Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get into a girl's friendzone?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By friendzone, I do not mean "people she knows" zone.

So, for examples.

-She could be moving places, and calls guys to help her move.
-She has a birthday party, invites guys over.
-She wants to go shopping in places, and calls a man or more to be her bodyguard(s).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no reason to make new platonic female friends at a certain point in life. That point is usually around age 30.

I've made mistakes in the mating environment, but one of the best things I've done is never getting stuck in a woman's friend zone.

You're either her romantic/sexual partner, you're a mere co-worker/acquaintance, or you are nothing.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Typically, she has to pick you.

I don’t think you can simply “volunteer” for FZ and be selected.

I have one female friend from work. She just invited me out randomly once, and it continued. We go out for after work food maybe once a month.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She could be moving places, and calls guys to help her move.
-She has a birthday party, invites guys over.
-She wants to go shopping in places, and calls a man or more to be her bodyguard(s).

Her: Hey what kind of car do you drive?
You: A moving van! Always ready to help!

You: Hey baby, want to get busy?
Her: I, uh, have a birthday party to go to...
You: Perfect! I own a bounce house and a clown suit!

You: Hey baby!
Her: Um? Yeah?
You: I'd love to buy you a new pair of shoes! Or maybe I could just give you my credit card?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some next level SW15 shyt.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why so, you are 35 lol
Cuz women don't talk to men for free. Women, like Republicans, don't give the earned to the unearned.

Just because they see me standing or sitting doesn't mean they're going to strike a convo with me.

And if I talk to them 1st, then they say the "minimum required." So the convo ends when I ends, which is when I run out of things to say, usually when I run out of questions.

Also, all the people who talk to me, are men, particularly gang bangers and homeless bums.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cuz women don't talk to men for free. Women, like Republicans, don't give the earned to the unearned.
You have brought up politics twice for no real reason. Nobody likes a guy that makes politics his identity, so I can now understand why you are in your current situation. I would focus on this first.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have brought up politics twice for no real reason. Nobody likes a guy that makes politics his identity, so I can now understand why you are in your current situation, so I would focus on this first.
It's okay, people like you need a good reason to avoid a topic. The lowest of this kind (not you), is people who say things like you made a spelling error in your post, learn to spell, and then deflect or end the convo.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's okay, people like you need a good reason to avoid a topic. The lowest of this kind (not you), is people who say things like you made a spelling error in your post, learn to spell, and then deflect or end the convo.
If politics is so important then hit on republican women lol

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will talk to men ‘for free’ if the man is ‘fvckable’ according to her. Usually he’ll degrade into the FZ if he fails to act sexually or if he proves to be s dork.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If politics is so important than hit on republican women lol
Well, I guess I could make this Neal's vent thread #2.

I recently started researching (mostly via ChatGPT) on the smartphone industry, jewelry/gemstone industry, and luxury cars industry, so I could be useful if ever having convos with upper class White women.

After high school, I grew up in Hispanic and Black neighborhoods. After getting in problems with the gangs and not understanding their language, I researched gangs left and right. Participated on gang forums on the Internet, participated in Facebook gang groups discussions on shootings/homicides etc.

But after some recent crisis, such as the Adam Toledo incident and Georgy Floyd incident, I know now how Black gangs are so different than Mexican gangs. Mexican gangs love it whenever the police kill their rival gangs, Black gangs don't see it like that.

So then I researched killings by the Chicago police since 1970 (my city), but then I could finally include White people killed by Chicago police as well as Republicans killed by police.

Throughout last summer, I found the "richest man killed by CPD" in 1982, he was a millionaire, and this year, found the site where the 2nd richest man killed by CPD, in 2005, he was a doctor, specifically a anesthesiologist.

So this year, the 2nd richest man, was killed in a building at the end of a block immediately touching a beach.

What does that mean, that means beautiful women could be walking around in bikinis to the beach and back, and pass where I stand.

My line is "You guys know what's so famous about this building over here? It's where the 2nd richest man killed by CPD was killed at."

But I notice something, women don't slow down or stop as I talk, at least not the young 1s wearing bikinis or walking barefoot in thongs. So, interesting experiment on my end...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Neal,
Yes avoid politics,it's too much for their tiny little grey cells...But yeah,meet people
learn a few skills...This year I have Put together an electric Mower,patched the hole in the wall punched by an errant son,replaced a broken window pane,put a net over a small cherry tree,rewashered several taps...much more...One lovely Girl for whom I cobbled together a cast Iron Garden Seat is still a booty call!To be an honest Handy Andy is an open sesame!

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Neal,
Yes avoid politics,it's too much for their tiny little grey cells...But yeah,meet people
learn a few skills...This year I have Put together an electric Mower,patched the hole in the wall punched by an errant son,replaced a broken window pane,put a net over a small cherry tree,rewashered several taps...much more...One lovely Girl for whom I cobbled together a cast Iron Garden Seat is still a booty call!To be an honest Handy Andy is an open sesame!
Yea, pretty much all my hobbies and skills I acquire are meant are for attracting women.

-For example, making a website. When I learn to make websites, it's to attract women.
-Learning a programming language, I would do that to attract women with it too.
-Weight lifting / jogging, as well as even having a gym membership, to at least for the possibility to get noticed by women.

So yes, feel free to list some good skills that I should acquire.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Neal,
In a Consumer World where soo much comes in a Box from China with garbled Chinglese instructions,just common sense is a big help,that and a few basic tools...What they really like is for you to get them to help,lots of opportunities for body contact as you put your hand over theirs to tighten screws...they then think that they really put it all together themselves,boast about it to their friends,tell them about you..A very valuable skill is being able to fix anything to anything,here a working knowledge of Silicons,epoxy resins,supa-glue,Araldyte etc is valuable....Know how to plug a wall with an electric drill,use a cordless drill for putting "Screw In "plugs in Sheet Plasterboard walls,hang mirrors and pictures....Hardware stores often have demonstrations,attend and learn...I remember well a very enterprising Lass who had tiled her Splash back in the laundry,but didn't know how to cut tiles,I taught hert to use a $5 cutter and a few match sticks,got lovely roast dinners and a steady shag for years...Word gets around and they tell their friends.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Neal,
In a Consumer World where soo much comes in a Box from China with garbled Chinglese instructions,just common sense is a big help,that and a few basic tools...What they really like is for you to get them to help,lots of opportunities for body contact as you put your hand over theirs to tighten screws...they then think that they really put it all together themselves,boast about it to their friends,tell them about you..A very valuable skill is being able to fix anything to anything,here a working knowledge of Silicons,epoxy resins,supa-glue,Araldyte etc is valuable....Know how to plug a wall with an electric drill,use a cordless drill for putting "Screw In "plugs in Sheet Plasterboard walls,hang mirrors and pictures....Hardware stores often have demonstrations,attend and learn...I remember well a very enterprising Lass who had tiled her Splash back in the laundry,but didn't know how to cut tiles,I taught hert to use a $5 cutter and a few match sticks,got lovely roast dinners and a steady shag for years...Word gets around and they tell their friends.
Some of what you listed are easy. Imo it's a real challenge to know how to fix a microwave or washing machine. (Aside from just replacing parts.).

But ah well, all these are still useless if you can't get a woman to even talk to you if you're standing whether shirtless, or wearing a suit and tie. Back when I had a Facebook, and was constantly posting about Hispanic gangs for years, thousands of Hispanic girls have viewed my profile, but almost none cared to add or msg me.