Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get her number log (SS, it's time to contribute)

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
2,460
Reaction score
200
My fellow SS'ers, there have been many posts in the pasts about how to approach women and number close. Many people here have tried multiple different ways in number closing which have resulted in many successful and even many more unsuccessful attempts. So for all those newbies out there or anyone trying to gain some insight on what approaches have worked in the past, i want to start this thread dedicated to the successful number close and unsuccessful number close attempts. This way we can apply from the knowledge gathered here to try and better and increase our chances of success.

Good luck to you all and most importantly, always remember to have fun.

Rules/requirements:

this is only for attempts where you have successfully number closed (you got the number) or for attempts where you attempted to number close and got rejected. Do not post if you didn't attempt the number close, no matter how well or bad it went.

Start off with whether or not you got the number.

Yes or no.

1.) How you approached them? Did you walk straight up and just cold approach with no opener. What was your opener if you had one?
2.) location and morning/afternoon/night must be stated
3.) Interest level (state whether you thought she was interested or not) and why.
4.) Dialogue between you and the girl until number closing.
5.) Any brief details before hand or during the convo that might be relevant to understand the situation for an outside reader (aka you bumped into each other a few times that day by coincidence or you've been mutual friends and hung out multiple times and didn't ask till now).
6.) Your state of mind/frame. Were you confident, calm, and collected? Shy & nervous? Started out shy and got confident or vice versa?
 

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
2,460
Reaction score
200
Got 2 numbers from these 33 year old women. One was really really cute.

1.) I wasn't sure how to open these girls since they were sitting next to us and i felt interrupting their conversation might cause a bit of awkward conversation and get me and my friend shut out. I decided to try the old, buy them a round of whatever they're having and then walk over and introduce myself.

2.) Bar/lounge in the city. It was a nice bar. Crowd was not catered towards the young or the old, a bit inbetween. This was around 7-8pm.

3.) I got both their numbers but the one i was interested in did show a bit of interest. Not alot. I was at the bar first with TheChosenone and i think i saw her look at me but i ignored it. Her and her friend sat next to us as they were the only available seats. I just ignored them and kept talking to my friend. When we got talking, we held a good conversation and i got to know about her job, age, school and where she lives. So there was some but it wasn't blatantly obvious. If anything, she wasn't repulsed by me.

4+5.) I talked on and off with the both of them so i don't remember verbatim how it went but it went something like this:

AAA: (i walk up infront of both of them until they both look.)
HB8.5: Hi. Thank you for the drinks.
AAA: Sure. What are you names? My name is AAA.
HB8.5: Oh. I'm evelyn.
AAA: Nice to meet you Evelyn. (i ask her friend for her name and introduce myself.)

I begin talking to my girl and single her out and learn about everything i said up top. Where she's from, where she lives now, what she does, and tell her a bit about myself and also chime in on her friends conversation and we engage in a bit of group conversation. At one point in the conversation they mention that they're alot older than us and i ask "How young are you both?" they say 33 and ask me how old am i. I wasn't sure how to respond so i say "If i told you, I'd have to kill you." and laugh it off. TheChosen says he's 34 which i'm not sure they believed. They ask if it's true and he says yes and i tell them i'm older than the chosen one. We all go to the bathroom at different times and we talked about olives, what shows she watches and which ones i watch.


Then the girls just freeze us out while we're standing there. We are still standing infront of them and i'm trying to make it look like we're not affected and after a minute or so i realize i need to re-engage them before it gets awkward. I re-engage and ask them if they drink beer and if they'd like to play a chinese drinking game. They don't bite and act like their too old for it. I finish my beer and get my friend to finish theres and try to close the gap of being frozen out as i don't want them to remember me as the guy they froze out for 20 minutes who tried to ask for my number so after another minute we finish our drinks and i interrupt them again.

AAA: It was great meeting you both.
HBfried: you too (very eagerly as if trying to get rid of us)
AAA: (gutshot attempt to get her number. I remember she said she worked at Polo and told TheChosenone she could get us discounts so i used that).
AAA: Well, I wanted to take you up on your offer and maybe you can get us some discounts on some polo stuff. What's your number?
HBfriend: (hb friend gives me her number)
AAA: (i go over to hb8.5 and ask her for her number too).

6.) I was confident and playful the whole time, not letting any of their sh1t tests phase me. Though i probably didn't handle the situation perfectly.

I followed up with hb8.5 and asked her out the next day through text and never got a response. I'm thinking it was the drinking games, me not telling her my age and being confident about age not being an issue as the dealbreakers.
 

