Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get into a girl's friendzone?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, you know how I know that chart is false? There was no Internet in the 1980s. So how the hell is there even a red line. XD

But still looks like I was mostly right even from this chart.
Uh, the internet has been around since the mid-70s - and probably meeting through a telephone-modem-accessed bulletin board probably counts as "internet". Look at the early '80s movie "War Games" to look at that culture. That said, the general internet did not get going until the early '90s. which is when the locus takes off.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you aren’t intelligent. You can dominate someone physically and also intellectually. Thats attractive. If someone makes you look like an wuss intellectually I can promise you, your woman wont consider even looking at you since you are deemed as a low value person now
I am intelligent. Of course dominance is mostly mental when it comes to women. The point is that you don't need high intellect to be mentally dominant as much as you need confidence, masculinity, persuasive and charming verbal communication, self assurance, etc.

The woman wouldn't care if I'm not as smart as another man, the woman would care if the man took my frame or "ball sack"...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am intelligent. Of course dominance is mostly mental when it comes to women. The point is that you don't need high intellect to be mentally dominant as much as you need confidence, masculinity, persuasive and charming verbal communication, self assurance, etc.

The woman wouldn't care if I'm not as smart as another man, the woman would care if the man took my frame or "ball sack"...
Intelligence, as measured by testing, means almost nothing in the sexual marketplace. Some of the highest IQ men are not able to get laid. Intelligent men with STEM field degrees and/or working in STEM occupations often struggle to get female attention and get laid.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 thats not true, Computer engineers are only around 30- 40% virgins and Neuroscientist only 25%. What you are referring to are guys in stem fields where more likely autistic ones major which is f.e mathmatics and highest in virgin rate.
Unmarried STEM majors and/or STEM workers tend to have less active sex lives than the following types of men....

1. Liberal arts/social sciences or business major men working white collar jobs
2. Skilled tradesmen, construction workers
3. Unskilled laborers or McJob workers

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats laughable if you are intelligent how can you get laid then, i thought intelligent people dont get laid. You are not getting my point, I do get yours.

You can’t dominate someone who has a higher iq than yours, thats because they are more likely to be rational, but it doesnt mean they are more likely to be unsocial.
With higher iq there comes adaptability, confidence in your decisions, autistic ones lack this skill, but in general high iq people are good conversationalist and have the necessary skills to get woman.

Some People think only because you have an high iq they gonna act awkward are nerds, not getting laid but thats not true, thats a wrong and misleading stereotype people put into their mind.

@SW15 thats not true, Computer engineers are only around 30- 40% virgins and Neuroscientist only 25%. What you are referring to are guys in stem fields where more likely autistic ones major which is f.e mathmatics and highest in virgin rate.
Nobody said intelligent people don't get laid. Intelligence isn't as important for attracting women (especially for casual sex), as the other obvious factors I previously mentioned. Explain to me why many incels are working behind a computer making decent money with 0 sexual companions, while dudes who don't even have a degree bang hotties? I thought intelligence was the most important factor according to you...

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You said woman dont care about your intellect, when they do, implying they dont get laid much. When in fact they are the ones that get laid much.
It helps you for the long run and short term, most woman make these guys wait because they are seen as more valuable and sometimes even unattainable and reject them. It’s female nature and if guys like this play their cards right they have the upperhand.

They dont care about the short term johnny, he is only a temporary fix. facilitated access to sex

if you have game you win the short and long term path as an intelligent dude in a Stem field then a guy who is picking trash in the street and lacks the intellect

Incels arent intelligent……….. guys are purely emotional men, rather than being rational

@SW15 as I said this isnt true…. You are giving misleading information.
First of all, let's get your terminology right: The definition of an INCEL is someone who can't get sex even though they want it. You can be Einstein and an Incel (a common case).

Sure, intelligent men get laid, but it isn't their intelligence ALONE that got the job done. Think of all of the intelligent men who are scared to be sexual.

BEING SEXUAL is a bigger factor. Matter of fact, SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE is a huge factor. Trivial bullcrap, NOT IT...

That short term Johnny just might be everything in the bedroom that Intelligent bob isn't. Let that sink in.

When it comes to short term casual sex, Intelligence is not a main factor for attracting women. In terms of an LTR, women would obv prefer their dude to not be a dumba**, but that genius dude can get boring real quick.

You prioritizing intelligence as such an important factor for attracting women exposes you as someone who just doesn't get it. Maybe believing this makes you feel better about yourself and gives you more confidence. To each is own, but you won't prove me wrong.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are being emotional calm down..
The funny part of this discussion is you are agreeing with me. Let that sink in first.
I didnt say that intelligence alone is the key, that would mean an intelligent autistic person would be a playboy, which i denied.

I said and im emphasising it again and i hope you can see it after tearing off your emotional wall that men in general who are intelligent possess most of the other skills that you need in order to get woman and are more likely to get laid. Understood?

Recommend you to go under the sun, drink some lemon juice and have some steak to regulate your testosteron levels. You need some of it.

Have a nice day
I'm just as indifferent with my emotions on here as I am with the women in my life. If I was agreeing with you, I wouldn't have replied and gave you a like instead. You changed your whole narrative after realizing I was stating facts.

I still disagree with your statement tht "generally intelligent men possess most of the other skills needed to get women." That is false. Overall intelligence is NOT SYNONYMOUS with success with women. There are way too many smart men out there who get very little love from the ladies, and way too many uneducated men who clean up for that statement to be valid.

Next time establish that you're talking about social intelligence and your argument would hold more truth.

Last edited: