how to get head

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so if your girlfriend is refusing to give heads and she tries to say shes never done it before and will never do it ( which i think is total BS btw) how can i get her to come round,.... i mean the sex is good shes always up for sex but i just want heads! what can i do?

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and what if i did and thats still the case do u reckon a next is in order?

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scribblec said:
ok so if your girlfriend is refusing to give heads and she tries to say shes never done it before and will never do it ( which i think is total BS btw) how can i get her to come round,.... i mean the sex is good shes always up for sex but i just want heads! what can i do?
nothing, she simply not in love with you.

All girls give head to the man they love even if they don't like it.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon Bible Belt. You can do better than that. Glib isn't cool.

It's several ways. But I will tell you this, the more you push and make it an issue, the more you "talk" about it...the more you won't get it. Like all things with a woman you lead her to it. It's been some years since I've talked a girl into giving head but it was never from the position of I ate you out, so you owe me. Nobody likes to feel obligated.

This is what I used to do. We are having foreplay, kissing and touching each other. I kiss her all over,play with her a bit and get her going. I may nibble on her fingers and suck on them during foreplay. At some point I'll rub my fingers across her lips and maybe tell her to suck on the tips of my fingers. Then at some point I'll lay on my back and let her kiss me. Then I'll tell her to kiss my chest and rub my cawk at the same time. Then I'll tell her to kiss my stomach. Then I'll tell her to kiss the tip. If she balks, I'll say...just kiss it like your kissing my cheek. If she does that, good, if she gets upset, I usually back off and go back to foreplay. Next I'll tell assure her that it only tastes like skin, just stick your tongue out and see, nothing is going to happen. If she does that, I'll tell her to lick it around the head, not asking her to put it in her mouth yet. I'll try to give her some positive reinforcement by telling her how great that feels. Then I'll tell her to lick it up and down, after she complies with that I'll tell her to put the tip in her mouth, of course always telling her how great she looks and how great it feels. And then I'll talk her into taking more until she's finally getting it right. Of course if she's never done it you have to remind her not to use her teeth and assure her you will let her know if your about to ***.

It's all about leading her to it slowly, making her comfortable at every step and letting her know she can trust you.

Some girls have issues and they just aren't going to do it, but some can be talked into it. It's up to you to be charming, strong, and lead her to it and make her feel good about it.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:

It's several ways. But I will tell you this, the more you push and make it an issue, the more you "talk" about it...the more you won't get it. Like all things with a woman you lead her to it. It's been some years since I've talked a girl into giving head but it was never from the position of I ate you out, so you owe me. Nobody likes to feel obligated.

This is what I used to do. We are having foreplay, kissing and touching each other. I kiss her all over,play with her a bit and get her going. I may nibble on her fingers and suck on them during foreplay. At some point I'll rub my fingers across her lips and maybe tell her to suck on the tips of my fingers. Then at some point I'll lay on my back and let her kiss me. Then I'll tell her to kiss my chest and rub my cawk at the same time. Then I'll tell her to kiss my stomach. Then I'll tell her to kiss the tip. If she balks, I'll say...just kiss it like your kissing my cheek. If she does that, good, if she gets upset, I usually back off and go back to foreplay. Next I'll tell assure her that it only tastes like skin, just stick your tongue out and see, nothing is going to happen. If she does that, I'll tell her to lick it around the head, not asking her to put it in her mouth yet. I'll try to give her some positive reinforcement by telling her how great that feels. Then I'll tell her to lick it up and down, after she complies with that I'll tell her to put the tip in her mouth, of course always telling her how great she looks and how great it feels. And then I'll talk her into taking more until she's finally getting it right. Of course if she's never done it you have to remind her not to use her teeth and assure her you will let her know if your about to ***.

It's all about leading her to it slowly, making her comfortable at every step and letting her know she can trust you.

Some girls have issues and they just aren't going to do it, but some can be talked into it. It's up to you to be charming, strong, and lead her to it and make her feel good about it.
this makes perfect sense im going to try that, and all without having to eat her out :D

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not attracted to you. So just next her.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phat said:
She is not attracted to you. So just next her.
You are fvcking idiot. Wow.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:

Sorry. I'm trying not to be too graphic. I am trying to say that if you make a girl have giant orgasms with your mouth and fingers, then it is nearly impossible to keep her from sucking your d!ck.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Sorry. I'm trying not to be too graphic. I am trying to say that if you make a girl have giant orgasms with your mouth and fingers, then it is nearly impossible to keep her from sucking your d!ck.
And that is where you are completely wrong. My coworker complains constantly that he goes down on his woman but she refuses to do the same. They have been together three years and she's preggo. He's in despair because he knows that unless he cheats he's never getting another blow job. Different girls do different things. There are no hard and fast rules, only what we can learn from experience.

Ztr1der

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl doesnt wanna put a **** in her mouth dont make her,it will only push her away,just cause she doesnt wanna have a **** in her mouth doesnt mean she doesnt like you,it just means she doesnt want a **** in her mouth....would you like to be forced to suck a **** if you didnt want to?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Then he's not very good at it.
You just refuse to believe that there are women out there who don't suck d1ck eh? Every single woman on earth will do it under the right circumstances? Very telling. What other blanket beliefs do you have about women?

2-D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her it's fine if she's terrible, you'll teach her how to be good and then she'll never have to be nervous again.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
And that is where you are completely wrong. My coworker complains constantly that he goes down on his woman but she refuses to do the same.

Then tell that idiot to STOP going down on HER until she changes her mind.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just refuse to believe that there are women out there who don't suck d1ck eh?

I refuse to believe there's one who won't suck mine. And yet after all these years, I have never once asked for it, or even had to tell a girl.

Every single woman on earth will do it under the right circumstances?

After you make her cvm enough...yes.

Very telling. What other blanket beliefs do you have about women?

I believe that if I make her happy, she will make me happy. It is very simple.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Came across this today by chance and thought it was interestingly relevant. It's a psychological process developed by behaviorist B.F. Skinner. It is a way of 'training' an organism to behave a certain way through use of operant-conditioning and reinforcement.

Basically, an organism is successively rewarded for behavior that brings it closer and closer to achieving the desired end result.

Have a look:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaping_(psychology)

It was originally performed using birds reinforced by a piece of food. The ultimate goal was to teach the bird to peck a certain marking on the wall. The bird would first receive reinforcement just for looking towards the wall. Then for moving towards the wall. Then for standing near the wall and making head gestures towards the mark on the wall. Then, finally, only for pecking on the specific spot on the wall. After the bird had moved onto the next stage, though, it would not receive reinforcement for performing the actions of the previous stages.

In humans it can be used to fixed problematic behavior. And I guess not sucking **** is pretty problematic.

Anyways, I'm not sure if you were referencing this on purpose, but it's amazing how close your advice matches up to scientifically tested methods used by psychologists to control behavior. I bet there are limitless practical applications of this process to dating and relationships, or even helping new guys work their way into the pick-up process.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well it so happens she has given heads before but she was just lying to me (my friend introduced us he knew her way before i started going out with her)

im gonna invite her round in around 5 hours any advice