Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get a good girl

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remove the fuse for the "power lock" feature! ;-)

Man I just dumped a girl that passed this test, but the video still makes good sense.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like vatoloco said, look at what she does or does not do. A chick with a million pictures of herself on facebook is more than likely self-centered. Trust the gut too.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look for things like "thank you". A girl who says "thank you" frequently is grateful to be with you!! Plus it's good manners. Watch how she treats your house too. Does she ask before using things, clean up after herself, etc. And the facebook or dating profile thing is good as well. Are her pics self-taken or group shots? I automatically delete any girl who has iPhone self-shots in her profile.

These arent foolproof rules for finding Ms. Perfect, but they are good initial tests.

georgetheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Few men on this site will be able to get a good girl.

The prevailing attitude on this site that any girl who doesnt put out by date 3 is a headcase is crazy. Eliminating a girl with a high IL who doesnt put out early is weeding out all the good chicks.

Going to clubs and bars to meet chicks...not a good way to meet high quality girls. I have done that before but I dont expect anything good to come out of it

Good girls that have some intelligence will be turned off by overly alpha men. Ive seen it over and over and over in my life. Good girls with low self esteem perhaps though. I believe the personality and game portrayed on this site attracts a certain type of girl the majority of the time and thats not a type of girl that is good.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wholeheartedly agree with the previous posters. For the most part, good girls dont hang in bars every weekend. I live in a city filled with people who regularly frequent bars and clubs. There are plenty of very attractive women in these places, probably a better ratio than most places around the US. The biggest problem is most of these women are the definition of binge drinkers. I know because I'm trying to remove myself from this lifestyle.

I have never met a girl in a bar and had a lasting relationship. They're fun for the moment but not long after. Drinking is a part of the culture here, no way around it really but theres a big difference between a girl who occasionally hits the town with friends and one who cant have a good time without a buzz.

I honestly dont want a woman who will sleep with me in a matter of weeks just to keep me around. I've been down that road plenty of times and it seems like it never works in the end.

B

BeDJ

georgetheman said:
Few men on this site will be able to get a good girl.

The prevailing attitude on this site that any girl who doesnt put out by date 3 is a headcase is crazy. Eliminating a girl with a high IL who doesnt put out early is weeding out all the good chicks.
Cliff notes on your post.

Sex is not a negotiation - Rollo Tomassi

Women who have high interest and are sexually attracted to you will not make you wait for sex. The moment she uses that card against you, guess what? You're pretty much done because

a) She controls the relationship with sex
b) She is using sex as a reward

You may have sex after a while...at the sacrifice of being a man she desires. Similarly to the orbiter she strings along and rewards him with sex when she is drunk. By pursuing a women who holds the sex card, you are her puppet. You can spend countless hours of your life for the golden vagina or can be a man that takes what he wants.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Sex is not a negotiation - Rollo Tomassi

By pursuing a women who holds the sex card, you are her puppet. You can spend countless hours of your life for the golden vagina or can be a man that takes what he wants.
Many so called 'good girls' are master manipulators...using their 'goodness as a hammer over her man as a way to elevate herself over him.

In 2012 there are 3 types of girls

1.the cvmsluts who bang you quick: band groupies, bartenders, club chickz, painters, girl bass players

2. the manipulators that don't bang you but bang others; high powered women, executives, lawyers

3. and the frigid manipulators who never bang: doctors, Indian girls, scientists

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NSUballer said:
What about the girls who have solid morals and values and expect the same in men?
Have you known many women with 'solid morals' or are you just theorizing that they must exist?

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I know women like that. They are out there but they are a lot more difficult to find.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NSUballer said:
Of course I know women like that. They are out there but they are a lot more difficult to find.
If you know women like that why are they difficult to find?

Perhaps you are idealizing and projecting a set of values?

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a big difference between someone who claims to have morals and then throws said morality out the window at the drop of a hat and someone who lives their life guided by morals and values.

I have found people who are raised Christian tend to do better with it. That is just one reason I will never date an atheist.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3. and the frigid manipulators who never bang: doctors, Indian girls, scientists
Sounds like we know the same groups of people, on different sides of the planet lol

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because from my experience with women, most of them have relative morals. The few women I have known for a long period of time who have solid morals are very different from almost every other woman I've known.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Sounds like we know the same groups of people, on different sides of the planet lol
I'm not surprised....When you dig deep into the mind of bishes the same sh!t happens over and over again....

women in the anglo world are controlled by the same societal contrivances and aussie women are nothing if not strident and controlling just like the majority of american, canadian, and british chickz.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Beginning DJ,
Yours is the best response here,you took the words out of my mouth...If they don't put out by date three then it's...Sorry, it's just another popsicle finished!...If Svex is such a big deal then,believe me if you take the bait then a year on it will be once a week,after three years,maybe once a month!

sarcastic sam

Banned
Reaction score
Of course there's good women out there. That's why all of our relationships with women always work out so well, and that's why we never complain about how fvcked up they act!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I see a lot of women who don't even have good relationships with their girlfriends. They omit facts, harbor jealousy, and talk schitt behind the others back. I just don't see this with men and their guy friends.

If you look at it like this, then its really no surprise nobody can get along with women is it?