Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get girls OBSESSED with you (long but good post)

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does the DJ game work well? Does Pick-Up Artist (PUA)(www.pickupguide.com) stuff work better? I use both, and both tend to have different goals and purposes. But this is a story of how using mostly DJ stuff, I got a girl completely obsessed with me. (Some of this stuff won't make sense unless you're versed in alt.seduction.fast PUA stuff.)

Now first of all, I'm only 18, and I would be lying if I said I was a perfect DJ/PUA, and as you will see, I make mistakes, but I'm getting loads better at the game.

I am not at all used to being a girl's ideal man. I'm not sure if its a good or a bad thing yet, but it's quite an experience to have a girl who works out for me because she wants me to appreciate her body. A girl who says she parties more than she actually does because she knows I like to party and is trying to impress me. A girl who likes me so much that she laughs at almost all my jokes. A girl who sits around with her friends discussing me and discussing how she should deal with me, etc. It's an intense experience, a mindfvck.

I'm posting this message for two reasons. First of all, I'm a selfish bastard and I need a more experienced guy's perspective (*cough*SenorFingers*cough*), and the second reason is because I think the experience I am living is deserves a discussion thread

Warning: this section contains somewhat complicated and possibly boring background information and GROUNDWORK. I would suggest advanced DJs/PUAs possibly skip it.

Now I dont wan't to get into past detail too heavily, but I met this girl at college, and I would give her overall a 7 (sweet personality, nice face, but her body was a little too heavy), and I didn't make any approaches. I talked to her a little bit, just to see what she was interested in. She likes to work out/play sports and studies a lot (Valedictorian of her school), and I started to get a feel for the sort of girl she was.

Anyways, I sort of live with the DJ/PUA mentality, so when I was around her (we had seminar classes together) my game was on perfectly. Loads of confidence, warmth, humor, flirted with all the girls, didn't act like I needed her, kept my private life to myself to be intriguing, etc. It's as close as saying "I'm a player" without actually saying it. I also sort of have a "bad-boy" image because I drink, party, poke smot, and have sort of just a ultra-confident aura around me.

Anyways, we talked and flirted occasionally over the time, and I invited her over to a small party over at my place. Some of my boys and I made friends with her female friends, and I made her feel slightly more imporantant than them by paying a bit more attention to her than her friends. We ended up just having fun that night, drinking, etc, one of her friends was cool and left us alone, but her other friend decided to CB and wanted to leave. I didn't care too much, so I bade her a good night and continued to have a good time as the party wound down.

Anways, a week or so later, I had her come over to my place for a drink. She accepted, and just the two of us played some card/drinking games. After a couple of drinks, and we end up laying in bed (watching "Friday"), and I decide to lay down some PUA game. We get heavy into kino, and end up looking in each other's eyes and I tell her what I believe that girls with confidence issues generally need to hear. I sort of tell her that she'll do whatever she wants to in life because she is really smart and very pretty (both of which I believe). She just gives me the puppy dinner-bowl dog eyes, and I sort of can tell she's mine.

I didn't really pursue anything this night because I didn't want to be cheap and take advantage of a slightly inebriated girl, so I just ended the evening and gave her a quick kiss.

I decided to back off for a minute, because I wasn't really feeling it. Plus, before when I had just met her, she said she had a boyfriend, and I had better prospects than her. I invited her out to come bowling with me (something fairly substance free), and we had fun (I beat her terribly in both games) and we walked back to where I live.

When I'm about to say goodbye to her, I fvck up and bust out a straight up AFC move, and tell her that she should come hang out with me because "You know how I like you". She gets a little smile on her face and says that she "Already [has] a boyfriend". I reply with my classic line "Well, you should trade up for a better model" and point to myself. She gives me another smile and doesn't say anything, so I just tell her to take care and head up to my place.

So now I really back the fvck up. I messed up my game, and I felt her flaking out. I honestly had better things to do than pay attention to this girl, so I just put my nose in the books and finished out the semester strong. I didn't initiate any contact with her, but I kept it friendly when I saw her. She would IM me occasionally when I went online, but I would always cut it short.

