How to get FB back!!?

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm sitting here after my punk ass got emotionally attached to a **** buddy I had. I was all trying to act like a boyfriend when we went out last night to a concert. (hold hands and typical bf/gf ****). When she wouldn't it irritated me.

I get to her apartment where I could have gotten action but instead I acted distant. She says "You seem crabby tonight" "Seems you want to say something" . Here is where I might have acted like a chump I just said "I'm tired and just want to go home" (live like 15-20 mins away was like 2 am) as I'm walking out I also say "Jess you play to many games"

Then on my way home we exchange some texts with her saying "Whatever I don't understand how I play games sry im not the clingy show emotions in public kinda girl but if that's what you want go else where because it's not me an I'm not your gf so don't try to get mad at me for doing nothing wrong. so I don't understand how you want me to be. But I feel like crap im going to bed. Thank you for an awesome night ttyl."

I was drinking a little bit and I had a lot on my mind, so that could have something to do with it alos. I will continue to spin other plates when I can. Yet damn I put a lot of work into getting this chic to mess around with me with no real strings attached.

Now my question is. Has this sort of thing happened to any of you? If she doesn't want a serious relationship I'm fine with that...but How do I salvage back this open relationship I had with her. SS I want my FB back lol!

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CarlitosWay said:
So I'm sitting here after my punk ass got emotionally attached to a **** buddy I had. I was all trying to act like a boyfriend when we went out last night to a concert. (hold hands and typical bf/gf ****). When she wouldn't it irritated me.

I get to her apartment where I could have gotten action but instead I acted distant. She says "You seem crabby tonight" "Seems you want to say something" . Here is where I might have acted like a chump I just said "I'm tired and just want to go home" (live like 15-20 mins away was like 2 am) as I'm walking out I also say "Jess you play to many games"
This type of silence treatment is easily detectable by women. It will always get a reaction along the lines of, "Tell me what is wrong because something it wrong. I can tell by the way you're acting." I haven't been there in a while, but i've been there.

While, i wouldn't advise someone who had a FB to openly confess that he was upset that she wouldn't show public affection. I would say that is better than acting chilish about it. That pushes a woman's "annoyed" button very fast. Sometimes it's fun to push that button; but only if you can cap it off by fvcking the sh!t out of her once the gig is up.

The fact that she wouldn't hold your hand says to me that she owns the relations between you guys and doesn't fear losing you. A woman that doesn't want to lose a man will not reject advances from him.

CarlitosWay said:
"Whatever I don't understand how I play games sry im not the clingy show emotions in public kinda girl but if that's what you want go else where because it's not me an I'm not your gf so don't try to get mad at me for doing nothing wrong. so I don't understand how you want me to be. But I feel like crap im going to bed. Thank you for an awesome night ttyl."
bottom line woman-ese translation: i don't fear losing you, because i either am ready to move on OR i don't think you have the backbone to stand up for yourself and leave me.

CarlitosWay said:
Now my question is. Has this sort of thing happened to any of you? If she doesn't want a serious relationship I'm fine with that...but How do I salvage back this open relationship I had with her. SS I want my FB back lol!
You're not fine with not having a serious relation or you wouldn't have got so emotional about holding hands, etc.

It doesn't sound like she ended what she had with you. It just sounds like she was daring you to.

Don't apologize for the way you acted. Brush your shoulder off. Stop being jealous that other guys might hit on her - and continue on as if this didn't happen. If she doesn't want to hang out with you anymore - then there's not a whole lot you can do except go no contact.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
This type of silence treatment is easily detectable by women. It will always get a reaction along the lines of, "Tell me what is wrong because something it wrong. I can tell by the way you're acting." I haven't been there in a while, but i've been there.

While, i wouldn't advise someone who had a FB to openly confess that he was upset that she wouldn't show public affection. I would say that is better than acting chilish about it. That pushes a woman's "annoyed" button very fast. Sometimes it's fun to push that button; but only if you can cap it off by fvcking the sh!t out of her once the gig is up.

The fact that she wouldn't hold your hand says to me that she owns the relations between you guys and doesn't fear losing you. A woman that doesn't want to lose a man will not reject advances from him.

bottom line woman-ese translation: i don't fear losing you, because i either am ready to move on OR i don't think you have the backbone to stand up for yourself and leave me.

You're not fine with not having a serious relation or you wouldn't have got so emotional about holding hands, etc.

It doesn't sound like she ended what she had with you. It just sounds like she was daring you to.

Don't apologize for the way you acted. Brush your shoulder off. Stop being jealous that other guys might hit on her - and continue on as if this didn't happen. If she doesn't want to hang out with you anymore - then there's not a whole lot you can do except go no contact.
Repped....my friend!!! Yeah I'm just going to focus on me and approach other girls when I can......if she contacts I will like you said go on as nothing happened and continue to mess around with her. I think what is wrong with me is I haven't had a "real" relationship in over a year. So even though at first I tell myself, she doesn't want something serious just have your fun and don't get to emotionally attached. I start to "care" a bit to much after a while and it creates my downfall later. You just gave me that extra confirmation.

Before this ordeal she invited me out Wednesday to a local martini bar she frequents... I'm thinking just cool myself off for a few days and just hit her up later as if nothing happened saying something like "If you're going to so and so place still I might drop byl"

Desperate is the last thing I want to come off as. Plus she has awesome social proof. She has some real cute friends and I've built up my social circle greatly cause of her (not that I really need her but it makes things a lot easier)
Again thanks bro....

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CarlitosWay said:
I think what is wrong with me is I haven't had a "real" relationship in over a year. So even though at first I tell myself, she doesn't want something serious just have your fun and don't get to emotionally attached. I start to "care" a bit to much after a while and it creates my downfall later. You just gave me that extra confirmation.
My last exclusive girlfriend was 3 years ago, so i can relate.... i've been through 3 ONS, 6 FBs, and 4 Non-exclusive "loving" relationships (commonly refereed to as MLTRs) with women over that time period. I've experienced exactly what you're going through first hand (not having a woman reject my advances in public; but just having the desire to have more). But i know what comes with "more" and at this point in my life - i say "no thanks" to that. It's a fight against nature though... My body wants to reproduce and settle down; but logic gives me the ability to chose to ignore my biological clock.

It's ok to care, but only care openly if you're sure she will submit to whatever caring gesture it is.