Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get laid by hot *****es or just any *****

VAmp

Reaction score
I'll keep this brief and not bore you with stupid ****, but fill you in on stuff that is essential to picking up the baddest *****es you come across.

I find the easiest way to getting laid is to just be myself. Im talking in terms of just being me..kicked back, relaxed, not giving a ****. Flirting with any piece of ***** that comes my way. Women love that I'm single, well established, no kids, and all I do is worry about myself and myself only. I never gossip on who is ****ing who or even bring up petty bull**** about other peoples business. For some reason my man ***** qualities of being mature about ****ing and never being committed and independent land me just about any ***** i wanna ****.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's ****ing great to hear! I bet all these *****es suck your **** better than a cheap *****. It's amazing how easy a man can **** all the *****es he wants if he just acts like he has the biggest **** in the world! :D