I didn't see her at all over winter break from college, but I sign on once when I get back and she IM's me, asking how I am doing and all, and seems like It could be something I could work with, so I forgive her for flaking out before, and invite her to come over and hang out because neither of us were doing anything at the time. She comes over but I'm sort of high (yeah im a bad-boy), so I don't actually care too much about getting with her, and it just fizzles out a little bit there.

Anyways, a few weeks later, she IMs me to talk, and I'm feeling it so I ask her if she would like to hiking with me. She enthusiastically agrees, and I tell her that we are going on the next saturday morning. She says that she doesn't have all the gear, and might have to go back to her parent's house to pick up some stuff.

Friday afternoon comes and I get a message, where she says that she has "something to discuss" before she goes hiking with me. I miss her message by about 15 minutes, and I reply, but I don't get any reply back (she signed off). Saturday morning comes and I am ready to go hiking but it is snowing outside, and that's terrible weather for hiking (I was planning on going with or without her). In the afternoon I sign onto AIM, where I can usually find her, and ask her about what she had to discuss with me. She said something about not being able to get her hiking boots from home. I believe her about this, but I was frustrated that she didn't contact me (bull**** test, anyone?), so I ask her why she didn't get ahold of me. She comes up with some lame-o excuse and said she didnt have enough time to reply because she had to leave to a lacrosse game with her friend 'right away'. I tell her that she was rude and shouldn't treat me like that. In fact, I was quite angry about what she did, so i told her "**** you" and signed off.

End groundwork section

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(I had to split this post in half for size issues)

Fast forward to this week. I initiated no contact and neither does she. What is sort of funny is that her two best friends live in my building, and so does her 'boyfriend' (more on this in a minute). I see her by chance in one of the halls, and I chat her up. I choose to ignore the whole thing, and she seems like she's feeling pretty comfortable around me, so I decide to show off a new pipe I bought. She likes it, but I tell her I have to go hang out with my boys (and likewise, she was in the building to hang out with her friends).

Pretty late in the evening tuesday, I sign on to check my email, and she IMs me from her boyfriend's computer. She tells me how she's hanging out with her friends and that she's bored, and I sort of make fun of her for talking to me on her boyfriend's computer, and how she she shouldn't feel bored when she's with her friends. She says shes tired from working out, and how she needs someone to give her a massage. I sense another bull**** test, and I tell her that I'm tired and can't do it, and she says that it's ok because one of her friends owes her a favor.

I tell her that since she's still in the building that she should come up and say goodnight before she leaves. I sign off, and about half an hour later she shows up at my door, and I initate kino with her. She has a new look, and had been working out and has a banging bod now. I won't lie, she looked ****ing AMAZING. Now I'm back into her. My roomate is sleeping, so there's really nothing I can do. I tell her that she should come hang out with me another night, and she says shes busy over the weekend. So i get her to come over the very next night. Things are looking good.

Anyways, she calls me the next day, and I just give her a little test, and tell her to bring bottled water over to my place. I'm sure it got her mind wondering. She brings the water over to my place and we hang out. I notice that she is checking out everything I have on my desk, and bed, etc, and she noticed a small valentines bear on my desk. She asked me about it, and I just sort of changed the subject. We smoked a little bit together, just because she had always wanted to, and I know she was pretty inexperienced at it (much like i found out she is at sex).

So we start talking, and I decide I better run some patterns and get her into a sexual state of mind. I get her to describe her dreams, her ideal job, etc. I got her juices flowing, and started the kino. I talk to her about how I understand her, and what an amazing, unique, beautiful girl she is, and how I can see this beautiful, giving girl who people don't really appreciate, anyways, she's REALLY feeling it, and I'm feeling her up. Things get heavy but I fvck up again, and I move a little too fast and take her bra off. She backs off a little bit, but I figure I can recover. I get back into trying to build a bond between us, but by this time my brain is a little tired from the combination of a hard days work, some pot, and the stuff that was going on between us. We eventually ended up just laying down next to each other watching comedy central and dozing off. I wake up around 1am and suggest she leaves because we're both pretty tired. She agrees, and she leaves.

