“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How to get a kiss close in a club?

SteR

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
749
Reaction score
253
Just curious as a lot of the time I manage to get the girl's number when really I want to end it with a kiss close I'm just not sure how to go about it.
A lot of the time the girl wants to dance but I don't do dancing :) so surely there is another way to do it?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by SteR
Just curious as a lot of the time I manage to get the girl's number when really I want to end it with a kiss close I'm just not sure how to go about it.
A lot of the time the girl wants to dance but I don't do dancing :) so surely there is another way to do it?
Is there any easy way to get a kiss close WITHOUT first establishing any type of kino? What would make a woman want to without any? Learn to dance, it isn't that difficult.
 

SteR

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
749
Reaction score
253
Ok but I seem to only chatup women at the bar in a club. My mate prefers to start dancing with women but I seem to feel it's real awkward. I dunno why but I just do.
And btw you can actually initiate kino when talking to girls at the bar or at least that's what I've always done and it seems to have gone down pretty well. I just seem to leave with numbers rather than actually going for the kiss close. It just seems that most of the time her friends are always in close proximity so she seems to be real self concious. I just wanna go to clubs and pull some girls and not have to worry about her worrying about her mates etc :p
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Discussion

The easiest way:

Post QUESTIONS in the DISCUSSION FORUM and TIPS in... well, Tips. :p
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Other than friendly good bye kisses, I don't think you'll get much more without getting her physically excited. I don't think that will be an options since you've said that she seems self concious since her friends are around. Sounds like you need to get her away from her friends, possibly the dance floor would do :p .
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
A lot of the time the girl wants to dance

Do girls say "Let's go dance" to you, or do they say "We are going to go dance"?

If it is the former, they want YOU to dance with them. This is effectively giving you a free licence to feel them up, kiss them, whatever if you play your cards right.

If it is the latter, then you are OUT.

Just curious as a lot of the time I manage to get the girl's number when really I want to end it with a kiss close I'm just not sure how to go about it.

How is your flake ratio?

The reason why I am asking is that if your flake ratio is low (ie: you are getting them to come out with you after you called them) then it is just a matter of pushing further.

Do what the others have suggested, and start kino early and just progress from there. Just before going for the kiss, talk about kissing.

Personally, I play thumb wrestling with the chick before I kiss them. I usually build up about how I am the thumb wrestling champion of the world and that I will not take it easy on her just because she is a girl. Usually she takes the bait.

I tell her that to make thiings much more exciting, the loser has to kiss the winner. If you have done your work in attracting and rapport, she will agree. If not, you know you still have work to do which usually involves me busting on her more.

If your flake ratio is high, then you should spend more time in attracting and rapport with the girl. This should take about 30 mintues. After that, just go for the kiss.
 

Shot Callin

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
The old rationale with kino is the act of elevating and making things seem normal. In other words if you met a girl and immediately went in for a kiss you might get slapped. But you can make it a natural progression. If you are touching her, talking very close to her lips and then you go for it, it will seem normal.
 

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
NoMD
i have had a few kiss closes at clubs but then again i dance when i go. if u learn how to dance and dance good, a chick will be dieing to kiss u while and after dancing. IMO
 

SteR

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
749
Reaction score
253
Well I'm kinda new to this **** but every time I actually get in convo with a woman I manage to either get her number or kiss her. However recently all I've been getting is numbers and I really wanna end with a kiss close or a shag :). With the example I was giving though the girl actually asked me to go dance with her but I refused but I'll remember for next time...
And as for the kino I shall start initiating it earlier ;)
 
Top