Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Get A Woman To Leave You Alone Without Being Mean

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this lady that I have known for about almost a year now through school. I've found her to be annoying at times but I know she's all in all a nice lady. At the time, I didn't think I had much to worry about because she was in a relationship even though she was always calling me and wanting to talk. Now, her relationship seems to have ended and now she keeps calling me. I think she might like me but I have no interest in her whatsoever. What is most polite way to get her to leave me alone? It's funny how you come to this site to become more attractive to women. But there are also those moments where being single doesn't seem so bad.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
There is this lady that I have known for about almost a year now through school. I've found her to be annoying at times but I know she's all in all a nice lady. At the time, I didn't think I had much to worry about because she was in a relationship even though she was always calling me and wanting to talk. Now, her relationship seems to have ended and now she keeps calling me. I think she might like me but I have no interest in her whatsoever. What is most polite way to get her to leave me alone? It's funny how you come to this site to become more attractive to women. But there are also those moments where being single doesn't seem so bad.
Just let her know, tell her you value her as a friend yet you don't want to have an intimate relationship with her.

Don't be scared of putting exactly how you feel on the table.