Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get a girl to make out with you at a party

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know how and i never have but i want to do it. i know alot of people here have done it and i want to hear how you do it.

or someone can just write an "article" on this.

LET THE STORIES ROLL IN....................

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how old you are, but girls between 13-18 often want to try new things sexually, so getting them to make out or even have sex with you is not especially hard.

There is not a universall way of getting someone to make out with you. The thing is that you have to rely on the techniques that is learnt here. C+F and having a lot of humor is essential.

One tactic many un-Don juanish people use is to get the girl drunk and then start to make out with her. Most girls manage to do this by themselves but it is not a victory or success in any way. I don't think there is a way of failing to get a drunk girl to kiss you.

The easiset way FOR ME of getting a girl to make out with you is doing this. You walk up to them and then start to small talk a little, make her comfortable, then let her start to talk emotions, let them describe the most romantic night they can think of or such to get them in the mood. When you have them thinking about romance, then show them that it is ok to kiss each-other. At parties most girls who do not have a boyfriend (or those with AFC's ;)) want to be a little adventerous. Shy girls in my experience is very hard to make out with on the first meeting. Go for the more sexcraved girl with a hooker-like reputation. She will help you a little more than the other girls.

As i said before, be a Don Juan in your way of acting and everything will be fine. Try to be C+F and just be a nice experience to hang around and the girls will fall in heaps. Don't come on too strong and most of all DON'T GIVE A ****!

Reaction score
its prob easier if you meet the girl first earlier that week or day cause then they're prob thinkin bout ya...or maybe if u invite them to a party where they dont know that many people so u can't be ditched(if ur that desperate).

Anyways u just gotta accept that a lot of hot chicks wont let you score them at a prty unless you are also hot, but its a good place to get the numbers and...have fun