-Analysis section-

Anyways, the next morning, reality hit me like a ton of bricks. She may or may not have a boyfriend. (I honestly believe she does NOT have a boyfriend, and that she made him up as a defensive mechanism because she doesn't want me to think I can fvck her and leave her) but even if she did, it's a moot point because she is absolutely obsessed with me. She thinks we are in some sort of messed up relationship. She wanted me to explain what my friend meant when he was joking around when he met her and said "So this is the [hername] you were talking about!". She reads cosmo and girlie mags with her friends and try to figure me out (haha, good luck girls!), and she has a ridiculous amount of interest and trust in me. She's slept in my bed 3 times, twice with me.

Now I don't know what to do. I don't know what I can get away with. I'm thinking all i need to do to have sex with her is to build up some more sexual trust with her and take it slower next time (I have confidence in a next time).

Any comments/questions/advice would be greatly appreciated, as I spent a lot of time on this.

Reaction score
Can you post more concisely what your question is, in less than a paragraph?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is:

What would be the best way to get this girl into the sack?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is a virgin and a rookie pot smoker you may have just freaked her out a little. Too many new things at once.

Many times, nice girl virgins won't give it up unless you put in a lot of ground work and show a commitment to them.

I really think you should get to the bottom of the boyfriend issue with her. If she's really interested in you why would she claim she had a bf? Doesn't make any sense.

If she's really as interested as you say she is then its only a matter of time. Sounds like you've been doing a good job raising IL up till now. So just be patient and don't push her too much. :)

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, thanks for reading all that Slick, and secondly, thanks for the advice.

Reaction score
This whole so-called relationship is convoluted. She tells you she has a b/f, but yet she feel like she has a relatioship with you - and yet you did not acquiesce to such.

Your/her intentions are confusing - either she wants you or she doesn't, don't make it more than that! Quit talking to her and make your move - she likes you and lets you do things to her but then hesitates. You are in limbo. If she constantly shuns you then you have your answer - leave her alone. Don't pursue her anymore. She'll have to make a decision, until then avoid contact!!

You said she wasn't a virgin, right?

Last edited:

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Topic title: "How to get girls OBSESSED with you"

roftl i tought u wanted to teach us all, or that u had a girl obcessed by you. She's not obcessed, but she's enjoying your company as much as you are her's. About the boyfriend issue, dont think about it, who cares? Makes u look a lot more confident and safer if you dont even mention the subject. Just make things happen, if they do, she either doesnt have a boyfriend or she left him, in any case same **** for you.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anways, a week or so later, I had her come over to my place for a drink. She accepted, and just the two of us played some card/drinking games. After a couple of drinks, and we end up laying in bed (watching "Friday"), and I decide to lay down some PUA game. We get heavy into kino, and end up looking in each other's eyes and I tell her what I believe that girls with confidence issues generally need to hear. I sort of tell her that she'll do whatever she wants to in life because she is really smart and very pretty (both of which I believe). She just gives me the puppy dinner-bowl dog eyes, and I sort of can tell she's mine.

I didn't really pursue anything this night because I didn't want to be cheap and take advantage of a slightly inebriated girl, so I just ended the evening and gave her a quick kiss.

You already had her.

Hint - a Girl doesn't come over to your place by herself - play drinking games with just you and her, then lay on your bed with you.

You already had her.

You've got to learn the killer instinct.

Just remember, chicks what to fvck just as much as you. So don't be "nice" or "timid" or "respectful"

If she's there she wants to fvck - have that attitude and believe it.

Of course, if she tells you no, then back off.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For whatever it's worth, I think you can gently pursue something sexual with this chick. Try to avoid the herb when you know you're going to see her. Apparenty it clouds your thinking (from what you typed in)

Apparently, she likes you, but perhaps not quite enough to just pull your johnson out and play with it. You're also sending her hot and cold signals, which may be confusing the crap out of her. The girls in your bed. You're applying "kino". You've taken off her bra. Unless she put it right back on, there was no real reason to stop there.

Proceed as you have, only don't be afraid to "spook" her. She needs a little spooking. I'm not saying invite her over and answer the door naked, but don't be afraid to utilize your manliness. Don't feel like you have to apologize for being a man. You want some booty, get you some!