"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How to get great pictures for OLD for free:

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
agreed. any guy seen taking professional pics in my generation is a legit weirdo, these old guys arent very socially calibrated, like this guy.



its ok bro, zimbabwe did like 300 approaches and got laid once, fell for the PUA meme
Yeah that is how I perceive it too. Unless you're a pro sports star or something I wouldn;t put up professional photos, unless done outside and just look like very good pics rather than done by a professional. Sets of alarm bells when I see women put them up tbh. Just take decent ones of yourself. Its not like 20 years ago before decent cameras were installed on mobile phones.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top