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2013
Messages
743
Reaction score
47
Location
Brooklyn, NY
This was about a month or so ago in a class. I got her number. I had spoken to her the week before (just introduction, maybe 2 minutes tops). She was smiling and giving some IOIs so the next week I just asked her.

1.) She was walking back from a break. I was at my desk, had my phone out. I caught her eyes and said "Hey what's your phone number".
2.) Evening class
3.) I figured she had some interest because she was checking me out and seemed flirty.
4.)

Me: Hey what's your phone number?
HB: My phone number? Umm xxx-xxx-xxxx
Me: Ok and how do you spell your name again
HB: xxxxx
Me: Ok

That's it. Back to class.
5.) We had spoken the week before once or twice for a few minutes. I had purposely ignored her a few times and could see her looking at me out of the corner of my eye.
6.) Laid back and kind of confident, almost like I was talking to an old friend or that I never expected her to NOT give me her number.
 

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
1,522
Reaction score
95
Location
South Africa
Your approach doesn't really matter all that's required is confidence and that she finds you attractive.

Getting a number is a double edged sword.

Alot of the time she gives it out for an extra source of attention..

Other times they may not give it so they can have a little power trip and boost there own egos. Lol sometime ugly slvts won't give out numbers to a good looking guy for a little ego boost.

So yeah.

Anyways.. I just sat "what's your number. "

Or if I'm feeling bored I'll say.
"Put your number in my phone before I don't want it no more."
 

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
2,460
Reaction score
200
SamTheHobit said:
Your approach doesn't really matter all that's required is confidence and that she finds you attractive.

Getting a number is a double edged sword.

Alot of the time she gives it out for an extra source of attention..

Other times they may not give it so they can have a little power trip and boost there own egos. Lol sometime ugly slvts won't give out numbers to a good looking guy for a little ego boost.

So yeah.

Anyways.. I just sat "what's your number. "

Or if I'm feeling bored I'll say.
"Put your number in my phone before I don't want it no more."
That's not the point of this thread so let's try to stay on topic. The point is to post what works and what doesn't. If you see an approach that has worked in the past but you try it and it doesn't, it may shed some light on something your doing wrong and vice versa.
 

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
1,522
Reaction score
95
Location
South Africa
AAAgent said:
That's not the point of this thread so let's try to stay on topic. The point is to post what works and what doesn't. If you see an approach that has worked in the past but you try it and it doesn't, it may shed some light on something your doing wrong and vice versa.
There's no magical approach or line that works.

There's to many variables.

Also..

Stop living in a dream world.
 

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
2,460
Reaction score
200
Approached a bartender but did not get the number.

1.) I approached the bartender at the bar.
2.) It was 8pm in a dark lounge and my group had been buying drinks from the bar for 3 hours.
3.) no interest level noticeable.
4.)
AAA: Hi, I just wanted to say i thought you were really cute and that i'd like to get to know you sometime. What's your number?
HB7.5: Oh thank you so much! I appreciate it but i have a boyfriend.
AAA: Oh okay. Well it was nice meeting you.
HB7.5: You too and thanks!
AAA: I didn't catch your name by the way.
HB7.5: It's DeAndra.
AAA: Nice to meet you DeAndra, i'm AAA.

5.) She was the bartender and i bought a drink from her once or twice. I tried sitting at the bar isolating myself to see if she'd bite but she didn't. So i just went in straight for the cold approach.

6.) I was happy and confident all night but i realized that hasn't been working so well so for her i decided to stay calm and collected. I asked her out seriously without smiling and in turn she did respond well just not with a yes.
 

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
1,522
Reaction score
95
Location
South Africa
Last Friday

Sam: Hey do you have a boyfriend?

Hb6: No, but I'm going through some stuff, I'm so sorry.

Sam: Okay, do you find me attractive?

Hb6: Yes, I find you very attractive but.. (blanked out at this point)

Hb6: I have to go find my friends..

Sam: Okay.


Short and sweet.

Weird thing is whenever I don't approach I feel pretty depressed, but when I do and get rejected I feel somewhat good about myself when I get home.
 

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
2,460
Reaction score
200
SamTheHobit said:
Last Friday

Sam: Hey do you have a boyfriend?

Hb6: No, but I'm going through some stuff, I'm so sorry.

Sam: Okay, do you find me attractive?

Hb6: Yes, I find you very attractive but.. (blanked out at this point)

Hb6: I have to go find my friends..

Sam: Okay.


Short and sweet.

Weird thing is whenever I don't approach I feel pretty depressed, but when I do and get rejected I feel somewhat good about myself when I get home.

This approach isn't all that helpful as we don't know whether or not it worked. You should only post number closes or failed number close attempts. All you posted was a conversation you had with a girl. you didn't number close and didn't make your intentions clear. Try going for the number close next time as you probably would have gotten it in this case since she stated she was single.
 

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2013
Messages
303
Reaction score
23
Location
Beyond Limitations
Saw a cute girl at the market today browsing some stuff through the isles:


Z: Hi.
Her: uhm..hi ?
Z: I was just browsing some stuff and then I saw this cute girl around and I had to meet her.
Her: *giggle* oooh,I see.
Z: Yeah,she's over there *points towards random direction*.
Her: *laughs*oh,I though that..
Z: No no , I'm just kidding. Hi , I'm Z.
Her: *Her name*.
Her: So,do you always approach girls at the market ?
Z: Only if they're cute.
Her: *shy smile*
Z: Or if it's Wednesday.
Her: *laughs* You're so meaaan.
Z: Ok , I'm kinda in a rush so here's the deal: You're cute , you're single , you're gonna give me your phone number and I'll shoot you a text sometime this week.
Her: Why do you think I'm single ?
Z: Well...looking at your shopping cart I see some cucumbers , bananas AND some sausages.I'm just saying...
Her: *bursts out laughing* OH MY GOD !
Z: Ok so I'll just put it in for you...*short silence*...the number ,in my phone, you little perv !
Her: * laughing pretty hard* Its xxxxxxxxx.
Z: Ok,cool. See ya.
Her: Bye.

Hug and I leave.
 

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
490
Location
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Oh Sam being a dbag negative poster as usual, I thought after that awesome FR you had you would have changed a little. So sad :(

Anyway, good to see you AAA here one number close I did after Bio class.

I didnt really use any opener, I was talking to my teacher and he suggested I get someones number so that I know what I miss if im ever out sick again. So I said, " Professor that is a great idea". So I see this girl sitting behind me and like in an instant sat next to her. I smiled at her and then said, "Hey buddy whats your number :)". She gladly gave it and then asked what for lol. So I just told her. Short and sweet. I suspected her interest level was high from other times but never really asked her for her number.... alright ill admit it I was nervous :O.

Lol Z that was a great approach brotha!
 

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
2,460
Reaction score
200
Zion said:
Saw a cute girl at the market today browsing some stuff through the isles:


Z: Hi.
Her: uhm..hi ?
Z: I was just browsing some stuff and then I saw this cute girl around and I had to meet her.
Her: *giggle* oooh,I see.
Z: Yeah,she's over there *points towards random direction*.
Her: *laughs*oh,I though that..
Z: No no , I'm just kidding. Hi , I'm Z.
Her: *Her name*.
Her: So,do you always approach girls at the market ?
Z: Only if they're cute.
Her: *shy smile*
Z: Or if it's Wednesday.
Her: *laughs* You're so meaaan.
Z: Ok , I'm kinda in a rush so here's the deal: You're cute , you're single , you're gonna give me your phone number and I'll shoot you a text sometime this week.
Her: Why do you think I'm single ?
Z: Well...looking at your shopping cart I see some cucumbers , bananas AND some sausages.I'm just saying...
Her: *bursts out laughing* OH MY GOD !
Z: Ok so I'll just put it in for you...*short silence*...the number ,in my phone, you little perv !
Her: * laughing pretty hard* Its xxxxxxxxx.
Z: Ok,cool. See ya.
Her: Bye.

Hug and I leave.
Damn Z, great approach.

@ JohnChops perfect setup by your teacher. I think that's a good one for people in school to remember/use.
 

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
1,522
Reaction score
95
Location
South Africa
AAAgent said:
This approach isn't all that helpful as we don't know whether or not it worked. You should only post number closes or failed number close attempts. All you posted was a conversation you had with a girl. you didn't number close and didn't make your intentions clear. Try going for the number close next time as you probably would have gotten it in this case since she stated she was single.
Why would I want a girls number if I know it will lead no where?

It doesn't make sense??

Any way heres a number close today at my college.

Sam : Danielle! *gestures her to come over*

Sam: *I hold out my phone with the keypad showing* (Touch screen)

Danielle: *puts her number in*

I didn't even ask for her number??

But try this one out with random chicks it will work as well.

If she act confused just say, "Your numbers not gonna put in itself."
 
Top