenly nothing to pinch.